Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you think someone else showed up to the VMSL office for a discipline hearing and pretended to be Rajan?

You can think what you want to think at the end of the day, im not your private investigator. ive reported what i KNOW and have heard from players as I grew up with them. If anything, I am helping you out. You can take juggy singh's(i believe that is his name) to the team they played last and ask them if he played because he was supposed to be suspended and wasn't he the one who was playing under one these 2 suspended players? something to ponder

Im certain you will be not be seeing Dipinder Gill or Rajan Kooner on the sidelines either supporting their team.

Good Luck this weekend Dezza

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can think what you want to think at the end of the day, im not your private investigator. ive reported what i KNOW and have heard from players as I grew up with them. If anything, I am helping you out. You can take juggy singh's(i believe that is his name) to the team they played last and ask them if he played because he was supposed to be suspended and wasn't he the one who was playing under one these 2 suspended players? something to ponder

Im certain you will be not be seeing Dipinder Gill or Rajan Kooner on the sidelines either supporting their team.

Good Luck this weekend Dezza

Confirmed Rajan plays for the Bretwon-Parker College Barons. Thanks for the info.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza, unless Dasmesh has picked up a few players...your team shouldn't have too much to worry about. We played them and although they beat us 2-0, it was hardly one sided and we felt we threw away a chance for at least a point on that day. Having said that, you guys have lost us and tied West Van so anything could happen :p

Socceroos, I too can't believe there aren't enough balls on this site to ban you or at least tell you you're a cnut. I guess Regs has more pressing issues like banning posts about minor soccer and making lame gay jokes about my username. :/

-Asian

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Azzi sent out an email saying that such things have been going on and he is looking into it. Theyre not taking it lightly. We, Gastown, will be playing them next week. While we won't inspect their ref-card-roll-call, I think its bad sport, we will keep a look out. They trounced us last time, but we are a better outfit now. Looking forward to a good game against them.

However, if they are found to be being dishonest, their punishment should be most severe. We were docked 3 points last year for fielding a player who had served his ban, but not got his card back. The ref said it was fine, but changed his mind for the match the report. If they are DELIBERATELY cheating the system, they should have their arses handed to them...from a disciplinary point of view, of course.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos, I too can't believe there aren't enough balls on this site to ban you or at least tell you you're a cnut. I guess Regs has more pressing issues like banning posts about minor soccer and making lame gay jokes about my username. :/

-Asian
Ummm, huh?

No idea what you are talking about - I would never make a lame joke. Gay ones, yes, but never lame. :rolleyes:

If there is an issue, use the report post feature.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
gastown suck, you guys shouldnt even bother trying to investigate... IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL LALALAL WHAT THE BOPORAI IS COOOOOOOOOOOKING JABORNI

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 2-2 Dasmesh

We scored a beauty half-volley off a corner less than 10 mins into the game. We then went into panic/defend mode and Dasmesh controlled the rest of the half. They were rewarded with 2 goals just before halftime. The first was a low cross from the right wing that deflected off our defenders toe and in. The second was a long ball over the top that somehow eluded their forward, our defender, and our keeper who all came for it at the same time and then they were able to tap it into the unguarded net.

Second half we came out playing some of the best we have all season and scored on another beauty half-volley. The game was back-and-forth from there until Dasmesh took a red with about 15 mins left when their player deliberately took a throw in aimed at our players head. We tried to push for the winner, but Dasmesh defended pretty well limiting us to mostly long-range efforts.

For the record, I did observe the referee's ID check of Dasmesh, and all the players that played were legit.

I also went from this game to our club's Div 1 game against GN Sporting and noticed a major contrast in the level of play. Whoever comes out of group 2C is going to be in for a rough ride in Div 1 next year, because even bottom-half clubs like GN, Serbia, etc. are a big step up from Div 2.

GN actually had a couple of white guys playing. I was wondering if those are considered illegal players or are they allowed imports? :rolleyes:

foursquare

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also went from this game to our club's Div 1 game against GN Sporting and noticed a major contrast in the level of play. Whoever comes out of group 2C is going to be in for a rough ride in Div 1 next year, because even bottom-half clubs like GN, Serbia, etc. are a big step up from Div 2.

GN actually had a couple of white guys playing. I was wondering if those are considered illegal players or are they allowed imports? :rolleyes:

maybe three down, two up from div one is too many?

I'd like to see one up and two down.

As it stands 50% of div 1 is different every year....

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The problem right now is the 3 groups of Div 2. Each group winner gets promoted, otherwise you have to have a playoff amongst them to determine the top 2.

I think the ideal way to do it would be drop the bottom 9 teams from Div 2 one year, (3 come up from Div 3) and then you'd have 24 div 2 teams that could split into 2 groups of 12. At that point you could go 2 up/down between Div 1 & 2.

maybe three down, two up from div one is too many?

I'd like to see one up and two down.

As it stands 50% of div 1 is different every year....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 2-2 Dasmesh

We scored a beauty half-volley off a corner less than 10 mins into the game. We then went into panic/defend mode and Dasmesh controlled the rest of the half. They were rewarded with 2 goals just before halftime. The first was a low cross from the right wing that deflected off our defenders toe and in. The second was a long ball over the top that somehow eluded their forward, our defender, and our keeper who all came for it at the same time and then they were able to tap it into the unguarded net.

Second half we came out playing some of the best we have all season and scored on another beauty half-volley. The game was back-and-forth from there until Dasmesh took a red with about 15 mins left when their player deliberately took a throw in aimed at our players head. We tried to push for the winner, but Dasmesh defended pretty well limiting us to mostly long-range efforts.

For the record, I did observe the referee's ID check of Dasmesh, and all the players that played were legit.

A throw In is a throw in, no? If it hits your guy in the face he was probably encroaching (within 2m of the throw?) I don't think their player should have been sent off... If it happens during open play after a foul, a guy gets up throws/kicks the ball at an opponent I can understand if he sees red, but off a throw in ?!? I don't know...not really in the spirit of the game but neither is encroaching ...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A throw In is a throw in, no? If it hits your guy in the face he was probably encroaching (within 2m of the throw?) I don't think their player should have been sent off... If it happens during open play after a foul, a guy gets up throws/kicks the ball at an opponent I can understand if he sees red, but off a throw in ?!? I don't know...not really in the spirit of the game but neither is encroaching ...

Thanks for that, but there was no encroachment. The player that got hit was actually moving away to go cover someone and the thrower turned to him and beaned him in the side of the head.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 2-2 Dasmesh

they had one white guy jaborni

slbenfica18

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LMU Hurricanes
1-0 INC
CAFA United
Dennis Elson Turf
Sun/8:00pm
notice that the LMU vs CAFA game was incomplete, any one know what happen? Lights went out? or something else?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for that, but there was no encroachment. The player that got hit was actually moving away to go cover someone and the thrower turned to him and beaned him in the side of the head.

Are you sure it wasn't just a bad throw? Think how many throw-ins go unpunished nowadays.....btw, someone who doesn't throw the ball into the field of play should be cautioned as that is embarrassing with that much space in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0