Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL free agency period

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell Brum that he should start paying up on the pints he owes instead of fcuking off from TTP and just lurk :mad:

~Regs.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

You are a moron!! Stick all of your rumours up your ass!!! Either post something concrete or shut the fcuk up!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What use would Sap have with Marty Foden? I was puzzled by this when I first heard it over the weekend... Is going to bring the Dormer brothers with him?

~Regs.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting weekend

Now the rumours either come through or fall apart.

I saw Harry Sandhu playing with Clan Alumni this weekend at the Burnaby Canadians tourney. And comments from the Khalsa crew?

The Canadians had a few new faces as well, such as Besty and Chaisson(sp?).

So with one week left until the start of the season, let's see what rumours were true and what ones weren't.:confused:

Any comments???

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SAP ATTAP!!!!!!

Bronco, concrete like your head?

Here's concrete facts....

1.Chaisson has signed with Westside.
2.Mike Favaro signed a "letter of intent" with Sap on Sunday. He will be joining the club in October.
3.Sap signed Brian John Saturday.
4.Besty is signed with Burnaby.
5.Dormers are signing with Sporting (WAB talked to them Monday)
and....
6.because Regs let the cat out of the bag too soon, Marty Foden decided to go back to Surrey U. Thanks a lot, Regs!:mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now there are TWO White Guys on Khalsa

Big Signing this week of the Croatian sensation and former Peg player Randell C.
He will mix well with the other very skillfull players, and give Khalsa a little more height in the middle.

Another great week of signings for Khalsa, after Charles G. was signed last week and scored two in his first game vs. Trollers.

3 other players will be signed from the Caps, but they are not eligable to play, until later in October.

They are Kevin Cameroon, great defender and unbeatable in the air, Nico and Chris Caverio (sorry about the spelling guys).
The two cousins have been with Khalsa for a long time and will make this team even stronger heading into the long winter.

Could be an interesting year for Cap signings, if no ownership is found for the team and they do officially fold, there could be a lot of players around in the spring, when the big Cup games take place.

ScoopHOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Swollen AnkleBreaker

Keep it up, and I will be going after your ankles.

It is very rare that I get chipped in training or games:rolleyes:

AnkleBeeker is just bitter that he is trying to win a spot on the Khalsa CAT team, good luck buddy.

I have a nice gin'n'tonic for you to cry in.

HOS:wa:

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Signing

Sporting would like to officially announce the signing of Tony Fonseca.

We expect Tony to be in our line-up this weekend versus AC Milan, as he is eligible to play and not sit out the one month time period usually required for Whitecap players. I believe this is due to the fact that he signed as an amateur, but I could be mistaken. Regardless, we checked with the league office and he is allowed to play.:D

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that the caps will be eligible to play next week (thanks JB), who's going where??
Looks like Niall Thompson has landed with the Firefighters. He was suited up for them in tonight's exhibition game against us. Any word on others...

Yowen"tournament tart"

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alex M. is going to sign with us, and I have no idea what that is going to do with the goalie situation at camp sporting.

Cheers
JB

jbwhohasnoideahowtospellalex'slastname

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yowen come on pal you can't you can't tell us you had a exhibition game and then not even tell us the result or eve a game report of some sort, unless you lost then that is okay. :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Cheers
JB

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was 2-1 FF on a last minute goal. Anyways, it was a good run around for both teams. In our defense, we were missing numerous starters:rolleyes:
Firefighters should give Indo a good run for promotion.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeff Clarke's status

I just heard from a reliable source that Jeff Clarke can not sign with Peg, or any other team for that manner, because of a new 3 year rule for Pro players. I'm not sure if any other Whitecaps are affected by this rule.

Anyone else with some info on this situation?:confused:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not a new rule, it's actually an old one. A player is allowed to convert from Amateur status from Professional a total of three times. Anything more than that has to be approved by the national governing association ie; CSA.

I think all it means is a little more paper work. Oliver Heald went through this last year. There are probably several other players who have gone through this in the past or will have to soon. That is my understanding as I possibly would have had to go through this in the past with Didar and JJ.

There have to players in the league who have already changed their player status more than the allowed three times. Someone who knows the exact rule might want to clarify.

Sandman.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0