Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza beer if they win onley. Burnaby guys like tall cans with caps.Dezza I was watching youth game last weekend. Due to no cards one team head three over age guys that are smaller in size. It is a fars joke what some of these guys do at that, in U14. Senior coach is teaching them kids well.

Mr Base, your spelling is really starting to annoy me now. Use the spell check, or in your case a dictionary....I know three year old kids who write better than you.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hay sacceroo, yoo peid sam gays clarly. Nat tu muny teeems kan phinash 9th om perpuss lik lass yar eh!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game between Harps and Sarajevo. Sarajevo was clearly a better side in first half. Three times infront of a goal with only keeper to beat. They hit the cross bar and than keeper from Soccerroos made a fantastic saves. Second half Harps picked up a bit. They started cheepshoting. Than the cards started flying. I think there was six yellows and two reds. It was due to soft PK by a ref that Sarajevo lost. game should have been a three three tie.
I must say ref keapt the game going, could have ended up in fist fights if it was not for tough Malad as a ref.Roos have a good team but cards might set them back.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccrroos a senior Base would be more corect. It was a dam nice day to play soccer.You boys have a good sweeper and also one very good mid. Sarajevo was missing four guys due to relegion things. It should be fun to watch you guys play again. But the way cards are flying it might be 8v8. Harps and Roos have a chance to win first spot if few guys stop cheep shoting and play ball.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gastown FC 'A' vs Unicorns FC

Meraloma FC 'A' vs Rino's Fury 'A'

Euro Hurricanes vs Dasmesh FC Tigers

Green Devils FC vs West Van Royals

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Van U 1 - 1 Ladner

Phantom PK call with 15 to go gifted Ladner a point against us.

Dezza, good chance all my picks are off this week ;)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well machel, you got one right now.

Rino's 4 - 1 Meraloma

We got bumped from a waterlogged Connaught Park to a waterlogged Andy Livingstone. Somehow the ref saw fit to play anyway. 1st half was a gong show with the ball constantly getting stuck in puddles. This actually saved one goal for us as a shot literally stopped that would have otherwise rolled in our net, but it created numerous chances for both teams as the defenders had trouble clearing their lines. Meralomas scored early off a corner. The big English lad, (Luke I think it was?) caused a lot of headaches with his aerial game and it was him who won the initial header that come off the crossbar and was tucked away by a teammate. Second half the rain ceased, the pitched started to dry out, and we picked up our game. 3 of the 4 goals were absolutely beautiful strikes and the 4th was a low free kick around the wall and under the goalkeeper. He should have done better on that one, but over the course of the match actually made some surprisingly good saves.

We're up to 3rd place now with a great chance to move 2nd next week as we face Unicorns and Meraloma plays Dasmesh.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sacceroos are yo racist about spelling. We live in most democratic land in the World. Why are you cocern about my spelling?
Remember we live in multy calture Provice.
Bit of French bit of English bit of Spanish bit of Slavic bit of Chinese it is all fine.
Good soccer, cold beer and there is nothing better.
Grammer School is for nurds.
Just remember men that go to bed with eachy but wake up with stincky finger. Good lock in your next game.

Illegal Immigrant

Sep 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos all attend grammar school. It is imperative to being part of a top of the league team. Maybe Sarajevo should try and play with more than one forward, as well as learning to spell, and someday they could be top of the league too.

Yours in democracy,
Illegal Immigrant.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sacceroos are yo racist about spelling. We live in most democratic land in the World. Why are you cocern about my spelling?
Remember we live in multy calture Provice.
Bit of French bit of English bit of Spanish bit of Slavic bit of Chinese it is all fine.
Good soccer, cold beer and there is nothing better.
Grammer School is for nurds.
Just remember men that go to bed with eachy but wake up with stincky finger. Good lock in your next game.

:bronco:That is just plain horrible, even for Mr Base standards. You can misspell any slightly challenging word, but to turn nerds into nurds is just plain wrong , you multicultural Idiot.....use your fukcing spell check.... moronic, stupid, ignorant GIT.:bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0