Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
U Can't Touch This

hemi said:
Hey HOS.....im the white guy that all INDOS hate cause I got the inside scoop on their outlandish spending

MC Hemi,
Are you sure you're not the white guy that EVERYBODY hates because you've got the inside scoop on outlandlish spelling?

I kid! I kid!

Hemi...this "revelation" of yours regarding paid players... It's been going on for a long time and in a lot of places. Surely you knew that, no? I play in a co-ed league, and this one team called the Dragons are notorious for their outlandish spending (on theRob and KNVB) and their outlandish spelling (HOS).

Platinum...thanks for the informative and honest post.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
DG, has been on Fire for the first two matches

hos

HOS,

Thanks for the kudos. I haven't seen you our matches, but it is MIGHTY nice of you to appreciate my recent play. :D

Platinum,

That might be the longest 3rd post in the history of TTP. Good job, and keep up the honest work. :eek:

Scoop Hemi,

You seem to try and shed light on a lot of different things. Perhaps you can fill us in on why KHALSA didn't want to amalgamate with AKAL? :confused:

DG - just looking for gas money, that's it, that's all, just a little gas money :)

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk now i gotta do homework here to get answers for Gilly on his questions regarding his own community ????? Well first of all as i get it .....the only reason Indo joined Akal was out of sheer desperation ( Note... these teams never liked each other ever just ask Didar ) Indo relegated again lost a good chunk of its players and were basically in the midst of breaking it off. They then decided to entice the Akal tournament junkies to join forces cause Indo were so desperate they were bout to sigh Mahatma Gandhi.....( by the way...Akal has failed miserably in the Fraser Valley league a couple years back and served as Pegasus Cat team three years ago ) Akal plays these " indo " tournaments which are garden variety picnic type get togethers with only a handful of good players spread out.... These tournaments were much more competitive in the early nineties when your community had better players round. Seems that since Akal was getting shite kicked in organised leagues they decided to concentrate on east indian tournaments :confused: Suddenly They got the opportunity to " buy into " the Indo offer, Indo down on its knees took the Akals on board. Soooooo What Gilly GREAT !!!! YOU GUYS GET TOGETHER AND REALIZE YOUR THE SHITS AND DECIDE TO PAY SEVERAL PLAYERS.......shite MOOT NOW...FCKIN HELL BUD !!!! JUST SAY THE TRUTH THEN ILL RESPECT YA. BIG DEAL.......you guys will end up screwing each other cause remember Gilly its in your guys culture. Vive the White Guy that knows tooooo much.!!!!!! by the way AKAL rocks for getting a div.1 one team for $ 1000. good price :D :D

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot to answer one of Gillys questions.......without asking the Khalsaaas I would venture to say they didnt amalgamate with the AKALs cause they probably didnt want to disturb their dominance in your east indie tourneys.....stupid question to ask me GILLY ???? sounds like you're a Khalsa wanna be :p :confused: ;)

Good luck to all 45000 Indo-candian teams from here to Siberia......this is Seacrest OUTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!

By the way I always thought Indo was a good team.....and Khalsa as well.

Akal :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: not a proven entity in any organised ball Gilly.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of idiots speaking... I hear they real idiots won 2-0 with their newest surprise signing. Though, I hear, they're definitely not as generous with their cheque books as Indo. (allegedly) If I were them I'd make him pay.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Hemi,

Thanks for the well documented, researched reply.

Keep me updated to any other significant developments in MY community's soccer scene.

Gilly

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyways.....according to the excellent site...

Club I. 4-2 Lomas
Cliff Ave. 2-0 IFC Sarajevo

Hard Ballz

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klaus (via John)...which gives away the surprise signing as I am typing this pissed at John's PC. Anyways, RUFC idiots are in first place (at any time in a season) for the first time in about nine years.

RUFC 2- Rangers 0. Nothing very pretty, but points on the board with Willy and Patty potting second half goals. Defence was suspect at times missing Ginger Tours, with John more than filling Klaus' piss-poor mistakes.

Man of the match... Walks for his dynamite day in the center circle...yeh, he never left the center cirlce :rolleyes: .

Oly's next week.

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You asked me to inform you Gilly.......!!! be careful what you ask for mate. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Seeyuinturkmesiskstandwithabubabuosamahismamaandtheironshiek :D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gilly said:
Scoop Hemi,
Thanks for the well documented, researched reply.
Keep me updated to any other significant developments in MY community's soccer scene.
Gilly

Gilly,
I'm calling BS. Hemi ain't no whitey. He's a brownie. He's just trying to cover his tracks because he's trying to avoid becoming a black and bluey. And, Hemi, here's my reply (in advance) to your rebuttal: YADA YADA YADA. Your slip is showing.

Anyhow, back to Div 1 talk, I'm placing my early bet on the Idiots from Richmond. If they can avoid losing half their team (and sidelines) to red cards, they should be off to the premiership. Actually, losing their sidelines might help matters. I'll pick Lobbans and Van Olympics to finish top 3.

On the B side, it's too close to call, but I'll go with Hemi's favourite team Indo Akal to win it all.

You heard it here first on the roller derby.

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got all you nutbolts rattled ?????? Dial idiot on a stick 911 !!! you're right and im proud to be a brownie.....NOT !!!!!! Got you working overtime eh ????? keep guessing, oh you can always e-mail privately if you're so concerned about my real identiy so you can share the revelations with you bummer chummer GILLY.......look at the posts clearly...., Gilly got his questions answered period. CHOWDER.....Seacrest out !!!!

Donthatemecauseimbeautiful !! Its not about the colour of your skin or my skin....... it's bout the colour of MONEY.....or RUPEES,,,,,right Gilly.? ;) :D :p

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Whitey Wannabe,

You claim to be white, yet you seem to know more about the Indo community than those in the Indo community. This is not normal. Either you really want to be brown (not that there's anything wrong with that), or you are brown. My guess is the latter.

You also have a bone to pick with Akal--a team that no whitey has ever heard of before prior to this season, yet you seem to know all there is to know about Akal. In other words, YADA YADA YADA.

And if you want to be illiterate, that's your prerogative. However, somebody who cannot put two coherent sentences together shouldn't go around calling other people idiots. Makes me wonder how many rupees you earn per month. Probably fewer than Ollie and JJ. I'll see if Gilly can put you on the payroll. Sounds like you could use the assistance.

Hugs and Kisses,

Dial 9-1-1

Now repeat after me... I'm brown and I'm proud. One more time. I'm brown and I'm proud.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial, please don't make him post again by responding to his lame rhetoric. I beg you, man. My, er, sanity depends on it.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap...deal. No more replies to Hemi or Canuckhead. But there's only so much one can do in between rinse cycles.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 2 - Polonia 1

Chippy chippy chippy chippy game with a brawl in the 85 minute with 2-1 score. Judges had it 117-113, 116 -114, 118-112 with a unanimous decision for the Blaze. At that point Polonia didn't want to continue but after about 15 minutes the game restarted. Polonia got a cheezy pk call in injury time only to put it so straight down the middle into our keepers stomach. Well taken :rolleyes: Anyway a win for the Blaze and onto Club I next week.

Hi Sidewinder :D

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win today fo tha BLAZE. got outa hand at the end, when one of our guys responded to their fag d-man punching him for the 2nd time in the game.........then #10 M.Masi comes in & kicks him in the face when he's down........lookout next game bich, you AINT gettin away with that shite...........back to the game, we got up 2-0 in the 1st half fully deserved. 2nd half, they played more desperately, and outplayed us for most of the half. ALTHOUGH it could have been the shimmer of all their FAKE DIAMOND earings that were blinding to our eyes. mostlly good guys, with some SERIOUS CHUMPS.....thanks for the 3pts.....
out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0