Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 Results & Banter, October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
Socceroo-You're a muppet, through and through. A world of frustration awaits you tommorow morning. Without a doubt you're a poor player playing on a bottom feeding squad (lower table 2CAT?!?!....the lowest of low in the VMSL) Skill aside, what makes you a serious muppet are your posts. Hard on the eyes and with the added affect of lost IQ points for the reader. Hell, if you post enough you'll render the Rangers comatose and win via DQ. (not Dairy Queen.....settle down) Bring your A game pal.

No disrespect to 2CAT at all......i've seen some quality go thru there.

The Notcher.....with a notch tommorow

I have been called many things,but a freakin' Muppet! Please take it back,I find it a little bit too offensive. The frustration that awaits me tomorrow will be my hangover not your weakass team. Give it a couple of weeks and our teams will have traded places,(not like the TV show ,Idiot)in the standings.
I will have a couple of beers in cooler with your name on it....$2.50 a pop...see Richie.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
When the Nother says he's going to Notch, it leaves the opponent in a world of frustration!!! Look out for the Blizzard!!...........sorry couldn't get the DQ off my mind.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
When the Nother says he's going to Notch, it leaves the opponent in a world of frustration!!! Look out for the Blizzard!!...........sorry couldn't get the DQ off my mind.

What is it Nother?..nudger?......nacho?.......

Shasta_McNasty

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos you're an Animal. That's some witty witty shite you’re putting up there. You're tickling me like Elmo!! You're so right though the WFR Rangers are Gonzo. But the "Roos" are gonna need everyone, the Rangers ain't no Snuffleufagus, so try not to be too Fozzie tomorrow with your hangover. If the 'Roos' are on their game they should be able to cut through them like a Swedish Chef. You never know, if the 'Roos' put a few wins together, you could Zoot right past 'em at the final Count.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
socccceeerrroooo you are definately a classy guy I can tell. I will let you have your glory after all it was a huge win considering the 7-0 arse whipping we gave you last year. Enjoy your only win of the season. Karlo said to not bother with you cause you are a bench player anyway. I for one will definately enjoy playing you again.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
When your Girl points at your crutch and then laughs,it's time to go to the bathroom and use the wrist again.
Thanx for the spanking robj, I needed it.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shasta_McNasty said:
Socceroos you're an Animal. That's some witty witty shite you’re putting up there. You're tickling me like Elmo!! You're so right though the WFR Rangers are Gonzo. But the "Roos" are gonna need everyone, the Rangers ain't no Snuffleufagus, so try not to be too Fozzie tomorrow with your hangover. If the 'Roos' are on their game they should be able to cut through them like a Swedish Chef. You never know, if the 'Roos' put a few wins together, you could Zoot right past 'em at the final Count.

Socceroo- it looks like Shasta has found you 8 friends to play with.......muppet.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
When your Girl points at your crutch and then laughs,it's time to go to the bathroom and use the wrist again.
Thanx for the spanking robj, I needed it.

I guess you would know! :eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try as we could, the Rangers couldn't seem to play down to the Socceroos' level today. For most of the game, we in fact played below them. Westside can and has played far, far better than they did today -- too much hoofing the ball down field and poor control.

On the other hand, we were still enough beat that lot.

Westside 2 : 1 Muppets

Que the whining about the ref . . . (although shitty he was)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0