Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guess pt grey dropped out then????????/
primos got promoted? HA.
WELL SEND THEM RIGHT BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM.
what a crappy way of being promoted , by default.......they must feel like that LOSER american gymnast who won the gold, but didn't........... feel me
out

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo/Akal 3 Meralomas 1

Lomas scored early on a great shot - top corner. I/A scored before half and a couple in the second half. Jas, Karm and Harmail were the goal scorers.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw at Adanac in a very narrow field (it looks like a U-11 field), this how they line it.

Firemen C 0 Wickham 4

Firemen looked really bad and if they play as they did today then they sure are candidate to relegation.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 1 : 1 Norvan

Poor showing by Richmond throughout although credit to Norvan they have a pretty good young side. Norvan scored in the first 5 minutes, Jay in net single handedly kept us in it and we nicked a point with a Dirty Daddy header with a couple to go.

If our play wasn't bad enough Jarvie broke his leg mid way in the second - I hear its clean on the big bone and a spiral fracture of the little guy - fingers crossed he can avoid surgery.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff Ave 2 vs 0 Club Ireland

An unfortunate start to the season for the hoops. The game was quite competitive, but very cautious, with both sides feeling each other out. Chances for Cliff Ave and Club I throughout the early stages with Mobilio going wide on a couple of long-range shots and headers before putting an excellent header on target which I managed to get my hands on.

The game sprang to life with about 10-min. to go in the first half with yours truly doing his best impersonation of Calamity James and gifting a 1-0 lead to Cliff Ave. The hoops responded well by stepping up the pace of the game and going close on a couple of occasions. The second-half continued as the first half ended, with Club I going after the equalizer. The game really began to open up with both teams continually attacking and looking to break on the counter attack. With about 15-min. to go in the game, Cliff Ave's captain was allowed to walk through the Hoops defence and fired a well-hit shot the bottom far corner.

First game of the season over with, and now on to Sikh Temple next Saturday for the Hoops.

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BLAZE 3 - Primos 0

We won quite handidly today.....dominated play all game. shoulda been more like 7-0 , but it counts......our pitch was SHOCKING. 6 inch high grass, one of the worst ever, those lazy parks board fukcs better get off their asses and cut the shite one of these years. lookin foreward to indo next week.
out

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DeepCove(Fiji) 1 Lobbans 0

I only know this, as Coveside O 35's were still sitting drinking pops at 4:00pm.

I did have to take 3 tylenols when I got home after listening to Ivor moan for 90 minutes, although our ttp from the sidelines may have had something to do with it.

Both teams had a red.

I still shake my head that a team from Surrey, has a Deep Cove spot at McCartney, the nicest field in NV. Fair play to them to drive all that way, but $5000 is a lot of money.

Fiji is a young team, that may reach their apirations of premier next year. Especially after Ivor blow's a gasket!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 inch high grass, one of the worst ever
Same problem at Strathcona, but with lovely dandelions to keep you happy-happy-joy-joy. Unbelievable. The league must address this issue. Thankfully, it's mostly Hillcrest from here on out.

Shocking reffing today. 2 Westside goals called back on mysterious "offsides", and 1 Sarajevo goal to tie the game at least 5 yards offside. He ignores blatant shoves from behind, and then calls non-existent touches from 40 yards away. Between the Holy Trinty of Football -- the field, the ref, and the other team -- I can't decide which was the most aggravating.

In the end 1-1. Should've been 3-0 Westside. Loss for us; felt like a win for them.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A good win for the Blaze against Primos today. Must have been demoralizing for the Primadonnas to warm up for over an hour before the game (they looked to be having an intersquad scrimmage) and have most of the Blaze show up 10 minutes before game time and still have their asses handed to them on a platter. The Primos have some good players but a few weak links which are easily exposed. They actually had one good chance to tie the game up in the first half with the Blaze up 1-0 but couldn't capitalize on the goal-mouth scrammble. We know that will be our easiest game of the season, as the competition will be much tougher from here on in....starting with Indo/Akal next week. Hopefully we can pull off the upset. Cheers playboyz.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deep Cove 1-0 Lobbans

A very poor showing for Lobbans today. I would've been exstatic(sp) with a draw in the end as we did not look the same team that won the Burnaby Lake and Osoyoos tournaments respectively. Infact we stunk! With just a handful of minutes to go and the score tied at nil's, our keeper got stuck in no man's land as he called for keeper's ball. The rest is history!! I'd say a well deserved win on DC's part as they controlled most if not all of the play on the day.

The referee today may not have had an effect on the scoreline, but absolute card crazy. I think his name is either Miro or Milo.
A fellow referee had told me he average's 9 yellows per game. Today we were shown 6, and the other team had either 5 or 6. As well, 1 player from each team was shown 2nd yellow's. He's absolute mental!! I've never seen a ref caution that easy. He was the same way in the Burnaby Lake tourny so he's consistently mental.
Even Rene ;) or Joe in the early day's weren't even close. Bring back Bobby Brown. :confused:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
we did not look the same team that won the Burnaby Lake and Osoyoos tournaments respectively.
Respective to what?
Inspector Blake said:
our keeper got stuck in no man's land as he called for keeper's ball.
Aahh, No Man's Land. Such a horrible country. Much like England, but just a little bigger.

Inspector, feel free to pass along my email address to your keeper. It sounds as if he needs a quick refresher in the use of "Keeper -- Away!"

Respectively yours,

Away.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple came out strong against Polska and got a PK in the 1st 5 minutes of the game and PB finishing on the PK and Polska going down a guy with a red. We had plent of chances but failed to finish....and it cost us....cause in the 2nd half Polska tied it up. Polska had more of the play in the 2nd half ....why???....nobody knows.....game ended 1-1. Ploska is a young team and all the guys have the same kind of game and their is even a guy that moans like Ivor on the team...............Polska overrated and is not as good as people say.......a for Temple ...hopefully we get stronger from here and finish teams the way we should. It will be a tough year for every team this year.

Hard Ballz

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-3 serbs-porutugese

I would have to say,having not played on this pitch before,gotta be one of the nicer field to play at,those dumbass parks boards need to stop suntanning and get cuttin some weed or ops! grass out there.Give the grass another week with the rain were getting and the next amazon will be born!A good game see saw for control of the ball and possession.The port. score 1st and early.The ref was about as bad as the weather was.I guess he forgot his glasses at home,oh! and he is bilingual too,u-reek! everyone was calling him.A called back goal with 10 minutes to go would have seen us go up by 3.3 rd goal by portugese a cracker top corner with 5 min to go.We were missing 3 starters plus our captain pulles a groin in the first 10 min of the game.We were happy to come away with a tie.Only deserving this time around.

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo Yo Yo....Filini in the house!!
So no AFC banters in div 1. anymore ey.I am sure we will cross paths with them some where along the line.. ;)
Anyways..
qs: Anyone know what Vancouver Olympics is looking like these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0