Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One thing I did forget to mention in my game recap was that the officiating in this one was tremendous. Marvelous job from the man in the middle and his linesman.
Well done an thank you.

Best part of the game was when a photographer came onto the pitch during a PK and stood centre of the park to capture the moment.
Priceless

old fart

Sep 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bronco if you have any money left,and ready to jump more div..save your money and bye lottery ticket or go all in at black jack with two nines,with dealer showing a ten.....have a good golf season pal

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missed ya, I was also on the Westside side but more at the south east corner as I had the little Terrier with me. It was a usual Westside grind it out type of game, that is why they are always a good bet when it counts. Wicks was outstanding.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Final is set. Well the teams are anyways.

Poco vs Westside.

Saturday March 23, 2:00pm Trillium

Which is Spring break time and may pose problems for players with holidays.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So according to Regs the following teams are in for Provincials

Poco
PCOV
Columbus
Westside
WestVan
Sapperton

Final game between WestVan and Westside means nothing I guess.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't it funny that we haven't heard from bronco. He always has something to say bout any game they play, be it they win or lose.
Guess this one is a tough one to swallow after being so close but yet so far.
So now we will find out how they will do with a full season of games next yr.
so the top 6 have been determined to represent the vmsl , and i have to say that anyone of them can win the B.C.'s n I think that the final two will be from the vmsl . That's how good these teams are.
Good luck to you all
J.C.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't it funny that we haven't heard from bronco. He always has something to say bout any game they play, be it they win or lose.
Guess this one is a tough one to swallow after being so close but yet so far.
So now we will find out how they will do with a full season of games next yr.
so the top 6 have been determined to represent the vmsl , and i have to say that anyone of them can win the B.C.'s n I think that the final two will be from the vmsl . That's how good these teams are.
Good luck to you all
J.C.

So close yet so far???? Hate to break this to you JC, but this, contrary to what you may believe, doesn't occupy every waking moment of the lives of the guys on our team. But let's clear up a few things as our season has come to an end.

1. For JAGS and anyone else who thinks we "bought" our way in. We were approached by 22nd Ave Lions and asked if we wanted to simply assume their team, as the 6 teams that played them at the beggining of the season can attest, they were not competitive and were likely to fold mid-season. No $$$, no promises, simply transferring players. As we were humping teams like the Horses:p regularly, we decided to do this after much discussion internally.

2. Our goal all along was to be competitive and avoid relegation. Starting at 0-6 meant that would be difficult.

3. We were simply unlucky against Westside IMO. Kudos to them for playing the way they did and earning the win. Good team and good guys.

Oh and JC, we too are looking forward to having a full 18 games next year. I think we'll be ok and may squeek into the top 4 :rolleyes:

Good luck to all the teams in Provincials.

:bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0