Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks as always Dickens

Like everything this year...We did things the hard way but yes we did come back from two nil down at half.

Kudo's to Wickam. They work hard and never go away.

The boys are playing loose right now and enjoying this little run.

One more to go get's us into the dance and into the Masters Cup Final.

Who knows?

Not dead yet!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not 100% sure but i heard Metro-ford up 2-1 late in the game. Anybody have the final result?

Also congrats to Coach and the Surrey boys. Did Regs play?

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard WEstside won 6-2........... THANK GOD!

Looks like PCOV's practice is on for tomorrow

WEStside vs Surrey AND WEstvan vs Sapperton next week in the semi's. TWO HUGE GAMES!!

The price of admission will be worth it for either game

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 2 Romania 1....tight game but we allowed that as we missed a number of opportunities. On to Sapp where we will be much better.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 2 Romania 1....tight game but we allowed that as we missed a number of opportunities. On to Sapp where we will be much better.

Thought it was 3-1? Tons of missed chances including a peno.
We made them think they were better than they are.

Credit them for their goal and effort. They could have stolen another goal, but should have been 6-1.:rolleyes:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

WEStside vs Surrey AND WEstvan vs Sapperton next week in the semi's. TWO HUGE GAMES!!

I would suggest you offer Westside a few bottles of single malt and a 24 of imported Sagres beer for the win . . . :D

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes DC planks made some very good saves...
On another note, the man in the middle is, I believe, is done for this year...
I thought he didn't play too much of a factor really.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Planks was outstanding!! Romania guys battled. Guy in the middle was not a factor. Looking forward to the match next Saturday with Sapp.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If a player gets 2 yellows or an automatic red during there last game prior to the BC's, are they still eligible to play in the BC's? thks

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am pretty sure discipline affects all types of play: league, league cup, and provincials. If you get 5 games, this will correspond to your team's next 5 games (not including exhibition obviously).

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am pretty sure discipline affects all types of play: league, league cup, and provincials. If you get 5 games, this will correspond to your team's next 5 games (not including exhibition obviously).

I am not to sure about that. The only reason is last year yellows caught up to myself and i was able to play in the BC's even though if there was another regular season game i would of had to sit out. A player on my team got a red our last game this year. Now if we qualify for the BC's would he be eligible?

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How would you get their Id card back?

So true... Thats what we were saying at the end of our last game. Should we of just asked the referee to get his card back or should we go down to the vmsl office and grab it if we qualify. I am pretty sure your cards or something is void once Bc's come around, not to sure whats the exact rule though:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe a yellow card suspension would carry over to next season league play but a red card suspension is served in the BCs.

So if you got your 3rd yellow in the last league/league cup game, you would sit the first game in September. If you got a red however, you would sit the provincial cup game(s).

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe a yellow card suspension would carry over to next season league play but a red card suspension is served in the BCs.

So if you got your 3rd yellow in the last league/league cup game, you would sit the first game in September. If you got a red however, you would sit the provincial cup game(s).

Thanks REgs

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks REgs

I have been trying for months but I cannot solve the code... anyone figure it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0