Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff should join the FVSL Masters. The reasons for this are
-Big M lives in Langley
-The FVSL Masters league is looking for a few teams so that they can have 2 divisions of 10 teams.
-Cliff may actually win more games than they lose in a season for once!!!!:D

Cliff should join the FVSL Masters. The reasons for this are
-Big M lives in Langley
-The FVSL Masters league is looking for a few teams so that they can have 2 divisions of 10 teams.
-Cliff may actually win more games than they lose in a season for once!!!!:D

Conductor,

Believe it or not, Big M is more interested in his Hockey career than soccer. He's been a scoring machine maybe Cliff had him in the wrong position. Last nite's stats for Big M, 3 Goals and 2 assists.

Cliff should stay in Premier but will need to look for a goalie cause Big M has his Hemet on and he ain't taking it off :D:wa::bronco:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
and..........you should keep playing with yourself, just like this banana :wa:

There should be a lot of teams after your services Scilaci. You were in the top 3 in scoring all the way till christmas. Once the christmas break came everything went wrong. All you need is a coach to give you a strick diet during the christmas break. You should be a top 2 forward on any team in the vmsl :)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci, sounds to me like PCOV maybe inquiring about your services for next year?? Rumour has it that the Pork Chops will be firing their management and coaches this year and are looking to spend big for a new Big Bifana!! Rumour has it that an offer maybe went out to Bohica for the job??:confused:

There should be a lot of teams after your services Scilaci.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, like I told ppl mvr last week I love the confidence you guys have in making bold predictions just before game day!!!!:eek:

Regs Re: VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Predictions:

WV 3-2
BRM 2-1

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict that West Van will not score three goals, and Sapperton will not certainly not score two. As far as Surrey United vs Westside, I really have no idea other than that will be a real battle and the better game of the two most likely.

BIG Barbeque at Ambleside tomorrow.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am picking up ten dozen Portuguese buns freshly baked and still warm in brown paper bags from a great little bakery off of Renfrew in the AM. Eagles will be getting the sausages, hopefully the calamari doesn't accidentally get grilled.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm...I think I might know of the place Sir M. And their porto buns even rival where the other famous place is....SCP knows!

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am picking up ten dozen Portuguese buns freshly baked and still warm in brown paper bags from a great little bakery off of Renfrew in the AM. Eagles will be getting the sausages, hopefully the calamari doesn't accidentally get grilled.

Sir M,

Grilled calarmi (Skaras I believe they are called) would be delicious....

Attachments

• 6a010536a07d60970b0120a50de9c9970b-800wi.jpg
    6a010536a07d60970b0120a50de9c9970b-800wi.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 51

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that moneyman has purchased Allamania and will be merging with Cliff and MFFF - a discussion is underway as to what beer will be alllowed in the cooler and what type of BBQ food is allowed.

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta, have you checked into whether the dressing rooms will be open today.
Conductor where are your picks, are you back on the Sapp. bandwagon?
Yes I am still up, before the big match today, going over possible line up possibilities for today. No that is a lie, still celebrating Sapp's open team PK win last night to qualify for provincials.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let get ready to RRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLEEEEE!

Big game today between two quality sides. I am sure it will be a VERY hard fought battle.
It could go either way. Both teams have had good seasons. Don't be fooled by standings, from here on in they mean nothing.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ginger texted me that West Van won 2 nil

Well done boys...Congrats

You are in the final..Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet