Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL DIV 2 CUP 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia and Sarajevo both won at Trillium today.

Too gutted to say any more about it, but fcuk me if a kick-and-run team wins the whole thing.

Well to be fair, Sarajevo and Shaheen only really have two competitive games the whole season :p

Keeps my prediction going as I have em going to the final.

Dezza, do you still rate them(Sarajevo) as high?
They beat you guys, so the game had to be somewhat competitive.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
but they play the kick and run very well...thats why they are undefeated at home this year and last year...the grass is so long and their is baseball diamond in the corners, so teams come in like us trying to play our game and pass around but it dosent work..kicking and running at Kensington for years is why they are so good at it

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, not to suggest we resemble Barcelona in any way, but we usually at least attempt to keep possession, and make some passes instead of just knocking it forward and hoping for the best.

Sarajevo has Plans A, B, and C: Punt the ball from defense to the forwards. It makes for an extremely ugly game.

Machel, after who I saw lining up for Croatia on the field next to us I think they will beat everyone.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza you guys played very nice soccer. I just cold not help loughing when I heard Sybo tell one of his players to dive.
It should be very interasting to see the game between Sarajevo and Croatia. It is just bad that it was not Bosnia. Cro Boys would rost a lam or two and have few cold beer with club Bosnia.
Not very much love between Sarajevo and Croatia SC.
Why Jomes did not play in that game? Good luck with your U21 guys.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
282jcir.png

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers 2 Hurricanes 1. I watch their games, cause a few of my buddies play on the team. Tigers took the lead and was reduced to 10, handball on the goal line. Penalty madeit 1-1, however tigers took the lead back within minutes. They played almost 80min with 10 men, and had many chances to put the game away in the first half but the Hurricane goalie kept them in the game. But second half Hurricanes took control due to their man advantage, and late on the Tigers keeper made a great save to keep it 2-1.
next up Panthers in the Semi. should be a good match.

cupcake

Jan 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah. Again the style of soccer is debated. And, as always, there will be the more shallow analyses that cannot tell the difference between a fast-paced direct style of soccer and truly "knocking it forward hoping for the best" - or said differently: playing a destructive style of soccer.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walkyrie you might bring cops for Croatia vs Sarajevo game, forget AR's in div two cup play. Only in BC cup play is where you will see AR's.
Should be fun game to watch. Shin gard sale will do good.
Come out and watch.
Who ever wins gets to go to BC cup play down.
I just might watch the game from my car.

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Base, i would love to come and watch, however ill be watching the other semi since its the same time.
what are your predictions for both games?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pk's in Sarajevo and Croatia B might be the final. Hard to say. What ever keeper shows up.
MYB did well in last two years but Tigers are also hard team to play against. Last kick of the game will be the final nail, I say MYB could sneak the win.

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers 4 Panthers 1
The game was played under excellent weather and infront of a huge crowd. Panthers dominated the first 30min. then tigers missed a breakaway, and shortly after made it 1-0 in to halftime. Begining of the second half Tigers took control of the game, and scored 2 quick goals. Panthers pull one back, just to watch Tigers score another one right after. Tigers big striker with a hat trick, all of them chip over the goalie.
Next up the Finals.

ryansd87

Sep 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
My opinion on kick-and-run, for what its worth... If it wins games, then what does it matter?

I mean, obviously everyone should strive for playing good, attractive football. But at the end of the day, if you go out trying to play a passing style, and lose, then your worse off than playing hit-and-run and winning.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My opinion on kick-and-run, for what its worth... If it wins games, then what does it matter?

I mean, obviously everyone should strive for playing good, attractive football. But at the end of the day, if you go out trying to play a passing style, and lose, then your worse off than playing hit-and-run and winning.

This is why Canada will forever suck internationally.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see a Div. 3 club lift the Div. 2 cup. And Sarajevo were good this year - they finished second in their Div. 2 group in league play. Ajyal should be competitive up in Div. 2 next season.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In cup play any club can win Blue and white. Both teams go to B cup in the summer. It will be nice to see how Ajyal does there.
I am not sure who the third and fourth clubs will be. It might be Croatia B and MYB, or maybe only three clubs go to B cup in the summer.
That's tons of fun as long as it is not in Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0