Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The BRM numbers in the last 5 are off I think:

5-1 loss (vs Westside)
1-0 loss (vs Sapperton)
1-0 win (vs muckerlomas CUP)
2-1 win (vs Columbus CUP)
3-2 win (vs Wickham CUP)

---
Previously this year we beat Westside 6-2 at our park and they then returned the favour winning 5-1 at theirs (on turf).

I'm thinking we may go to PKs this Sunday...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Utd are 4-0-1 coming in 8 GF, 8 GA

Sir M

Well at least I was close, it is very difficult to decipher the excellent site when talking about make-ups etc.

That should be one cracker game, I am going to see if I can drag the bear cubs out for that one. Coach any chance of a victory BBQ after?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor:
The Romans remind me of Cracovia...you probably don't remember them. You are too young.
They are a scrappy bunch that work hard but overall would have a tough time stringing wins given their lack of bench, age, etc.
I would agree with Sir M. (once again) that they will be a longshot to stay up in Premier next year. Bigger question: Will KLM come up? That would mean both MFFF and Cliff go down. I think Conductor they are looking for some quality defenders.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCk, I would just like you to beaware our team of scouts will be at the semi-finals between Sapperton vs Westvan. We heard you signed a 1 year contract without an optional year. So our eyes will be watching you closely... Good luck vs Sapperton. :)

PS: Will there be 1 huge barbeque or 2 seperate ones after the game? I have tickets to the game but am wondering if i should take the package deal. Hmmm...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I have seen, your side does not need attacking players, they need defenders. Maybe you can scout City?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
City is a diamond in the rough Fanta. I personally would not want to play against him.....he also scored a cracker on Sunday.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree SCK, and it is extremely impressive that he has forged out a starting spot in a backline with that kind of pedigree. Very good bloodlines though.

whothefukcares

Oct 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alemania would have rather earned the promotion to the Premier! Second place should not be rewarded !Alemania does not have the resources to keep up with many of the top clubs.They do not have a feeder system!The cat team they have are all 18,19,20 year olds!Nothing in between.All they have is a good goalie and 8 premier players.In which the goalie and four of the 8 could probably get regular time on some of the top 4 Premier teams!It would be to hard to compete for them up there!They gave Westside a good game,but that was all they had!65 minutes of run your ass off soccer!Good luck to them,in which ever way they choose!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Sir M...Just confirmed with Silver Fox that there will be a BBQ to follow.

I am not sure if it will be a Victory BBQ or a Year Ender?

Either way...Yes we will be very good hosts and put on a good spread for Westside and any other straglers.

Good luck Saturday Sir M and the Crew. I would be there as well but have committed to a Golf Tourney that day.

This game Sunday is round one for us in the B C's. To say this is a Big Game for us is very much an understatement.

If we can get ourselves into the dance i really do feel like we can be the Upset Team at this years final 16.

Just Win Baby...Just Win!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always great to have Coach's 'Full Tilt Boogie' back. I've got some $$$ on them advancing to the Final, where I hope we can join them.

WAB ............... tell me that Kent did not get this for having a moan? As that would just be unheard of. :D

WAECHTER, Kent
Sapperton Rovers ‘M’
Masters’
2010-03-15
1 Game
$10

I guess this makes him 'unavailable for selection' this weekend.

JAGS

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach....what a sad looking avtar.

Cheers!

Imagine a guy running soccer school for years and years and only having a Community Coaching ticket??

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MARCH 19/20/21, 2010--MASTERS ‘A’ CUP

Home
Away
Park
Time

Game 15
Surrey United
Westside FC ‘A’
Cloverdale Athletic
Sun/ 10.00am

Game 16
West Van FC
Sapperton Rovers
Ambleside “D” Turf
Sat/ 12.00pm

How did SU end up getting the home game when Westside was the higher seeded team? Looks like PCOV's heart rate just went up with Westside needing to grab their passports for this match up!!!

Conductor, the reason that SU is seeded first is that Columbus at the time was actually seeded first (which, by the way is a mystery to me) but at the time Columbus were in second and vying for first place. However, after all of this talk, it is time for a few predictions:

Sapperton Rovers at West Van FC, Saturday at Ambleside at noon

Westside FC at Surrey United, Sunday at CAP at 1000 AM

Thoughts?

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alemania would have rather earned the promotion to the Premier! Second place should not be rewarded !Alemania does not have the resources to keep up with many of the top clubs.They do not have a feeder system!The cat team they have are all 18,19,20 year olds!Nothing in between.All they have is a good goalie and 8 premier players.In which the goalie and four of the 8 could probably get regular time on some of the top 4 Premier teams!It would be to hard to compete for them up there!They gave Westside a good game,but that was all they had!65 minutes of run your ass off soccer!Good luck to them,in which ever way they choose!

someone needs to tell Alemania's coach to stay put in Div1 they suck! we did too, but we know we can do a lot better given another opportunity :(:(

the thing here is, Cliff will fold and that would suck major ass.

Sir M, congrats on the win. can you start a poll on whch team should be in premier, Alemania or Cliff

thanks

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff should join the FVSL Masters. The reasons for this are
-Big M lives in Langley
-The FVSL Masters league is looking for a few teams so that they can have 2 divisions of 10 teams.
-Cliff may actually win more games than they lose in a season for once!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0