Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2008-2009 November results and banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp - you guys go in harder than any team we play, but as soon as anyone stands up to you, out comes the none stop F bomb and bitching. What's the deal?

You bring out the best in us.:D

Sure, Kent is the bitchiest of the bunch with his non-stop yapping, and Bohica is just an aggitator, but please......Catlif's a fcuking flopper & whinner Your female supporter can't keep her yap shut and apparantly knows all about hands up the arse.:) Arttie loves to dive every chance he gets, and the 2nd yellow was deserving. And you guys cry just as hard.
Hell, I was having a blast out there - the forward you brought in the 2nd half was fun to play against - it was a different type of game than what we played all season. Us on the back line loved the physical play; it made for some interesting and memorable moments.

The small field (60 X 90) does make for a lot more contact all over the pitch so a battles and frustrations on both sides is expected. But overall, 1-1 was deserving.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Regs. Nice result. Helps us out for sure....

I am just wondering where team starter is with his report. He has complained that Hose hasn't been on lately but I don't hear from him either...6-0 loss last weekend and now 4-1??

BRM were definitely the better team on this day. They out hustled, outplayed us for the most part and their keeper Ang was the man of the match. Classy bunch of guys even though their from Slurrey. P.S those guys are frickin OLD

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Starter, sounds like a good whine!:eek: The thing about wine is when it ages,the better it gets!:D

If that's True then please explain why some wine would be better suited to be sprinkled on your fish and chips then poured into your fine crystal

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor, any truth to the RUMOURS below:

*****nscl breaking news*****

upper management for roma is in contact with big m's agent, big m can't be to happy with the sinking of the titanic!!!!!!!!!

Roma please respond to these allegations???????????

Big m, any truth to this breaking news "please come off your line and answer"?

Will your big wings span embrace the roma offer????????

Enquiring minds want an answer......................................

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

RCIU Athletics vs Westside FC "A" 1-2 - One game, 2 goals does not make you a scoring machine. But it will be a letdown game for WS after there massive TIE against the all mighty SAPP. They still manage to hang on to the win with the winner coming midway through the 2nd

West Van FC vs Cliff Avenue FC 3-0 - Cliff Ave in a bad funk. This will continue for a least another week. Usually the old guys can't turn things around in a week or two - we need a month to set things right and CA is no exception. See PCOV

ICSF Inter vs Columbus FC Tie 1-1. Inter has a good team, but just needed that 1st one. They're solid defensively and Dino will pot one on a counter. Columbus will miss a lot of easy chances early, and Inter with some confidence will stymie Columbus after that.

PCOV "A" vs. Metro-Ford Firefighters 1-3 - PCOV in a bad way. No confidence and MFFFFC will expose it. All goals in the 2nd. "Here we go again"....Joe blows yet another gasket.

Sapperton Rovers vs Surrey United PPD - Will Queens be open? I doubt it. Sapp wins if it is.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICSF Inter vs Columbus FC Tie 1-1. Inter has a good team, but just needed that 1st one. They're solid defensively and Dino will pot one on a counter. Columbus will miss a lot of easy chances early, and Inter with some confidence will stymie Columbus after that.
Not bad WAB. I think our "D" is coming around....however, I feel good and may pot in TWO. Cheers!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks for the week are

WV over cliff ave
WS over rciu
Inter over columbus
Sapp vs SU tie
PCOV vs MFFF this game is a hard one to predict, I hope PCOV wins it but if they lose I could see them become like the Ottawa Senators of last year. MFFF is playing very well of late so wouldn't surprise me if they pulled out all three points!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor, any truth to the RUMOURS below:

*****nscl breaking news*****

upper management for roma is in contact with big m's agent, big m can't be to happy with the sinking of the titanic!!!!!!!!!

Roma please respond to these allegations???????????

Big m, any truth to this breaking news "please come off your line and answer"?

Will your big wings span embrace the roma offer????????

Enquiring minds want an answer......................................

Well, what happened? We are all dying to know on this thread.

Seriously.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will go with the following this week:

All ties, except for Westside. And rainouts count as ties in Sir M's rather sad world.

Sir M.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is what I like to hear - ties - it is a sign that things are getting serious, points are starting to mean something. If I wasn't in Victoria I'd be watching. Maybe I can do some scouting for staff?

My re-retirement lasted one week, but is back on this week... Was hoping to clinch promotion last week, but cards didn't fall. Hopefully, the champagne will wait a week for my return.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus against Inter - also postponed. Good luck to teams actually playing tonight...

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU 3 - 3 Westside

Though both teams are shattered about giving away points.....it was probably a fair result..........though Westside may not think so till the morning.

RCIU goes up 1-0 in the first half off a brilliant cross from Senior and ginger tours does the deed noding home the goal past a Wicks who had no chance.

The second half saw a change in tatics from the visitors and though they weren't overly effective they did produce a goal to tie things up and change the game dramatically.

A free kick from 25 yards or so.......was taken and truely went right at our keeper who made a complete meal of it and in doing so ended up in a bit of a brew ha ha with the Westside goal scorerer..............so both players were shown red cards and from there...............neither team could stop the other from scoring goals.

Westside went up 2-1 and 3-2 only to have RCIU tie things up both times and the third goal for Richmond coming in the 88th minute on a deflected shot.

Personally I didn't think Westside were great going forward tonight till both teams went down a man.............and from there it was really swiss cheese for both teams going forward with gaps everywhere.

We will take the point and move one and look forward to the mighty Sir M bunch visiting us next weekend.............we might even get them a change room after the game:D

Cheers,

John

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 1 MFFF 1.... Pretty lopsided game! Should of been over way before the half if only the portuguese score on all their glorious chances.I think MFFF may have had one or two chances the whole game but scored scored one with about 20 mins to go in the game. Kudos to MFFF as they are a tough and hard nosed team. The portuguese finally picked their game alittle after having a few terrible games back to back...

Onto Columbus which will be a tuff game.. :)

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 tie with PCOV - truly should have been a victory for us - 3 or 4 early chances that could have buried them and they did start yapping - maybe they should import a certain keeper from Inter ...... they owe us points but carryon ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0