Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well ppl mvr had one thing right about today's game between WV and Sapp!! He was bang on with the score prediction , he just had the wrong team winning it. Had the pleasure to kill two birds with one stone today, as I ventured out to Ambleside with the family! Well the family enjoyed the beach and park, I took in the much anticapated game. Sapp took a questionable red just past the mid point of the first half. On the ensuing free kick WV scored to go up 2-0 and that pretty much sealed Sapp's fate on the day. Not alot of oppurtunities for either team offensively, but give WV credit. This team reminds me of the NJ Devils in the mid 90's. Their defence is practically air tight with D Nott and S Mac basically brick walls back there. Planks in terms of being vocal, how could we, as you didn't even get a shot on you today!! Congrats to WV on the win and good luck in the final!!!

Actually as a fan I would like to let you know the RED card and goal was in the second half.... so I am sure the rest of your game report is bang on :rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLease expand? do the same? lose 2 nil? or play kick and run and foul everything that moves? Shitty soccer game today, if that is Sapps game plan...... goood luck Not much fun for the fans. Except I did notice FANFAGGGY HOLDING HANDS WITH CONDUCTOR.

Antifan you should of came over and said hello.. I still had 1 hand free if you were alittle jealous.. :D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you have long hair and are you fit? question... ok are you good in the room?

I am not to sure what kind of a fan you are? But now with those questions i am sure your out to the games to watch more than just soccer? lol...

Antifan whos your favorite team in the Masters?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes you are right Again AF, it was in the second half the red!!! You are so perfect.:eek:

Actually as a fan I would like to let you know the RED card and goal was in the second half....

BTW Scilaci watch out for AF, only guy I know that doesn't actually play the game but is alway one of the first guys to hang out in teams dressing rooms!!!

Do you have long hair and are you fit? .... I know silly question... ok are you good in the room? [/QUOTE

:wa:::wa:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 0 - WestVan 2

I think the posts are accurate. We didn't create much and played into the hands of WV - long, high balls killed us. It looked like it was going to be a 1-0 PK outcome for the longest time. Ironically, when we did move it around in the 2nd half and looked our best, we got 2 against us. Gavin with a great free kick from 30 out for the 2nd. The 1st was a marking f-up by WAB on the back post. We had many free kicks around the box but WV was solid defending them.
WV was the better team and is the class of the league. But Sapp knows we learned a huge lesson, and I can't wait for the re-match, hopefully.

What I love about playing WV is that we both kicked the crap out of each other and all is good after the final whistle. A lot of respect across the park makes for a great day of soccer and socializing, win or lose.

Sapp is out of the Cup, and our focus is now on the BCs - ever since last year we wanted to exorcise the demons of the 2009 BCs.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was fun at the BBQ with the Sapp lads after the game. Unfortunately, I think I got smudged by Eagles and as a result am suffering in a big way today.

Just for everyone's reference, Anti-Fan rides a bike that looks like Pee-Wee Herman's bike, and he lives in a tree fort with a tanning bed in it in the trees to the east of William Griffin Park in North Van. He supplements his income by recovering game balls, and then holding them for ransom. He also has a summer home under the stands to the west of Hastings Bowl.

I am serious.

Sir M

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for everyone's reference, Anti-Fan rides a bike that looks like Pee-Wee Herman's bike, and he lives in a tree fort with a tanning bed in it in the trees to the east of William Griffin Park in North Van. He supplements his income by recovering game balls, and then holding them for ransom. He also has a summer home under the stands to the west of Hastings Bowl.

I am serious.

Sir M

You left out my playing days with the Hornets and man marking Doddy out of a few games at Loutet....

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And do you know how well you would have done if that other 4 guys had showed up to give you a full starting 11?

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My correspondent in the field sporting the velvet blazer has made it official ...... Surrey has defeated Westside.... Congrats to Surrey and Coach!

PCOV may be on the outside downing a bottle of Matteus now...

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah was at the game. Two teams ran there bags off. Game could of gone either way. Westside barely had 11 at 9:45 and were missing a few key guys. kudos to Surrey and the boys for getting the job done. Its tough to win three in a row especially beating Columbus and Westside along the way. Great job for Ang in the net as he was a rockstar today!

Good luck to Surrey in the finals and the BC's...

Also good luck to Westside in the BC's.

A bottle of Matteus and 24 pack sitting in the trunk.. :mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk that noise!

The 6 teams that are in deserved it - everyone who didn't, fcuked up.

6 teams from our league is the sweet spot, anymore would make league play pretty much meaningless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good call Sir M!!! BBQ was great yesterday. Talking with the Fav bros catching up on old times. Good sausages, cold beer, it is what masters soccer is all about. Good luck to all in BC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0