Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake eyes

May 6, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Inter has plenty of Whine and here is how they make it, it starts up front and comes out of the back end and straight into the pipes, serves up to 25 people per game."

Look who's whining?? From a guy who begs to get time on the field and probably only gets a few minutes per game because his teammates know it'll keep quiet albeit for a few short minutes. What difference do you make on your stellar squad? No wonder we didn't select you on our Nations Cup team....
SCK
Interestingly enough for a guy who apparently struggles to get on the field
he right now has scored the same amount of goals as you have...........:eek:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you didn't read the last post....For a guy who doesn't get on the field you should know better!
SCK

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 0 - Sapp 2.
Sapp ran hard and deserved the win. There you go WAB, there are the points we "owed" you from earlier in the season.;)

I thought the 2 points was deserving. You pressured hard for 25 minutes in the 2nd half and were screwed on the no goal call. But, we had one called off because of an offside goal when the ball call across goal (questionable), and NOT ONE WS player on the sidelines complained about our 2nd goal when the apparent offside occurred right in front of them.

It seems like it always comes down to finishing. We did, you didn't; Sapp 2 points.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp pick-ups at the Transfer Deadline

Lee Sullivan - MF
Arnie Mears - MF

Hugh additions in more ways than one.:D

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I may have have touched a nerve again"

Like we haven't heard that before....How many teams have you been on again??

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M whats going on with the rankings? I guess your to busy across the street looking who is coming and going in London Drugs on East Hastings. By the way they have a good deal on garbage bags and scissors.

FRANCIS

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB....thanks for taking Arnie, his 3 game suspension will now be cleared for the start of next season for us........Cheers

MF

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose, I hear you and you have my apologies. Soon. It is just that all of the permutations of some leagues playing, and some not, and some teams playing, and others not, and some teams playing on tiny fields, and some not, and all of these blockbuster heavyweight transfers in the VMSL, or not, and teams merging, and guys slagging other people's vocations, and the FVSL Champs and whomever the really good players who may or may not be, and who may be transferring to another really good FVSL team, and which Firefighters are with which Firefighters team now, or if at all, and...well...all of these permutations (like Mrs Sir M) are difficult and have caused a bit of an overload for everyone involved.

So I need a cup of tea and a rest for a sec. I am going to be taking tomorrow off, and am going to put a blanket over my knees and watch The View I think.

And not just because I like fat girls.

Sir M..

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the 2 points was deserving. You pressured hard for 25 minutes in the 2nd half and were screwed on the no goal call. But, we had one called off because of an offside goal when the ball call across goal (questionable), and NOT ONE WS player on the sidelines complained about our 2nd goal when the apparent offside occurred right in front of them.

It seems like it always comes down to finishing. We did, you didn't; Sapp 2 points.

Maybe you missed the phrase where I said, "Sapp ran hard and deserved the win." And if you only want 2 points, we would be fine to take the other one.:p

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No we need all 3!
I read your post and, like I have to do with my wife, I was re-iterating what was wrote/said - just to make sure I was listening and giving 100% undivided attention. My apologizes.

The best we can do now is a top 5 spot in the league in points but 6th is more likely. I think Sapp will have to do well in the league cup to make the provincials.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know when the League Cup is going to start ? I believe Westside has 3 games left so are we looking at Feb 2-3 weekend or 9-10 ? .... or will it be kept a secret so nobody can take a shift off .... I know Hose needs some time to arrange for a back up Sweeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0