Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco all I can say is that at least you are a good solid team. Good luck the rest of the way

Gee thanks. I can cut and paste too. But I understand why you'd want to deflect attention away from your pathetic showing in a cup where you were going to "take a run at a few premier teams". Again, well done. :rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir m it's not bitterness , starter knows that when it comes to pk's I'm one of the best . Hard to score on me. But unfortunately I wasn't put on the list as I was with my father in law at the hospice as he was getting his last rites read to him
poco is one hundred percent against you as of now
Not the greatest track record I would think

Sid

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS, in defence to " Thunder Dome", the 22nd squirting cougars approached the current team you see to transfer 6 weeks into the season. The currnet team was perfectly happy pumping Div 2 squads but when the competitive juices were tickled by the offer of Masters Prem footy, they jumped all over it. To say they " booght their spot" is a stretch. Can you maybe find another verb to describe the actions that occured months back. Thunder Dome is gonna lose his sh!t if you keep making inaccurate statements.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS, in defence to " Thunder Dome", the 22nd squirting cougars approached the current team you see to transfer 6 weeks into the season. The currnet team was perfectly happy pumping Div 2 squads but when the competitive juices were tickled by the offer of Masters Prem footy, they jumped all over it. To say they " booght their spot" is a stretch. Can you maybe find another verb to describe the actions that occured months back. Thunder Dome is gonna lose his sh!t if you keep making inaccurate statements.

Are you suggesting a Croatian Goon Squad made the Italians a deal they couldn't refuse?

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco is one hundred percent against you as of now
Not the greatest track record I would think

Sid

hey sid , i was never a fan of your team when i was with columbus and guess what, i still dislike your team... lol
we will see tonite what happens. maybe after tonite ,you guys will have a full month off to get all healthy for the B.C.s if you lose tonite...
wonder how many fans will be there to cheer us on....and knock of the top seed...
jc

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey sid , i was never a fan of your team when i was with columbus and guess what, i still dislike your team... lol
we will see tonite what happens. maybe after tonite ,you guys will have a full month off to get all healthy for the B.C.s if you lose tonite...
wonder how many fans will be there to cheer us on....and knock of the top seed...
jc

I'm pretty sure Sid isn't on that team.....he plays on the Poco Pig Farmer Selects

TA

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't he the Pig Farmer??;)

As for JC, pretty sure you can possibly be asking yourself this same question??

maybe after tonite ,you guys will have a full month off to get all healthy for the B.C.s if you lose tonite.../QUOTE]

Well that might be true but if you would see the schedule we have two games to make up so we would be playing before the provincials. But we are very confident we will win this game tonight I will keep you all posted on the results.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your team has a chance without you and your ego bunging up the process.

My ego is as big as that thing you call a flute between your legs , 2 inches LOL.
I guess I am like Ken Linseman , boston bruins ,somebody that gets underneath your skin. You like me if I'm on your team and you hate me when I'm not

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My ego is as big as that thing you call a flute between your legs , 2 inches LOL.
I guess I am like Ken Linseman , boston bruins ,somebody that gets underneath your skin. You like me if I'm on your team and you hate me when I'm not

And right to the penis jokes eh? You of masters age or are you 8?

I'm wondering if your old team agrees with your statement. Did they like you on their team and are they hating you when you're not? Something doesn't seem to be right here...

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
And right to the penis jokes eh? You of masters age or are you 8?

I'm wondering if your old team agrees with your statement. Did they like you on their team and are they hating you when you're not? Something doesn't seem to be right here...

Yes I am eight....... Inches did you ever walk into that one LOL. What it meant to say bye that is everybody hates to play against me or loves when I'm on their team. Keyword is play. Funny thing is you never told me what you Are on are you just a spectator.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hulio delivering WV the kiss of death and worse, delivering a possible Sigar Saturday the same kiss.

~yesiwentforthealliterationthere

Keep the live tweets coming.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jc
hey jonny ur boots are like ur game shite and ugly
Yur white goalie top is not a goalie top tit
Wrong team btw

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JC just made the save of the game
Wv with more pressure first half nil at half

Status