Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci......West Van will win by a minimum of 4 goals........sorry to the Romanian guys, who are great guys but if the put the same team on the field I saw last weekend, it will be ugly.....6 - 1 is my prediction

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some predictions:

Surrey United (#8 VMSL Masters Premier) vs Wickham FC (#7 VMSL Masters Premier), Cloverdale Athletic Park, March 14, 1000 AM. 3-1.

Westside A (#4 VMSL Masters Premier) vs Metro Ford FF (#10 VMSL Masters Premier), Point Grey Turf, March 14, 0200 PM. 3-1.

West Van FC (#1 VMSL Masters Premier) vs Romanian FC (#1 VMSL Masters Division 1), Ambleside D Turf, March 14, 0200 PM. 2-0.

Sapperton Rovers (#3 VMSL Masters Premier) vs Richmond Olympics (#5 VMSL Masters Premier), Queens Park, March 12, 0800 PM. 1-0.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB predictions:

Surrey United vs Wickham FC 1-2 I don't think it's an upset.

Westside A vs Metro Ford FF (#10 VMSL Masters Premier). SirM is correct 3-1.

West Van FC vs Romanian FC 6-0.

Sapperton Rovers vs Richmond Olympics 2-1.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB predictions:

Surrey United vs Wickham FC 1-2 I don't think it's an upset.

Westside A vs Metro Ford FF (#10 VMSL Masters Premier). SirM is correct 3-1.

West Van FC vs Romanian FC 6-0.

Sapperton Rovers vs Richmond Olympics 2-1.

Any chance you could take another peek at your crystal ball and tell us where we are playing tonight. Since Queens Park is closed I would think this is a no brainer.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any chance you could take another peek at your crystal ball and tell us where we are playing tonight. Since Queens Park is closed I would think this is a no brainer.

Van Tech @ 8pm

Sapp 3 - Rmd 0

I predict that Sapp will have a bigger cooler too!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ppl mvr, quite bold and confident on predicting a beat down down like that!!! I must admit though I love it and I am back on Sapp's bandwagon!!

My picks for this week are

Sapp over Richmond
WV handily takes care of Romania

SU is catching fire in a bottle at the right time and will take care of Wickham!
Upset of the week MFFF over Westside! Let's see if Taxmans team was for real last week or if they just got lucky against an undermanned Cliff team?????

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ppl mvr, quite bold and confident on predicting a beat down down like that!!! I must admit though I love it and I am back on Sapp's bandwagon!!

My picks for this week are

Sapp over Richmond
WV handily takes care of Romania

SU is catching fire in a bottle at the right time and will take care of Wickham!
Upset of the week MFFF over Westside! Let's see if Taxmans team was for real last week or if they just got lucky against an undermanned Cliff team?????

Thanks for the vote of confidence Conductor but if I may offer a few comments. Firstly WAB's comment about Wickham beating us not being an upset is correct in only that Wickham is a good team. To insinuate otherwise means WAB has his head up his ass. I am certain the latter isn't the case.:rolleyes: Our season has hardly been what you would call a write-off. Other than one game versus Westside, we have played well enough in every game to warrant a positive result. Several games that should have gone the other way, and didn't for reasons we can put our finger on, would have put us in a Provincial Cup spot.

So it's not so much us catching fire but more of us making fewer mistakes that aren't costing us.

Our team stands a decent chance this weekend because I am out of town. That will be my contribution to the cause.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 3 -RFC 0

Typical good hard battle from Richmond.
ppl_mvr with the call.
Sapp absorbed the pressure in the 2nd half and got 2 off the counter in the final 20 minutes.
Kent's great volley from 20 out was the difference.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firstly WAB's comment about Wickham beating us not being an upset is correct in only that Wickham is a good team. To insinuate otherwise means WAB has his head up his ass. I am certain the latter isn't the case.:rolleyes:

Correct, it'll be a great game and Wickham never quits. SU has more skill, but I think effort and determination gets the slight nod this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0