Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa:
No comment Socceroos? Big mouth usually...

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this. We lost fair and square.....the entire team was so drunk before the game, we are only just now starting to get past the hangover.I think we finally woke up at our last game when we played Poland....they were up two nothing at half time before we thoroughly spanked them....it was a thing of beauty.
Pssst.....I hear MYB also lost against Port Moody, knowing that our Muslim brothers don't drink alcohol, I wonder what they were on?
Would love to see Wickham beat Sarajevo today to complete my weekend of joy and "Schadenfreude"......Mr Base, Schadenfreude is a German word that describing the little fuzzy hair growing just above your little wiener.

wanyama67

Nov 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking like Sarajevo are beginning to choke and there engine in midfield getting sent off against wickham ....and the mighty pussy cats lost to the port moody.. great results for the alcoholic roos !! still a long way to go but the roos must now be favs to go up.

wanyama67

Nov 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel so sorry for the newly amalgamated saudi-Myb pussy cats !! It must hurt to lose 2 games in 24 hours under the SAME management !! Another thing is if your going to CHEAT yes I said the word CHEAT could you not try and be discreet about it ? Like playing a player on a Friday nite for saudi Arabia against the alcoholic Roos and then playing the same player the next day against wickham ... Try a new profession pannnntas your not much good at CHEATING !!

Nov 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel so sorry for the newly amalgamated saudi-Myb pussy cats !! It must hurt to lose 2 games in 24 hours under the SAME management !! Another thing is if your going to CHEAT yes I said the word CHEAT could you not try and be discreet about it ? Like playing a player on a Friday nite for saudi Arabia against the alcoholic Roos and then playing the same player the next day against wickham ... Try a new profession pannnntas your not much good at CHEATING !!

Haha....if that's true..that is SO embarrassing for them and saudi reputation.

Illegal Immigrant

Sep 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true alright. Half way through the season they joined up; they now train together, share management, players, and boyfriends.

They will get caught out very soon. I would advise all teams in 2A to witness the referee's card checks from these cheats.

Oh and they still won't win the league. Maybe try getting the best players from 3 teams from your league next year ya sad, wee, matching scarf and hat combo wearing, mutton molesting, balloon knot.

wanyama67

Nov 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy to see how 2 teams can be in the same division under the same management !! They got what they deserved doh getting beat :) CHEATERS OUT

simon.steve

Dec 2, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you sure they're cheating! because as you mentioned they're under one management so they can play a player on Friday nite then transfer the player on Saturday morning hence he can play legally ...... well I'm just saying!

wanyama67

Nov 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you sure they're cheating! because as you mentioned they're under one management so they can play a player on Friday nite then transfer the player on Saturday morning hence he can play legally ...... well I'm just saying!

First of all !! Having 2 teams under the 1 management in the same division is a piss take of the league !! How is this allowed ?? Secondly .. !! Do you really think he played Friday nite and transferred the following morning ?? There were about 10 players watching the game and recognised this player .. They were standing right beside the panthers posse !! When someone shouted "that guy with the orange boots was playing last night " within 5 mins he was sent behide the goals ! He actually left the ground before been called back !!!! He didn't get another run on the pitch after that ... Coincidence???? Well I'm just saying

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true alright. Half way through the season they joined up; they now train together, share management, players, and boyfriends.

They will get caught out very soon. I would advise all teams in 2A to witness the referee's card checks from these cheats.

Oh and they still won't win the league. Maybe try getting the best players from 3 teams from your league next year ya sad, wee, matching scarf and hat combo wearing, mutton molesting, balloon knot.

:wa:I love your Style Mr Immigrant. You gonna be famous here one day, and people will hate you.:wa::wa:

I give you 3 dancing bananas. On to Sarajevo we go next week.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Another team cheating in Div 2 alongside Dasmesh. Regarding Dasmesh, I heard they forged documents to show the VMSL hearing executives at the "hearing." Maybe the league shoulda called the airline company to find out if there was even a flight number or a passenger by that name on the flight hahaha. They went to the extremes to get the league off their back and it worked so good on them.

I guess Div 2 has become so competitive that teams need to cheat to get into Div 1 these days.

simon.steve

Dec 2, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW Harps 0 - 3 Sarajevo
Sarajevo guys have given a lesson to the drunken Harps
I think Harps guys lost because they didn't drink enough before the game ..... Anyway, I bet that they did drink after the game to forgot their loss

Illegal Immigrant

Sep 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harpsnroos v panthers abandoned due to lone gunman. Culprit below...

uvubyhus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0