Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you blame the ref. He's by him self. Thirty guys going at it. That's the best way of ending it. Less guys will get hurt. If he would have restarted the game MYB guys would have tried to get even. Ref would have a fight on his hands. I did see Whickham play.
They go in hard, to me tha's fine as long as you go in hard. Boys play Scottish style ball. Some local guys are made of glass, for what ever reason they start fighting in stead of playing hard.
Whicham clu needs a good coach. That's one good side to be.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burgo ref called the game of for a reason. It was closer then you think to full out fist fight. Some guys have one or two beer before the game. What do you think? Mr Azzi would have tonns of spending money if ref would have let the game go on.
They all got an early beer brake.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burgo ref called the game of for a reason. It was closer then you think to full out fist fight. Some guys have one or two beer before the game. What do you think? Mr Azzi would have tonns of spending money if ref would have let the game go on.
They all got an early beer brake.
I am not sure how Mr. Baseless manages to watch all these games at the same time.....apart from that there are no bushes for him to hide in around Sutherland turf. BTW. Mr.Base.....those red lines below your crazy words mean that there might be a spelling problem. Check into that sometime

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos eye in the sky can see any of your games. Get with it this is 2012 nor 1612. I always go and watch three four games a week.Some are good some god awfull.
Game to watch this weekend is Celtick. They just can not win a game so far. If the team wins I'll bet you any money Trace will have few cold beer.
Can't come to watch you guys Peter is over loud.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos eye in the sky can see any of your games. Get with it this is 2012 nor 1612. I always go and watch three four games a week.Some are good some god awfull.
Game to watch this weekend is Celtick. They just can not win a game so far. If the team wins I'll bet you any money Trace will have few cold beer.
Can't come to watch you guys Peter is over loud.

I got an Idea Mr Base, check this CELTICK Link: Ha, Gaaaaaaaaay

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else struggling for numbers this weekend? We're looking at making use of our newly CAT'd Masters team, but we play the same day so who knows what the legs will be like by 4pm.

Could be some upsets this weekend...

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base is covering his bases as he knows I will have bzzrs anyway. Roos, your link sucks worse than your inflatable friend did. Keep waltzing, Matilda...

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boparai I know for a fact that Desmash do not pay the players. It is bunch of Punjabi guys playing good level soccer. By saying that you wish they get in truble. That's not like you. These guys play all year around. That's the reason for them to play good ground ball.
And most of them do not care about Div one. They can only make one practice.
Most teams loose players due to summer league soccer. Some clubs just dvel on stealing players. If you have 18 guys and you are fare to all of them good coach can bring the system and fitness to wining club.
mr base i know for a fact the coach pays players because i played in the summer with them... $100 a tournament for the kids $500 for the imports

Illegal Immigrant

Sep 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's not too much. The Socceroos are paying the Irish fifteen hundred Euro between them each game!!!!! No shite!!! Some of these boys have played Internationals for Eire....

Either that or Desmesh are wasting their money on a shite team..

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's not too much. The Socceroos are paying the Irish fifteen hundred Euro between them each game!!!!! No shite!!! Some of these boys have played Internationals for Eire....

Either that or Desmesh are wasting their money on a shite team..

He pays the summer team not winter. That summer team would breeze through Div 2

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually he's saying dasmesh pays in summer, not socceroos/harps. And in fact they do. They had Eric Ray and Habiel playing who are both Chile premier players in winter. Why would they play dasmesh summer other than because they get paid?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza beer if they win onley. Burnaby guys like tall cans with caps.Dezza I was watching youth game last weekend. Due to no cards one team head three over age guys that are smaller in size. It is a fars joke what some of these guys do at that, in U14. Senior coach is teaching them kids well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0