Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 Results & Banter, October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 2] Results & Banter, Oct. '04

So a question to all of you who play in Div 2 A/B/C. Do any of you think you'll actually be able to beat the future Div 2. CAT A champs, WFC Rangers come cup season?

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well folks here is the quick cover story for the Champlain and Shaheen FC game. The final score was 2-2. We went up early about the 15 min mark with our striker Harv outracing the defense and goalie to the ball and just tucking it by the post. After we had several chances to go up it should of been 3-0, but unfortunately poor Dap didn't finish. The second half Shaheen made 4 subs and their fresh legs paid off as they took it to us hard and score at the 15 min mark, then 5 mins later they struck again as I'm left wondering what the hell our goalie was doing palming the ball to their striker who placed it in the open net. I"m still shocked and swearing at him cause it was just and easy clear into our 18, but who knows. Then we shrugged off the cobwebd and had 2 straight break aways with both strikers missing on clear cut chances. But finally with 20 left Harv struck again on a sweet volley just outside the 18 picking the top right corner. We came in waves after that but kept on missing but deserved a penalty that would of got us the win as Harv crunched on from behind but according to the referee it was all ball even Shaheen was shocked. That should of got the win, but considering everything it was a preety good game with a few chippy moments but not too much and a few yellows. Considering they hit the crossbar twice in the first 5 mins of the second half the score should of been more like 5-4 for us, but never less we'll take the point and back to the ice.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

keane16 said:
on a positive note, my teammate tells me he got a very sportsmanlike email from Rikashay, so Rikashay I take back what I said.....good luck to you and your team

Aw, that's sweet. Say hi to everyone for me at the official Division 2 tea party.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Keane16,
You are an embarrassment to all soccer players!! The only insult you could come up with is calling Mickster's wife a "trout-faced old slapper". Do you even know what that is supposed to mean? I guess getting your ass kicked one too many times in the 6th grade left you with the "small man's syndrome" with a dick that couldn't even satisfy a pug! But I guess your wife would know better than I would. Good luck with the rest of your season...you are going to need it!

-Only in your dreams!-

PS The next time you want to insult a player's wife, you better be prepared to "bring-it"!!!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

As Kastro23 said we blew a chance at 2 more points but we'll move on. We went up at about 15-20 in and we kept them to 1 shot at net the first half. Second half and they put in the fresh legs as mentioned and kept coming at us (the defense) with at least six guys to our 4 or 5 guys covering. Their first goal was offside and the shitty thing was the ref was right there as well. If I could somehow prove it I'd bet my right nut that it was offside as I was the last to push up and the 2 that got the ball were at least 10 feet behind me. Anyways the ball hits the crossbar and as I am running back to cover it floats back over me as I jumped to head it and to make matters even worse it hits my foot and goes in. I got subbed after that goal and about 10-15 later they scored a goal which our keeper should have had. I still don't know what he was doing but he gave the Shaheen player a nice gift to slot into the open net. Then the little turd runs around screaming gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal and doing the airplane like he won the world cup. That seemed to wake us up going down and we replied and should have got the win as our guy was taken out as he was about to shoot. Oh well woulda coulda shoulda but didn't. We'll take the point and move on.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
Then the little turd runs around screaming gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal and doing the airplane like he won the world cup

Er, that wasn't the airplane he was doing it was the pterodactyl. Pterodactyls come from prehistoric times, much like Keane16's "trout-faced old slapper" comment. Anyone have a time machine? I'm willing to go back and find out what the hell a trout-faced old slapper is. Maybe Mark Twain will know. I'm sure he's lollygagging about somewhere.

Kastro, where are my kudos for the run and cross to set up Harv's volley for the equaliser? You old-faced trout slapper. Er, old-trout face slapper. Whatever.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

SmartCoach said:
So a question to all of you who play in Div 2 A/B/C. Do any of you think you'll actually be able to beat the future Div 2. CAT A champs, WFC Rangers come cup season?

Crap, your A team couldn't even win Division 2C last year. What makes you think the B team can beat anyone?

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh yeah, it was a preety good cross that Dap made on the Hav volley, but he had to make up for the one he didn't give me 2 mins earlier that I handled with arm, cause I wanted goal so bad today, but hopefully I can make up for it and get a couple against Mcdonald, Grimace and the boys and rest at half, cause the knee gets more uglier each week.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bombastic Report

Well it was quite a weekend for Bombastic.

A Team handled B United quite easily but made the game easier than it needed to be. Didn't see 2nd half but the first B united maybe had two opportunities. 2nd half apparently completely shut down.

Our B Team played C on SUnday. Hard to play against guys you knwo so well. Short and thick of it was a really messy match of broken plays terrible touch and a winner in the last minute for B. 1-0 final.

C team finaly getting a few of their players back and B missing a few key players but a fair result would have been a draw.

Watched most of the NK PGU match and NK DID LOOK SLOPPY!!! Unlucky not to tie the match really.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, we should have taken three points from shaheen yesterday. I should have been awarded a penalty to take the lead and finish my hatty but the ref made a bad call.

I was just checking the div2 C charts and i'm quite impressed with the C-men. first they lost to us 3-2 in their first game, but it seems that they are giving every other team a run for their money aswell. I guess they're not an easy three points anymore. well done lads.

keane16

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

mickster said:
Keane16,
You are an embarrassment to all soccer players!! The only insult you could come up with is calling Mickster's wife a "trout-faced old slapper". Do you even know what that is supposed to mean? I guess getting your ass kicked one too many times in the 6th grade left you with the "small man's syndrome" with a dick that couldn't even satisfy a pug! But I guess your wife would know better than I would. Good luck with the rest of your season...you are going to need it!

-Only in your dreams!-

PS The next time you want to insult a player's wife, you better be prepared to "bring-it"!!!

Mickster, we could end all this handbags right now if you want to send me a private message with a where and a when ...I'll hand deliver you my small man's complex....gladly......put up or shut up, lucky charms.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whoa buddy, drop the soap in the change room this weekend cause you're awfully angry about something.... :eek:

Since you're new & all I'd like to point out that TTP is for TAKING THE PISS not using it to schedule your little hair pulling event after the 3pm bell!

No sticks & stones.... it's all about the hurtin words (not Trout slapper or whatever the fcuk that was....) on here! SO GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

:cool: Spazz
ifyawannabeacnutthenstartfollowingKNVB'sposts

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Norvan JB's 4 Bosna 1

Not much to report on this one. JB's carried the play. Bosna got a lucky one.
Quite an uneventfull game.

What are you doing Keane16???? Challenging people to fights? That's brilliant :rolleyes:

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Keane16:

You are laughable. That was some excellent piss-taking cowboy. Yes, it's probably wise that you try to settle things with your fists if your footballing or writing skills only go so far.

And by the way, all Div 2 teams are VMSL fodder, get used to the label if that's where you play. Fodder for fodder. Mix it up!

max

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Keane16,

I am your fodder. Come over to the dark side or I'll chop your damn hand off and you'll never spank it the same again.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Max - always the voice of reason. Missed you in London last week...

Champlain - what's up with the novels as game reports? Less is more.

Keane16 - you are a DONKEY.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

RBM said:
we have too many film industry types who keep having to work 17 hour days over the weekends so we've not had the best luck so far

You should tell Nathaniel to stop making those award-winning films and concentrate on his Div 2 soccer career.

Or not.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Spazz said:
Since you're new & all I'd like to point out that TTP is for TAKING THE PISS not using it to schedule your little hair pulling event after the 3pm bell!

No sticks & stones.... it's all about the hurtin words (not Trout slapper or whatever the fcuk that was....) on here! SO GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

:cool: Spazz
ifyawannabeacnutthenstartfollowingKNVB'sposts
Right because I never TTP. The only piss takes you do around here require a good wipe after. The only thing more irritating than your posts is I have to take them of my ignore list first to read them.

Was he TTP or being a cnut? Sadly, you may never know…

Who's your fodder now?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

RBM - some clarification please...

yeah timmy and DG are getting 10 minutes a week with the leopards.

Andrew Riopel scored both AFC goals, while midfielders Tim McMorran and Terry St. Louis turned in outstanding performances.

Looks like maybe he's getting more than 10 minutes per game? Not sure about Glass.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just trying to give Keane16 a mentor KNVB and his posts are pretty pathetic...

Great shot of you in your Avtar... not just another pretty face eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0