Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL free agency period

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumors

rumor has it that a certain FVSL team is offering some big $$$ for the signature of Mr Niall Thompson.....
Can someone confirm or deny this report..........

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JJ

Star #1

I understand JJ will be having to sort out his ankle problems this winter (surgery/rest).

Softballz

Maybe Yowen or Hardballz can answer that for us.;)

Sandman

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Softballz....

To me it looks like Niall Thompson will be playing for the Firefighters the remainder of the season. As mentioned in a different thread by Yowen, he played in an exhibition match against Sikh Temple with the Firefighters on thursday.

p.s...where exactly did this rumour come from Softballz? .................Your farmer friend????:confused:

Hard Ballz:wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg: Jeff Clarke, Paul Daily, Nico Berg :rolleyes:
Firemen: Niall Thompson
Indo: Didar Sandu
Westside: Ollie
Inter: Valente
Clan Alumni: Kindel
Capitals: Dave Morris
Sporting: Fonseca, Marques [sp?]

I'm not sure where others like JJ are this year...

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missed a Couple

Clan Alumni: Kindel and KING
Khalsa: Cameron, Caverio Cousins

Also, there could be the first big Transfer of the Season, after only 7 games, and in Oct.

Some of the Croatia players were saying after the game yesterday, that J. Sari didn't show, and that he might be transfering. But to WHERE?

Perhaps Leetchy Tactics could fill us in on what is going on with Croatia, and this J. Sari player.

Perhaps he will be playing for Khalsa this Sunday, against, you guest it, CROATIA.
That would add a little bit of emotion to a Double Header at Adanac on Sunday.

HOSallHereSay:eek:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

I don't think that Kindel can come back...I thing you are only able to flop back and forth a couple times because of the professional contracts. Not sure what the rules are there...anyone have an idea?!?!?!

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jason Sarai will NOT be playing for Khalsa. If he is going to play with any team this year, he will most certainly play for the Croats. He gave them his word that if he plays this year he will play for the croatia squad and no one else. So trust me, he's all croatia this year.

Lets put these rumours to rest.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't heard a thing. We're trying to get the guys we know are there, sorted before we think about guys that might be....

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sarai to Surrey, Need Lots of Help Up Front

Originally posted by Jimmy Holiday
I heard Sarai to Surrey since.........

Any truth to this KNVB????????

The boys first can't score on HOS in Slurrey, and then they go to Ditchmond and again get shut-out. Desprit times for sure.

Good thing you guys have smiles to keep the ball out for you.

Khalsa did tie Sportstoon 0-0 too, that field helps the home team in a big way. It is terrible.:mad:

HOS

D

dipperripper

Jason S

This is the final word on this topic as I have heard from a very reliable source

I am very pleased to announce on belalf on the Khalsa club that Jason S. has transferred and signed with Khalsa. Croacts were made aware of this move this weekend and are probably mad.

I think that is really going to help our club and we are pleased that Jay is a part of it. I think Jason realized that supporting the Indian team was the best option for him now and in the future and I know that all the Khalsa players can't wait to see him at training soon. With him, Kevan, Jesse, Alan M, and the Cravario brothers coming this team is looking good and spots are going to be very competitive.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jason Sarai

Yes I believe the transfer is complete and done. Welcome back Jason and I can't wait to play with you again. With this addition, Khalsa is hopefully going to get better.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Jason Saria transfer

I have just spoken to an extremely reliable source and they have confirmed Jason will not be going to Khalsa, but will be turning his services over to Sikh United Football Club, of the Fraser Valley Socer League Division 2. Apparently Jason wants to play soccer with a team that can get chicks, and he stricktly said "SUFC because they are horndogs." Although there was no money transfer, SUFC has said "Jason must and will cut his hair."
Congrats to Jason and goodluck. Unfortunate for Khalsa but im sure they will do great regardless.
Apparently with the transfer of Jason, Super Ref has found a way to be available. If khalsa wants a strong forward he is the guy for the team. Wonderful attitude, wonderful skill, and to top that all off, he makes any opposing defence tremble.

over the top

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sar who?

jason has got loads of skill but tends to hold on to the ball too long too often. last year i watched him miss a lot of very easy chances and not pass the ball when he should have. he can play for whoever he likes, no big deal!!!

he definately needs a haircut, looks like cindafcukinrella:D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would he leave Croatia when he could be a part of Croatia's famous 'after christmas unbeaten runs'?

You guys should see the rumour list at the Croatia camp at who may be joining soon. I'll have to talk to Croatia's Limey before I can confirm any of these rumours. I'll keep you posted.

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are all way off, and I can't believe that no one has actually figured this out (Kokanee was close). The real deal here is that Jason isn't accepted with Croatia, and he can't go crawling back to Khalsa because he already made it clear he had dedicated himself elsewhere (Croatia). Remember he is a man of his word, as previously stated by Mr. Sarai. Now, having no team to play for, Jason has signed with SUFC of the FVSL div 2 league. And the reason being is that their annual Vegas trip is awesome, but most important is that they are affliated with GN sporting in the premier. Who in their right mind would come out and say that they were going to go play for GN. This way, Jason can keep his move on the down low but really fulfill his aspirations to play for GN. :eek:

Watch for Jason to be starting up front this friday at GN's homegame against POCO. :wa:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0