Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2008-2009 November results and banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
An awesome display of power over at Mundy Park tonight. After giving up a goal off of a corner - yes WAB - it was from the flank but you probably don't care right now as you wank your flank - then 4 second half goals from the MF Firemen for a 4-1 victory. I am sure Sir M will be moving us into the Top 5 now ..... unless he wants a visit from the Roselund brothers - whoever the hell they are - I wonder if they know the Rosenlunds ?

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
For all you that pick us to be on the losing end each weekend.....keep doing it...it's working for us! Good thing we don't have a full squad out yet.......but then everyone can say that...right? Enjoy your Sunday lads....

Cheers!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For all you that pick us to be on the losing end each weekend.....keep doing it...it's working for us! Good thing we don't have a full squad out yet.......but then everyone can say that...right? Enjoy your Sunday lads....

Cheers!

I'm going with MFFFFC ALL the time now! They're Ggggreat!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We would never doubt you guys, Scottyshell....Enjoy the football games today!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2 - Columbus 3. Tough loss today. We took it to them hard in the first half. 4 solid shots on net - one volley that I couldn't beleive didn't go in. Very strong game by Columbus keeper. But, some mental mistakes cost us, and the ball wasn't bouncing our way. Man in the middle was out of league both ways. Their third looked like it was a hand ball taken off the side, but well disguised. Bottom line, we should have burried more of our chances. And then there was beer . . .

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally...

BRM 3
Richmond 1

Thought the game was going to go as the rest of our season so far - a solid first 20 where we should have had 2 easy and then let them get into the game.

We get a PK with about 10 left in the half, but then Richmond ties it up 2 minutes later :rolleyes:

Not too much happened after that until with about 20 to go, we get a bit of a gift to go ahead (their keeper makes the save low and then knees it straight into the path of Muzz). A short time later we get that much needed 3rd as Muzz goes in on a breakaway, rounds the keeper and slots it.

Really, the game was a bit of a muckers paradise but beggars can't be chosers - we need the points to keep pace in the turtle race with MFFFF :D

Richmond is a good bunch of guys, I think they just got a little knackered at the end - they'll take more points this year for sure.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clearly WAB and Dickens are dating. Why not go to a Huskies game next week and hope for someone to score, other than either one of you.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's Picks. I love going forward, not back.

Columbus FC vs. Cliff Avenue FC - Tie 3-3. Bounce back game for Cliff. Jones lets in a shocker with less than 10 to go.

Sapperton Rovers vs ICSF Inter - 2-0. Mercer Turf. Solid D wins out. 1 in each half. Paul and Arnie with the goals.

Surrey United vs. West Van FC - 2-1. Travel across 2 time zones kills West Van early. Miracle on grass this day.

Metro-Ford Firefighters vs. RCIU Athletics. 18-0. The MFFFFFFC powerhouse can't be stopped! Goals from 7 different players, all in the 1st half as RCIU begs for mercy after 10 minutes - NO WAY - the blood bath continues! MFFFFFFC refuses to empty their bench. Some distraught RCIU players go to fetal position on the field. This cruel mismatch is abandoned after 30 min as sobbing Richmond players are consoled by their parents in attendance as they walk to their cars. Please, someone stop the insanity!!!!!!!!

Westside FC "A" vs PCOV "A" - Tie 1-1. Game does not live up to expectations as both teams play cautiously. Someone other than the big 2 score for PCOV. WS ties it up before half.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB. I think that West Van will finally have a very strong lineup this week for the first time this year, so that is good from our perspective. My problem is that I am a bit confused as to who to put in the lineup. Plus, Sir M may or may not be having a few "personal" issues which are confusing things for him. As follows:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIIlUHBNkEc&feature=email"]YouTube - Joey[/ame]

Sir M.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M..........I would think that your game may be changed as Surrey Parks have closed most grass fields for the weekend.

I am not saying that your game on the grass is off...I just think the venue could be switched?

Good luck and let me know where the big tilt is beeing played...First few pints are on me!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0