Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 Poco
Fun had by all except for one Sapp player who thought he needed to stir up shite with our player for the second game in a row. Not sure what his issue is but a bit ridiculous.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 Poco
Fun had by all except for one Sapp player who thought he needed to stir up shite with our player for the second game in a row. Not sure what his issue is but a bit ridiculous.
Sorry yoda but I guess you lost intrest at some point...4-1 final.the bald guy Justin for sapp is fuking muppet must of been dropped a few times as baby as he is definetly not all there...God save him.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry yoda but I guess you lost intrest at some point...4-1 final.the bald guy Justin for sapp is fuking muppet must of been dropped a few times as baby as he is definetly not all there...God save him.

Good job poco. Hope u guys didnt get many cards, n when u play west van in league play( which u will before semi's or final's) maybe sit who had cards cause they carry over to league cup , member that.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Justin is top notch and in his prime was compared to criminal hearne

Sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job poco. Hope u guys didnt get many cards, n when u play west van in league play( which u will before semi's or final's) maybe sit who had cards cause they carry over to league cup , member that.

Thanks JC,we are aware of that which is why our usual sweeper has been sitting.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Justin is top notch and in his prime was compared to criminal hearne

Sid

Justine is a tool. He was never that good 'in his prime'.

Compared to Hearne? No one in their right mind would even, never mind I see who said it.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundays Games:

Westside FC vs Metro Ford
Westside Rangers vs 22nd Ave Lions

Good Luck to both.

ILOVEU2POCO

Feb 23, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money

Compared to Hearne? No one in their right mind would even, never mind I see who said it.

Never would I compare myself to such a player- he was in a category completely on his own. I enjoy the game of soccer, but my technical ability is quite limited compared to the other players in this league.

I am somewhat of a grinder on the field. I go hard for the ball, which annoys a few players. Most players in the league can handle my style (except for my teammates) because pretty much every team has a 'Justine'.

Last night Poco apparently had an issue with my behaviour towards a certain player. I have played a few games against this individual and in every one he tries to run through my back. Have a bit of respect buddy and face me head on in a FAIR challenge. Last night, his knee in the back and elbow to my head (on the header) was not appreciated. I let him know about it and he took exception. In the end I received no card but he did.

As it stands right now I have next to no respect for this person and I made that very clear to him. His arrogance and blatant disrespect towards me is simply uncalled for. Am I surprised that the poco brethren have come running to the Mr. Almighty's defence? No, not really because usually you stand up for your player.

Perhaps he and I could have a little chat to determine what his issue is with me. Until that happens I will be watching my back.

Poco is a strong team and I always look forward to playing them. They are the class of this league and would represent BC well in any National Championships.

Love Justin

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

you would of never seen him play back then as he never played div one metro
Honestly he was hearne tough back in the day

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never would I compare myself to such a player- he was in a category completely on his own. I enjoy the game of soccer, but my technical ability is quite limited compared to the other players in this league.

I am somewhat of a grinder on the field. I go hard for the ball, which annoys a few players. Most players in the league can handle my style (except for my teammates) because pretty much every team has a 'Justine'.

Last night Poco apparently had an issue with my behaviour towards a certain player. I have played a few games against this individual and in every one he tries to run through my back. Have a bit of respect buddy and face me head on in a FAIR challenge. Last night, his knee in the back and elbow to my head (on the header) was not appreciated. I let him know about it and he took exception. In the end I received no card but he did.

As it stands right now I have next to no respect for this person and I made that very clear to him. His arrogance and blatant disrespect towards me is simply uncalled for. Am I surprised that the poco brethren have come running to the Mr. Almighty's defence? No, not really because usually you stand up for your player.

Perhaps he and I could have a little chat to determine what his issue is with me. Until that happens I will be watching my back.

Poco is a strong team and I always look forward to playing them. They are the class of this league and would represent BC well in any National Championships.

Love Justin
Yur argentine cousin

His bro was one of the best and he also has a daddy who is a big ref

Little do both know or remember but they all played together years ago for my team

Sid

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yur argentine cousin

His bro was one of the best and he also has a daddy who is a big ref

Little do both know or remember but they all played together years ago for my team

Sid

You've got the wrong Poco player. Having played a few games against both players, in a few different leagues including Div 1 Metro (that was Hearne actually) Hearne was always on the same team and Justine for a bunch of teams including Argentina and GEU, I forget the others. He was very fast and played hard but no where near the player Hearne was.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've got the wrong Poco player. Having played a few games against both players, in a few different leagues including Div 1 Metro (that was Hearne actually) Hearne was always on the same team and Justine for a bunch of teams including Argentina and GEU, I forget the others. He was very fast and played hard but no where near the player Hearne was.
well I heard it from the horses mouth that he plays like me and that was Kevin talking about Justin
Ivor Evans said the same thing
I would have him on my team any day
He is tough passionate and well rounded and has a cannon of a shot

Sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ILU2P,
If we all reacted the way you do to getting caught with an elbow or hit in the back, there would be a huge list of suspensions in this league. Or maybe we'd all get away with it like you did. Twice.

Like you, he is a hard nosed player that battles with grit, but by no means is he cheap or dirty. You are the first person to react this way to him all season.
He's played his way for years and everyone knows how he plays. Hard 110% of the time.

Some people chose to battle him back and others choose to be cheap and pull stunts behind the play. To each his own I guess.

Just expected more of you I guess.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ILU2P,
If we all reacted the way you do to getting caught with an elbow or hit in the back, there would be a huge list of suspensions in this league. Or maybe we'd all get away with it like you did. Twice.

Like you, he is a hard nosed player that battles with grit, but by no means is he cheap or dirty. You are the first person to react this way to him all season.
He's played his way for years and everyone knows how he plays. Hard 110% of the time.

Some people chose to battle him back and others choose to be cheap and pull stunts behind the play. To each his own I guess.

Just expected more of you I guess.
who was the guy then tremarco or who Carson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0