Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry who is playing in the Carling Cup semis's again Conductor? ;) lol...is the Westside vs PCOV gamethis weekend or next?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3-1 PCOV. Westside started strong and came at us. We looked pretty flat and had nothing going. Yours truly gifted a Westside player the ball in the corner who crossed it and lead to their first and only goal of the half. Samir did have a great volley from top of the box that was nicely hit but hit the cross bar. Early in the 2nd half Lapa scored but was disallowed. A few minutes after Lapa got another one which counted to tie things up at one. Approx. 15-20 to go a 50/50 ball between the Westside and PCOV player resulted in a PK. Miro made the call saying our guy dragged him down. Westside capitalizes and makes it 2-1. Westside, the better team on the day, got a 3rd goal late in the game to make it a final 3-1. We just came out with no energy and not ready to play. The better team on the day won. Good luck to Westside and Sapp in the finals. On to the Provincials....

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton vs Westside should be a great game. I'm going with Sapperton to win this one.Must be tough for teams like Richmond,WS and PCOV to have a playoff game yet I'm pretty sure none of them had played since mid-Februray. A month off with no soccer games is tough for any team. I believe Sapp had a few make up games slotted in between and as most would have predicted it helped them out!! Another month off before the BC's start and most teams will have only played one or two games in the last two months!!:confused: Poco probably can't wait for the BC's to start this year!!;)

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

Word on the streets of Langley is that BIG M is trying to find the right physiotherapist, Well at least he's got a month to "HEAL"(heel).....
:wa:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have lots of WVFC physios that should have him good to go by Christmas.

I believe that's what happened before and this is why he left WV! Big M doesn't like to waste his time, especially now that he is out in Langley!!:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The final goes tomorrow at Confederation turf. Westside (1st place VMSL) vs Sapperton (4th place VMSL). Predictions Conductor et al?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Westside on winning and a great season. Well done to Sapp on making a good run in the cup. Looking forward to Provincials but it sucks having a long layoff.

Sir M,

When was the last time the top seed actually won it all in Masters?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When was the last time the top seed actually won it all in Masters?

Lallz a better question is when has Sir M last done his rankings?? Also what about Bonefish's rankings both of these guys must be getting old and have retired!!!;) Luckily they are under the old pension plan, cause I know my wife is upset that I have to work until 67 now!! LOL;)

BTW congrats to Westside as they were the deserving team on the Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0