Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters 2006] September/October Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Masters 2006] September Banter and Results

lean said:
hope to keep it scoreless for more than 23 seconds this time:eek:

Lean, know that feeling...same thing happened to us last year in the quarters of the BCs against them:( ...

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

predictions

Wickham vs Surrey United....Surrey United
Metro-Ford...PCOV...PCOV
FF vs Westside...tie
Sapperton vs Columbus...Columbus
West Van vs Richmond...West Van
SFU vs Inter...Inter

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hopefully they've cut the grass as it was SLOW last Sunday in our opener.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M... Who would you be referring to? Are they golfing and playing poker tonight? I think there are a few landscapers on West Van FC.

Team Toro! :eek:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

SCP...what happened??? You predicted you would win? All I can say is I hope you are wrong in our favour for our game. Tell me you didn't let Frank F. score....

Cheers!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who's doing the stats for goal scorers on the VMSL site...anyone?? Two corrections needed...The name is MIKE not MARK.....and I have 3 goals not 2....and yes I've printed out a copy as it will be the only time I'll be in this position for the rest of the year as I've met last years total in one game...two FF's chased by three Franks...

Cheers!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mark,

You should definitely get on Azzi about that!

BRM 2
Wickham 1

They came out flying and potted the game's first goal about 15 minutes in on a bit of a goal-mouth scramble.

We finally settled down but didn't score - 1-0 at the half.

Second half was pretty much all BRM. Farqs with a nice chip for our first and Muzz with the winner in the last 2 minutes.

They hit the bar at one point in the second half but I think that was pretty much it for their chances.

Wickham works hard and will use the turf to their advantage (fcuk I hate that pitch... is that the old Empire or what?!?!).

Up next: Firemen featuring MarkShell.

:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mark Zacharuk?

He's a pretty good player, better than Mike Zacharuk who doesn't usually score. Good to see a Zacharuk on the scoreboard, even if it's Mark. Maybe, Mike can learn from him. Good chance they're related.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
Mark,

You should definitely get on Azzi about that!

BRM 2
Wickham 1

They came out flying and potted the game's first goal about 15 minutes in on a bit of a goal-mouth scramble.

We finally settled down but didn't score - 1-0 at the half.

Second half was pretty much all BRM. Farqs with a nice chip for our first and Muzz with the winner in the last 2 minutes.

They hit the bar at one point in the second half but I think that was pretty much it for their chances.

Wickham works hard and will use the turf to their advantage (fcuk I hate that pitch... is that the old Empire or what?!?!).

Up next: Firemen featuring MarkShell.

The ball gets stuck in your feet, it seems, and I underhit a couple of passes that put us in the shite. I thought I hit them with decent pace, but I am having some problems. Gotta sort it out. I think I'll ask Mark Zach for some advice.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

scottyshell...team played well but could not finish our chances..mf goalie made some outstanding saves as well...mark,good luck tommorrow against westside....final score 2-1 for mf

cheers

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Balls...the ball always seemed to stick at your feet all those years playing at the White Rock FF indoor soccer tourney...you remember..the one which we won 3 yrs in a row...of course playing on cement is a little different than turf...but according to you guys is the same as playing at Griffin. See ya next week on your grass pitch?

Cheers!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Scottyshell said:
Balls...the ball always seemed to stick at your feet all those years playing at the White Rock FF indoor soccer tourney...you remember..the one which we won 3 yrs in a row...of course playing on cement is a little different than turf...but according to you guys is the same as playing at Griffin. See ya next week on your grass pitch?

Cheers!

Funny, I seem to recall walking up to accept the WINNER's trophy the last year of that tourney. You're memory is failing a touch. Maybe your name is Mark and not Mike and you simply can't remember.:D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nope....not at all..you are right..but you guys won at Sungod..the last year it was held..or maybe there was another but the VFD did not enter. I do remember Sungod though as Neil Shuster gave me the ole leg sweep check and I ended up with a broken wrist. Anyway..so much for those days..we were a LOT younger then..

Cheers!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Inter 4 SFU 0

Lots of chance in the first 15-20 but squandered them. Finally in the second, we opened the floodgates as they were a tired bunch. Limited subs and a few breakaways gave us some goals. I didn't get any though....

The Big M. did the game and surprisingly was decent. No cards and he even chatted with me at halftime. Hvala!! On to Wickham where based on Regs comments, run a lot. They'll have to Hastings Bowl is a big field. Boys get out to training this week and stay off the proscuitto..

Looking forward to Sir M's "quiet" weekend.

SCK

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Richmond 1 v. WVFC 1. Enough said.

JAGS

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jags, I have never known you to say so little. Is it because of Rangers, s**tting the bed this morning:D , and Wednesday,:D or WVFC's terrible start?::eek:

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Westside A 2-1 FF
Westside B 6-0 Inter Steaua

Westside were down 1-0 and then I hear D Rosenlund playing in the nets had a couple slipups and we won...I also hear the ref had a bit of a stinker although that would be a biased opinion I suppose as I didn't see the game and had to rely on an eye witness report (a trusted one though).

In the B game we had 12 to start, lost one player to a calf pull but probably could have done the deed with less. First goal of the year...maybe the millenium for me!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

C-Side ....... I am never really short on words, but it does look like I will be wearing a Bhoys shirt come March (you do have to buy it). As for WVFC, I will leave the match report to Sir M. Another close game for Coveside in the NSCL league again today??? Was it 10-0 or 9-0 vs. Muppet FC????

JAGS

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

JAGS said:
C-Side ....... I am never really short on words, but it does look like I will be wearing a Bhoys shirt come March (you do have to buy it). As for WVFC, I will leave the match report to Sir M. Another close game for Coveside in the NSCL league again today??? Was it 10-0 or 9-0 vs. Muppet FC????

JAGS

I have some nice Hoops shirts I can give you, they don't fit me:eek:

It was 0nly 3-1 Vs Malones today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0