Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 Results & Banter, October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazing_hands

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
That's a crap comment. Why bother playing at all then?

It's actually not a crap comment at all. It doesn't matter if you win every game or lose every except for your pride of course. Playing 2cat is just for the enjoyment of playing the game.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mickster said:
Dap scoring on and off the field....geez this new chickie sure has sorted his sorry ass out :D

Dap,

Now that you are all sorted out and your life is all peaceful and tranquil full of grasshoppers and shiz, how about paying off your beer tabs from last year. We are trying to build up enough dividends to retain a personal Voodo Doctor for Ian's many curses....

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signmaster is going down....

EOC needs to go back to skirts and sticks and HomeWrecker is a chump....

Perhaps this will bring the boyz out to play :)

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 2] Results & Banter, Oct. '04

Socceroos said:
,sad sack Westside Rangers ,Rinos ,Buffalos, Gaylords.......shite,who are we playing again?

Just a reminder Jackass...your team name is... Elephant Walk Socceroos.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bonefish said:
Dap, how about paying off your beer tabs from last year. We are trying to build up enough dividends to retain a personal Voodo Doctor for Ian's many curses....

Oddly enough, I've heard in the past that my last name has Welsh origins. Oh, the irony.

Besides, ain't no Voodoo witch doctor gonna willingly help Ian out. He's whiter than Casper the Ghost. All the witch doctor gonna do is shrink his head (more) or something. Make him look like a grape on a watermelon with toothpicks for legs and arms.

P.s. I'll make a poll tomorrow to try and get the Signmaster lads involved.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stranger said:
Just a reminder Jackass...your team name is... Elephant Walk Socceroos.

Holy shite a quality post from an otherwise not very literate person. Well done Strainer. The Elephant Walk is a place where people like us get paid to drink.Socceroos is a combination of Soccer and Roos as in Kanga....
so Jackass is not really applicaple in our case. But for the sake of using your Jackass I will now dare to predict the outcome of Saturdays game.

WFC Jackasses 1 EW Socceroos 3

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Strainer..........weak! WFC Jackasses.....even worse. Elephant Walk Socceroos now that's some quality humour. Let me just take a word from the Club I Champs dictionary and we will say prove it on the pitch..."Putz" hopefully you'll have as much success as you had with your last post.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stranger said:
Strainer..........weak! WFC Jackasses.....even worse. Elephant Walk Socceroos now that's some quality humour. Let me just take a word from the Club I Champs dictionary and we will say prove it on the pitch..."Putz" hopefully you'll have as much success as you had with your last post.

Who knows stranger they might win a game without having to take cheap shots at the other teams goalie (It's the only way they can score). One win is all they'll get this year.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

In case anyone gives a shite, here is Socceroos detailed explanation of his team name:

"The Elephant Walk is a place where people like us get paid to drink.Socceroos is a combination of Soccer and Roos as in Kanga...."

This guy is sharp!

BTW-what's a Kanga?...........SocaROO!

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

robj said:
Who knows stranger they might win a game without having to take cheap shots at the other teams goalie (It's the only way they can score). One win is all they'll get this year.

Hey Strainer it looks like you got yourself a friend.
I wouldn't call that Butterball a goalie. An acute lack of fitness was to blame for his troubles, not the Socceroos. I didn't realize Croatia was up for the fair play award.One of our boys went to hospital straight after the game because of blood in his piss,not caused by over-consumption of beer.

Robj and Strainer 1 Socceroos 3

amazing_hands

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to have to agree with Socceroos when he says that they are a good squad. Just look, if you added up all their point totals from the last three seasons I think they'd be close to being first in the division. :D You guys do average about 4-6 points a season no? ;)

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
amazing_hands said:
I'm going to have to agree with Socceroos when he says that they are a good squad. Just look, if you added up all their point totals from the last three seasons I think they'd be close to being first in the division. :D You guys do average about 4-6 points a season no? ;)

I never said the Socceroos are a good squad. I just predict that we are going to beat the WFC Fondlers. You are right about our past though,but most of the shitty players we used to have are now playing for Bombastic.....So consider this years edition the new and improved Roos.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Socceroos said:
Hey Strainer it looks like you got yourself a friend.
I wouldn't call that Butterball a goalie. An acute lack of fitness was to blame for his troubles, not the Socceroos. I didn't realize Croatia was up for the fair play award.One of our boys went to hospital straight after the game because of blood in his piss,not caused by over-consumption of beer.

Robj and Strainer 1 Socceroos 3

"Lack of fitness the reason for the injury" Shows what kind of a player you are. The keeper had the ball in his hands when your player #11 Adam Ellison decided to go in for a late ball then proceeded to give an overhand punch. What are you smoking, not only did one of your team mates apologize for Adam's action they took him out of the game imediately. Broken ribs, bruised kidney, torn cartilage, knocking the wind out of him, yeah that sounds like an injury that would come out of a lack of fitness.

P.S. Karlo Katusa, was very classy in admitting we not only carried the play for 80 minutes but that it was a cheap shot. If you guys want to be proud of a win like that so be it.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

P.S. Karlo Katusa, was very classy in admitting we not only carried the play for 80 minutes but that it was a cheap shot. If you guys want to be proud of a win like that so be it.[/QUOTE]

1. Captain Katusa is Croatian and therefore he felt sorry for your sad,sad team.
2. Adam got taken off because he was exhausted from listening to you lot whine.
3.Why was the game abandoned?
4. We won you lost...Get over it.

Bye

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The mouth sets out some bait!

Man I have been enjoying this bout of slagging !! I can almost see the giant mouth on my screen. Okay Peetah, I'll take the bait. Unfortunately, it is true that the roos resemble 3rd div rugby and are thus, cheap cnuts, but it is also true that they have not migrated to Bombastic ( sorry, I took last cnut spot on the team). Some good cheap cnut on a Friday night is sometimes a good thing though, so there is still a place for you, old kanga bollocks!! I predict a couple red cards and a 2-1 loss for the furry elephants.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroo-You're a muppet, through and through. A world of frustration awaits you tommorow morning. Without a doubt you're a poor player playing on a bottom feeding squad (lower table 2CAT?!?!....the lowest of low in the VMSL) Skill aside, what makes you a serious muppet are your posts. Hard on the eyes and with the added affect of lost IQ points for the reader. Hell, if you post enough you'll render the Rangers comatose and win via DQ. (not Dairy Queen.....settle down) Bring your A game pal.

No disrespect to 2CAT at all......i've seen some quality go thru there.

The Notcher.....with a notch tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0