Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was at the blaze /polska game, and i do know that the BLAZE were without at least 14-15 players. and we still won, who makes excuses like that pal.
also, was the fat guy with the smaller fake diamond earrings just "STICKING UP" for your small guy when he completely-BLINDSIDED- our smallest guy. nice job FAT MAN......................................nice MC HAMMER sideburns with 2 slits- those are the best
out

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, a few things need to be said here as this thread is starting to become a huge embarrassment to not only Div.1 and TTP, but to football in general.

There are far too many clowns who think they are rock stars in this league. Pay your players if you want, this happens in every amateur sport in the World, wear earrings if you want no matter how cheap they are, have a few tussles on the field as that is what the game brings sometimes.

NEVER bring racism into play.
ALWAYS leave the game on the field.
ALWAYS play hard but always respect the people you play against.

A few of you Princesses need to play a season in one of many amateur beer leagues of the UK to learn about tough play, respect and the love of the game.

Kicking people in the head at any stage of any game is uncalled for, there is no good excuse. If that is what happened then the league should take action against that player. If the ref caught this a season suspension should be the lowest decision. I am going by the descriptions earlier on this one.

To actually throw punches at any time is out of order, and to stop a game for 15 minutes because of that is embarrassing.

We all love this game people, so figure it out, ‘Take the Piss’ out of each other, but get back to the basics and grow some respect.

Smarten up and let’s have some fun.

CoolGuy

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Blaze Army,

Are you the only level headed Blaze player on this thread!

Settle down boys,

Let me reitterate " A WIN IS A WIN "
I think i've said that ALREADY

Game over! Move ON!

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My posts will always be informative, funny and just darn classic...., STAR PIMPLE !!!! your a true example of your community !!!! your posts say it all.... I hope other INdos truely are not like you my brown nugget !!!

The Indo/Akal fiasco of paying and begging players to play while waving cash is in my eyes pathetic, for the simple fact that their original so called " team " guys are the ones that are being donkied. Well guess a eye opener causes mixed reactions, huh Star. ? :rolleyes:

POWER to all INDOs and NON INDOS............this is Seacrest OUT !!!!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duke, you are correct. The incidient itself lasted about 3 or 4 minutes. There was then a 10 minute period where the ref, for some reason unbekowngst to us, was in a discussion with there manager. As i understood the conversation was basically the manager didn't want to play the ref did. To polska's defence on this subject the guys on the field wanted to finish.

As well this was incident between 2 players that got out of hand when as people were running in to break it up there was the kick in the head. That's when it got of hand.

Anyway, a lot of the Polska guys were great, there #5( i think) worked his ass off all game took the chatter from our sideline like a man and gave us some back. He looked like he was enjoying himself out there. He got tackled hard at the end of the 1st on a hard mistimed tackle but didn't bitch.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roster Overkill

PLAYBOI said:
i was at the blaze /polska game, and i do know that the BLAZE were without at least 14-15 players.
Does your manager know there's a five sub limit?

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duke, well said, All I care about is the result and team opinions of the game.

Hemi, I'm with Army on this one. I don't care

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where the fcuk did Daps post go. I wanted to quote that bad boy.

Well said Dap. even if i'm the only one who read it. :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Where the fcuk did Daps post go. I wanted to quote that bad boy.

Uh, I felt I was being a little hypocritical by begging Dial not to spur Hemi on then snapping hard, so I deleted it. Its the new, softer me. Anyone want to cuddle?

So, in trying to be on topic here, what's the overall quality in Division 1 like nowadays?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
So, in trying to be on topic here, what's the overall quality in Division 1 like nowadays?

Better than div.2.

No McDonald Realtors here.Maybe the Primos but i think they will turn it around.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone from Primos care to comment on what the hell is happening with them, and why they are getting blown out every game? Big Bird? Teelay??

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYBOI said:
got outa hand at the end, when one of our guys responded to their fag d-man punching him for the 2nd time in the game.........then #10 M.Masi comes in & kicks him in the face when he's down........lookout next game bich, you AINT gettin away with that shite...........back to the game, we got up 2-0 in the 1st half fully deserved. 2nd half, they played more desperately, and outplayed us for most of the half. ALTHOUGH it could have been the shimmer of all their FAKE DIAMOND earings that were blinding to our eyes. mostlly good guys, with some SERIOUS CHUMPS.....thanks for the 3pts.....
out

man this sounds lke fun, anyone have an open spot!

i think Division one is the medicine i need to resurrect my career...or maybe a little more cowbell? i gotta have more cowbell baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0