Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were at the midway point.
based on the last 9 games which teams will be promoted at the end of the season??

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Ajyal Tigers are on the way up, which makes sense since they have best goalkeeper in div 2.
and they are the only team with a payroll in div2--someone i know is getting about 100 dollars a game and his not their best player

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rock says no Jaborni

FINALLYY te boparai has come backt to ttp. smart coach u run ur mouth about how dasmesh isnt going to get promoteted well the the boparai says know your role and shut your mouth.. before i check ur ass directly into the smackdown hotel... IF YOU SMELL ALALLA WHAT THE BOPARAI IS COOKING

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
FINALLYY te boparai has come backt to ttp. smart coach u run ur mouth about how dasmesh isnt going to get promoteted well the the boparai says know your role and shut your mouth.. before i check ur ass directly into the smackdown hotel... IF YOU SMELL ALALLA WHAT THE BOPARAI IS COOKING

Really?

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins! Be true to yourself, true to your country, be a real guru!

Boparai, whatcha gonna do, when SMARTCOACH-MANIA runs wild on you!

hulk-hogan-pointing-at-you-sig-8x10-color-photo_371ce99934e095fb881272c85fb44f4d.jpeg

Megatron

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dasmesh have dropped points in three consecutive weeks now, maybe this illegal player stuff has really shaken them up?

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dasmesh have dropped points in three consecutive weeks now, maybe this illegal player stuff has really shaken them up?
If A PLAYER on your team is red carded for 3 games and he is in Florida playing and tweeting he is there.
You must have played another player on his card
The question is how many other times did they cheat ?

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If A PLAYER on your team is red carded for 3 games and he is in Florida playing and tweeting he is there.
I watched one of their games this season, and I'm quite sure the player in question was playing FWIW. If it was him, he came on as a sub and didn't look particularly effective either. But carry on with the speculation I guess

And for a reason why they have been dropping points, its common for Sikh teams to do this (at least the ones that aren't serious). Summer they are in shape from all the tournaments, winter roles around and it gets cold out .....and the turnouts dwindle.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looks like we have a Sherlock Holmes on ttp. Smart coach you are a lad!!! Maybe we should lay the smackdown together

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ay guys it's div two soccer. What the heck is going on, you guys lay off Dasmesh. They will turn it around. Do't point fingers unless you have proof.
You should have wached Bombastic Vs PCOV. Bad game on a stupid Beaconsfield. Bombastic took a two to zero lead, PCOV ties the game up. Less then minute to go Bombastic wins on a good play by Jordy Roberts.
Fun game to watch. PCOV head lots of new guys. Right D sure head a good game for PCOV.

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dasmesh recovered from losing to GFC by humping WV Royals 8-1! Road to recovery?!

We had a good game against Dasmesh last week. Defended well against them, created a few chances, before nicking it a bit at the end with two late goals. They have some classy wingers with pace and skill, and a big frontmant that had good touch - lacked pace though. They seemed vulnerable at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0