Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYBOI said:
hey DIAL 1800-EAT -shite

ur sweet dude. you got us man.......if i read between your lines.................ur a f'n NERD

Reading requires some degree of literacy. In other words...you're looped.

Your Pal,

Dial 9-1-1

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got some facts for the INdoakal fans and team members.....

word is that there are plenty of blank cheques available to aspiring Indoakal players......J.Jordan, O. Heald n Didar have already deposited there paycheques n the INdoers are looking to buy some more talent. Now question is how does that make all the rest of you lot feel that are not getting paid ??? You blokes work all day and have families and sacrifice your free time to a sharade of a team....( well you can't really define this lot as a team )

I just thought id put that out there. :confused: :confused:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now question is how does that make all the rest of you lot feel that are not getting paid ???

i don't know about the rest of the ttp'ers, but it makes me feel teary eyed, jealous and somewhat naucious all at the same time.

kind of curious how the indo payment plan works...free wings at jp malones?

i can't imagine what it might cost to get ollie this year. he would certainly have a lot of leverage. "last year i took you guys back down to div.1. you'll have to double my salary to get you back up." guess that means an extra bottle of crown per week.

:rolleyes:

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha....nice CS !! Ya and to add salt to the " real team " guys open wounds,,, Ollie didnt train with the team much, missed games to hang overs and was quite often late....oh ya your right bought dem wings, Ollie wants beer and food taken care of as well.....hmm I dont think JJ is as demanding but what does is matter right ?? the money is already spent and theres more there for the taking........SO I ENCOURAGE all ttpers to contact INDOakals with there resume if your looking to make a buck and you know how to take advantage of a " team " that wants to be takin advantage of.

Pity on the hard working " real " players that these INDoakals have.....guess a sucker is born everyday. Enjoy your season !!! ;) :confused: :cool:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hemi said:
Pity on the hard working " real " players that these INDoakals have.....guess a sucker is born everyday.... Now question is how does that make all the rest of you lot feel that are not getting paid ???

I'm sure that they feel the way that all hard working TTPers feel knowing that they don't get $$$ to post here while posters like Jinky, KNVB, and HOS are making a pretty penny. It turns out that Fasty was pissed off that Jinky was getting paid more than him and Jinky was also given paid vacation time during the peak season. Fasty, with his nose out of joint, quit TTP and is now posting on Ragingbull.com. He is earning a salary bashing penny stocks.

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah great idea for them ginger lynn...yeah ....great post ya fcuking english teacher. Get a job as a bj tutor and dont worry bout my english, worry bout whats resting between your butt cheeks ya tosser !!!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please Hemi..Don't Hurt Them

MC Hemi...

I can't keep up with all the Indo teams these days. Can you help me out by telling me...

1) What are all the current Indo teams
2) Why they all hate each other

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what the big deal is, Ollie is still heads and toes the best player in the whole VMSL.
Whenever i saw him play last year i never saw him doggin it out there?
The way i see if Indo has the money, why not pay it!
Players have had thier own little perks with other teams for 20 years now.
If you don't think that kind of stuff happens with other players out there than some of you have blinders on.
(players and coaches don't always get money. ex- jobs, kit, cars to drive, the list goes on )
Good on Ollie for getting it, and good on Indo for getting him.
Even Steven.

dcline

Oct 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know where or have directions to Tamanawis school.
The field is not on the vmsl website list.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hemi,

By viewing your past posts, it's quite obvious what your motives are. Not that your credibilty was ever worth anything, but comments about Olie are completely offside. He trained hard, worked hard and played hard. He doesn't need any defending on this site, but very few like yourself have no clue. Feel free to flog as much bullshit as you want about Indo/Akal but, keep the personal attacks on one's charcter to yourself. After reading your Pro Khalsa and Anti Indo/Akal comments all I can say is "why cant we all get along" :rolleyes:

Good Luck to the Khalsa team. Pammi Birring is going to be a very good player in the league, he played two seasons with us, and I'm honestly happy to see him one of the early leaders in scoring.

SandmanwhohasthechequebookwithnothingpayabletoJJorOH

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nicely stated Sandman. OH is a top knotch guy and trains hard throughout the year. I've run into him at the gym on numerous occasions and I remember one time I was at the Portland Hyatt and the Caps were staying there as well. While I was taking a Yoga class, OH was on the bike. You won't see his gut pop out from under his shirt when he takes a throw in. If he can earn a buck or some perks playing local footy...good on him. As for his love for the bottle...No comment!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
I'm sure that they feel the way that all hard working TTPers feel knowing that they don't get $$$ to post here while posters like Jinky, KNVB, and HOS are making a pretty penny.

My contract is only 20 bucks an hour, far less than guys like TheRob and knvb. However, Regs is behind on my payments because he has to fund his ass back east.

hos

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SANDWOMAN !!! truth be told and it pinches a nerve dont it !!! I dont support Khalsa contrary to your illusions......but you know and I know that JJ has received $ 2000. for the season and so as Ollie and your coach Jas has gone after Dave Morris and offered him $150 per game and u guys have signed the arab Zico for $ 100. per game. Soooooooo thats the facts and why dont you just admit it!!!!!! Big deal right ? Its not money out of your pockect n besides you were fired last season by them Indos, so whats up with defending a team that does'nt care about there day to day free players ???? Desperate for glory IndoAkals......Oh Stevie n Jas r Jointly distributing the funds , right Sandwomen. The fle on the wall always hears the barnyard whispers !!!! :D :D :knvb: :eek: You guys should start your own A-league team......shite u got more money than the caps!!!!!

Platinum

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey hemroid,

I think you have your ginch too far up your backside. You should be concerned about your own team. Just because you don't play for Indo-AKal anymore you feel inclined to spread rumors. Khalsa has asked you to play because they were struggling for guys. Don't worry D_ _ G_ _ _ _ _ be happy. I've heard Indo-Akal has plenty of money to go around. They take limos to practice and have new shoes for the players every game. In fact I heard all their players receive $200 per game. Jas, Steve and Sandi even get commission for the amount of players they bring in. $500 for each player. Who wouldn't want to play with them. :knvb:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Platinum said:
Khalsa has asked you to play because they were struggling for guys. Don't worry D_ _ G_ _ _ _ _ be happy.

Good times, who cares how much money Indo is paying, Olie still drives the same beat up Van and comes out and watches all the Premier games. As for Khalsa, DG, has been on Fire for the first two matches, and Khalsa is not short players, Parm is just playing a new limited bench system, it worked vs. Peg. I love this Div. 1 banter, who is this Hemi guy?

hos

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahahah.....thats great PLATNuts !!!!! Ya Im a huge Khalsa fan or wanna be player !! Yeah..... Sounds like your a paranoid Indo or Akal its funny how you indian twinkies like to go at each other man its easy to rile the troops of your community !!! BUT FACT IS A FACT MY FRIEND YOUR TEAM MATES OR YOUR INDO BROTHERS ARE GIVEN THE " WHITE GUYS SOME EXTRA ROTI " n i guess your getting some sort of reverse revenge for them being in your country for 300 years....pay whitey to play and make em your slave!!!! I love love it !! but your actually burnin the brownies cause they are slaving it for free and they care bout there INDOAKAL brothers.....some of them who happen to be white bread. Well the real issue here is the colour of money !!!! n Ollie, JJ, Zico.....and a few more tempted " anglos " love it. TOO BAD GOOD PLAYERS WONT PLAY FOR YOU GUYS CAUSE THEY LIKE YOU OR RESPECT THE TEAM..... GOOD LUCK SANDMAN, PLATINUM N ALL YOU INDO TEAMS IN EVERY LEAGUE IN THE WORLD......this is one whitey who doesnt deserve to get paid saying see ya .....would'nt wanna be ya !!!! :knvb: :) :D ;) :p

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey HOS.....im the white guy that all INDOS hate cause I got the inside scoop on their outlandish spending.....Shite !!! im gonna take some steroids for a week, grow my goatee and work on my dribbling without the ball and then tryout for these Indos man !!! shite i need the money and i got a good chance cause if they pay me to play.....Ill stop telling everyone who else is getting paid on the team.....n you know I know Indo loves whitey !!!!!!

Platinum

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just Answering a questions posted from Dial 9-1-1 earlier.

Indian Teams

It is a confusing topic. After reading this you may be more confused.

There are many Indian soccer clubs/teams in the Lower Mainland (15 approx.)

Khalsa is one of many Indian clubs. They have recently done well in the Pacific Coast Soccer Leage and are trying to do as well in the winter. They have had their ups and downs(just ask HOS)

Indo is team that has been together for a long while but have gotten older and lost many players due to one reason or another.

Akal has dominated the IndoCanadian tournaments for the past 6-7 years and has this year joined with Indo to form one strong team. Thus Indo-Akal.

Many of Akal's players played on Khalsa's premier team last year and have left Khalsa to play for their original club(Akal).

A few of Indo's players from last year are now playing for Khalsa.

Sikh Temple has been struggling for a few years to gain promotion to the premier. They have lost players to deep cove(fiji) and picked some up from Indo and Khalsa.

Unfortunately when the summer is over, all these teams try to attract players to their teams. Most are loyal to their club sides however some like to jump around (which makes people upset).Therefore, they all try to come out ahead by trying keep the other clubs down.

They have all had their arguments, battles and a few fista cuffs. The tournaments are a two day four match derby that is quite rough. Not much community love between any of them on the field. Off the field they treat each other nice enough to each others face, however the piss takes begin about each other shortly after they walk away.

I haven't even got into the Fraser Valley or VMSL div 2 teams. They make it even more confusing (so we'll leave it out for now)

Nice to see Indo-Akal put the differences aside and try to make it more of a community team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0