Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2008-2009 November results and banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
(((((((((((((( cnn breaking news )))))))))))))))

Sapperton Post is reporting: Breaking news just in from a birds eye view at a pub in the wee hours of the night. Rumour has it and names will not be given out that a few members of the #1 soccer team in the province were drinking and causing trouble at a pub! The waitress claims their were 2 young men dancing on the dance floor when all of a sudden AC-DC came on. Both men apparentley bumped into each other and than hell broke loose. One dancer who resembled a short bechham jumped on the back of the other dancer who was wearing a Canada Post top. They started throwing fists like two drunks at the Roxy on a saturday night... Some people in the pub thought it was live UFC fight, but on the contrar it was a few guys on the same team going at it. The waitress than broke it up and the 2 men went there seperate ways. Rumour has it WAB was in the bathroom throwing up after he did 5 tequila shooters with the fav's...

Sapperton Post is reporting: Match of the week: Sapperton boozers vs PCOV @ burnaby lake 9pm. There will be a 25 cent admission fee. All proceeds will go to the pub to cover the cost of the broken glass and chairs.

Good luck to both teams....

Signed
Waitress who never got a TIP!

Restricted

Jul 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
(((((((((((((( cnn breaking news )))))))))))))))

Sapperton Post is reporting: Breaking news just in from a birds view at a pub in the wee hours of the night. Rumour has it and names will not be given out that a few members of the #1 soccer team in the province were drinking and causing trouble at a pub! The waitress claims their were 2 young men dancing on the dance floor when all of a sudden AC-DC came on. Both men apparentley bumped into each other and than hell broke loose. One dancer who resembled a short bechham jumped on the back of the other dancer who was wearing a Canada Post top. They started throwing fists like two drunks at the Roxy on a saturday night... Some people in the pub thought it was live UFC, but on the contrar it was a few guys on the same team going at it. The waitress than broke it up and the 2 men went there seperate ways. Rumour has it WAB was in the bathroom throwing up after he did 5 tequila shooters with the fav's...

Do we smell trouble in the Sapperton CAMP?:rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp is a fiesty bunch at times. Can't deny it, nor comfirm it. But it didn't happen that way. I think it was some London git getting in the face of an older gweeedo and all hell broke loose.
Luckily it didn't happen in Vancouver or SirM would have the inside scoop.

Another wheel fell off, but look at all our wheels!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEldhqMWuiI]YouTube - Longest Truck I've ever seen | Mais longo caminhão que já vi[/ame]
(my 2 year-old loves this)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh you Sapperton guys, you are such a bother.

Enough of that though, Walks, Taxman, Scotty etc...what colour kit (esp shirts and socks) are you guys planning to wear Friday evening?

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be either black and blue - like when the Roselunds are finished with you - or snowman white - but likely black and blue (black sox). Do we need the bolt cutters or just the brass knuckles ? This will be the MOTW ...... is Holidays still open ? Hopefully your coach will be there this time to give us a chance........

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight at Ambleside it was West Van 1, MFFF 0. Planks with his third or fourth shutout of the year, but was not very busy. MFFF are a class side.

Sir M.

FRANCIS

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Horrible game out at Ambleside tonight. We (MFFF) were shite and I don't think West Van would say they played their best game. Sherle made one absolutely brilliant save in the second half but other than that was not busy at all. We managed another bad own goal deflected at the last second by our defender.

charlie

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp may have lost a wheel or two off our road train, however in past days struck a deal with GOODYEAR. End result: SAPP 6 - PCOV 0

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Francis, That game was horrilble. The ref was a disaster, and it was cold as hell. Sometimes it looked like Volleyball, Bump, Set , Spike. You know, the last time we played MFFFFFF, most of the players on the park we from FF, this time most of them were from MF, If they could actually combine and have an equal amount they could be deadly. Sherle did make a brilliant save which somehow the ref missed but it was amazing. This team is not as bad as their record and if they can turn it around they will be dangerous. I have to admit the best part of the game was Besty's Oscar winning Performance ;) Sorry Besty, couldn't resist.

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a coincidence Sap gets a good result and no WAB to be seen at the park. Will he be able to get any playing time for the rest the year, who knows.

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a coincidence Sap gets a good result and no WAB to be seen at the park. Will he be able to get any playing time for the rest the year, who knows.

Maybe WAB thinks he's to good for the Masters team, seeing he is getting 20+ minutes with the div.1 open team.:eek:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3 - Cliff - 1.
Early morning on the old Burnaby Turf. @ Advil to prep and 2 Alieve to chase. Fairly even first half without any goals. They have some fast guys up front who had some good runs, but we shut that off. Early in the second half, we went up 1. A while later, they laid a ball into their forward who was shielding and leaning into us (me). Ref blows me for hacking his ankles. I was no where near them. Spotter it is, none the less and they tie it. The forward even came up and said it wasn't a foul. Cliff had a short bench and got tired of us breaking down the left side. We converted two more, with some other opportunities missed. Good game, but they seem like a different team than last year.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs:
Seeing that I wasn't at the match today, how about giving me a post game report? 2-2 final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0