Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarter finals this weekend!! Here are my picks

- Westside over KLM by a field goal
-Pork Chops too much to handle for a short staffed SU team. Only thing in favour for Surrey here, is at least they play in their regular time slot of 10am Sunday morning. PCOV likes there Friday night games and might take a little bit to adjust to this time slot.
- Upset of the week Romania over Richmond in overtime!!
-Game of the week Columbus over Sapperton!

on a side note, Sir M is probably still in shock over WV's upset loss last week. As now his strong club has no meaningful games for 8 weeks!!:(

Good luck to all teams still in it!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarter finals this weekend!! Here are my picks

- Westside over KLM by a field goal
-Pork Chops too much to handle for a short staffed SU team. Only thing in favour for Surrey here, is at least they play in their regular time slot of 10am Sunday morning. PCOV likes there Friday night games and might take a little bit to adjust to this time slot.
- Upset of the week Romania over Richmond in overtime!!
-Game of the week Columbus over Sapperton!

on a side note, Sir M is probably still in shock over WV's upset loss last week. As now his strong club has no meaningful games for 8 weeks!!:(

Good luck to all teams still in it!!

Remind me never to ask you for advice when it comes to betting. :D Just a bit off...........

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I would give Conductor that he is actually accurate in his penultimate paragraph CS. :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond with one win could get a long shot spot in the BCs...

DB I note your comment. Careful now...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remind me never to ask you for advice when it comes to betting. Just a bit off...........

Captain, I have to agree with you here!;) But I should at least get credit for trying to get this thread going and making picks. Hard Ballz is usually on here but he gives all the post game scores. Sir M could care less about this Cup and Regs called it that SU didn't have the pieces this year to do one of their crazy runs in the Cup this year to reach the BC's via the back door. PCOV will take this victory quite happily as they have quite a few injuries and last I had heard they were only expecting 12 players out for tomorrows game. I honestly thought that had SU been able to get numbers out for tomorrow that they might have had a chance at knocking off the Pork Chops. This extra week of rest will definitely benefit PCOV and now should be a sure thing on making the final. Well done for Sapperton as this must be considered an upset. But I heard Columbus was missing quite a few players to injuries and other engagements last night and were happy that they could field a team last night! Captain your Richmond crew has a back door chance now for the BC's. let's see if Steve1234 can motivate his players for one more upset!!:wa:

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, I have to agree with you here!;) But I should at least get credit for trying to get this thread going and making picks. Hard Ballz is usually on here but he gives all the post game scores. Sir M could care less about this Cup and Regs called it that SU didn't have the pieces this year to do one of their crazy runs in the Cup this year to reach the BC's via the back door. PCOV will take this victory quite happily as they have quite a few injuries and last I had heard they were only expecting 12 players out for tomorrows game. I honestly thought that had SU been able to get numbers out for tomorrow that they might have had a chance at knocking off the Pork Chops. This extra week of rest will definitely benefit PCOV and now should be a sure thing on making the final. Well done for Sapperton as this must be considered an upset. But I heard Columbus was missing quite a few players to injuries and other engagements last night and were happy that they could field a team last night! Captain your Richmond crew has a back door chance now for the BC's. let's see if Steve1234 can motivate his players for one more upset!!:wa:

Why's that? Don't they have a semi-final to play?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why's that? Don't they have a semi-final to play?
DB, yes you are correct and to Westsides credit they have had a great season. Unfortunately PCOV just seems to have WS's number the last few years!!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor, anything can happen on any given day! I remember ttpers saying Sapp was in shambles (except me:wa:) and they wouldn't make it far but here they are in the semi's.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor
You may want to get a new scouting agent. Steve 1234 hasn't been our coach for 1 year
Deucy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0