Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can confirm that 2-0 scoreline for WVFC. Good game, not really remarkable, I do not believe that Planks had to stop a Sapp shot today, and the game was not ever in a lot of question pretty well. WV's back line was very solid again today, and it is nice to have Notty back after several weeks away. Actually, a WVFC back scored one goal and a defensive midfielder scored the other. We had a ref that likes to blow his whistle every thirty seconds or so, and he sent off a Sapperton player with about 25 minutes to go. Eagles hosted a top drawer BBQ after the game.

Interesting to find out the where and when of the final.

Sir M.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today was one of those days that made me appreciate why I play at this age. Good hard fought battle, sunshine, pints, and sausages (not calamari), and two teams that just kicked the crap out of each other hanging out shooting the shite. Yes the result was good for my team, but all of us have been on both sides of the coin.
We even had some of the TTP'ers out enjoying the game. Suprisingly I thought they would have been much more vocal but respectfully they just took in the game. Like I said earlier, standinsg at this time of the year mean squat. For all us still playing, take it all in and enjoy it. Sorry Scilaci.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp are a very good team. Can beat anybody on any day. Today, they just didn't have many opportunities as Sir M alluded to earlier.
Planks may not have had much in the way of shots but he still kept things out of harms way.
Refereeing was interesting and made some doggy calls for both sides. I wouldn't want him out for provincial games...
Nice to see Fanta, Conductor et al out for this one. Fanta, I am jealous....just a bit.
It has been a few years since making the finals for me so I am pretty proud of the boys and the way everyone chipped in . Yeah, you too Bakes and Sir M. Well done!

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not the best game by any stretch, but will give credit to the other team that likes to muck it out and bang the fcuk out of you to get the win.
sapp was not at their best due to a ton of excuses but, it is what it is.
on to the b.c.'s. i'm sure you'll see a different sapp come out and do the same to their upcoming opponents.

p.s. hopefully the league get's it right with the officiating. today's example of shitty, egotiscitical vmsl refereeing was sooooooo apparent. the referee was definitely more worried about how 'he' looks than what was going on in the game. can you spell INCONSISTENT?
it's happened a hundred times with 'ornestO the greek god' and he needs to realize that he's mediocre at best as an official. fcuk i hate that cnut.:mad:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well ppl mvr had one thing right about today's game between WV and Sapp!! He was bang on with the score prediction , he just had the wrong team winning it. Had the pleasure to kill two birds with one stone today, as I ventured out to Ambleside with the family! Well the family enjoyed the beach and park, I took in the much anticapated game. Sapp took a questionable red just past the mid point of the first half. On the ensuing free kick WV scored to go up 2-0 and that pretty much sealed Sapp's fate on the day. Not alot of oppurtunities for either team offensively, but give WV credit. This team reminds me of the NJ Devils in the mid 90's. Their defence is practically air tight with D Nott and S Mac basically brick walls back there. Planks in terms of being vocal, how could we, as you didn't even get a shot on you today!! Congrats to WV on the win and good luck in the final!!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A beautiful day for a game of soccer. Both Sapperton and Westvan are very evenly matched. This game was pretty even and not much chances going either way. I would have to say the only differance was Westvan might of been alittle hungrier than Sapperton. Notty in the back was a rock! I would have to say Notty is the lebron James of MAsters soccer. Hes bigger, stronger, and faster than anyone out there. Also the two brothers in the middle for Westvan were very good. Those 2 would never win you a beauty contest but they played well. Its not to often i see paul favaro not being an impact in a game. #20 was solid marking favs. Planks as usual did not have to do much but was solid in whatever came his way. Planks is always a fan favorite:). Also kudos to Sir M as he rolled the lines very well. Nice to see Besty back as well. SCK also ran very well with his ice time. Was looking forward to seeing him in the second half as his endurance would of made it difficult for Sapperton.

Sapperton were not on today or else things would of been different. With kent back in the line up and mike favs getting into shape this team will be very competitive in the bc's... My money on SApperton if these 2 teams meet again.

Best of luck to both teams in the bc's.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as the final goes, the Imperial Cup final is going to be at Kinsmen. Over the last few years, the Imperial Cup and Masters Cup go as a bit of a doubleheader at the same park on the same day. Not sure if that will happen this year, it is not looking promising though.

Sir M

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M ................ the guys were asking when the final is.:p:p When you find out, phone Mandela.:eek::D:knvb:

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
on to the b.c.'s. i'm sure you'll see a different sapp come out and do the same to their upcoming opponents.
:mad:

PLease expand? do the same? lose 2 nil? or play kick and run and foul everything that moves? Shitty soccer game today, if that is Sapps game plan...... goood luck Not much fun for the fans. Except I did notice FANFAGGGY HOLDING HANDS WITH CONDUCTOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0