Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL DIV 2 CUP 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upset there is!

Campobasso out! LMU Hurricanes win 2-0, according to the excellent site.

wow!

How about Dasmesh vs Vancouver Stars score! 7-6 Dasmesh, not even in OT. Gun slinging.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All 4 seeded teams are out of the competition. I did not see that one coming.

It's anyone's cup to win now!

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
11ay68k.png

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the bottom half is a lot tougher than the top half, but I guess that's just the luck of the draw...

teabag

Feb 17, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree! I believe it will be an all balkan semi-final between the Croats & Bosnians. Croatia B is the old Vatreni team who are the worst conditioned team probably left but very good players who have all previously played premier level. They have previously won Div.2 and the cup. As for the other side i predict metropolitan to make the finals.

cupcake

Jan 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Sarajevo from the bottom. They'll beat Surrey B, absolutely demolish GFC/Rino's, and comfortably beat Croatia B.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about an all-Saudi semi-final in the top half with Panthers vs. Tigers?

I am going to go with Polonia over Croatia. Both are veteran teams that know how to win close games which this one will definitely be, but I picked against Polonia last round and was wrong. I'm not making the same mistake twice!

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaheen will absolutely crush everyone and easily win the cup...oooooops! :wa:

bro please dont remind me of that frustrating shitty game, i think about it every day and cant get it out of my head...everything that could of went wrong did go wrong....we missed so many chances, including 2 empty nets, many one on ones. our coach benched 3 starters, not starting our goalie was the biggest mistake. our defender also got a red card for a hand ball on a sketchy call outside of the 18 in the beginning of the first half..i honestly think that the coach didint care about winning the game cause as u can see from my earlier comment they were thinking about forfeiting the game so we can finish the last game of the league, thinking the cup games is gonna go on until were out....but i do not want to take anything away from wickham they played very well....getting arash afrooze back from injury well complete our starting line up in this weekends game that well decide if we get promoted which is what we played all year for.

i think sarajevo and metro will be in the final cause sarajevo is very hungry and metro apparently signed down all their div 1 guys so they can win something knowing they dont have a chance in imperial cup. also panthers can be in the final if they have their 3 main guys healthy.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
getting arash afrooze back from injury well complete our starting line up in this weekends game that well decide if we get promoted which is what we played all year for.

Arash is a terrible player, you should bench him before his head gets too big. Tell him I said so ;)

LxF

Feb 17, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
bro please dont remind me of that frustrating shitty game, i think about it every day and cant get it out of my head...everything that could of went wrong did go wrong....we missed so many chances, including 2 empty nets, many one on ones. our coach benched 3 starters, not starting our goalie was the biggest mistake. our defender also got a red card for a hand ball on a sketchy call outside of the 18 in the beginning of the first half..i honestly think that the coach didint care about winning the game cause as u can see from my earlier comment they were thinking about forfeiting the game so we can finish the last game of the league, thinking the cup games is gonna go on until were out....but i do not want to take anything away from wickham they played very well....getting arash afrooze back from injury well complete our starting line up in this weekends game that well decide if we get promoted which is what we played all year for.

i think sarajevo and metro will be in the final cause sarajevo is very hungry and metro apparently signed down all their div 1 guys so they can win something knowing they dont have a chance in imperial cup. also panthers can be in the final if they have their 3 main guys healthy.

I don't usually post here, but I do enjoy reading the messages the active users post. I just wanted to set the record straight. I don't know where you get your info from, but I play for Metro and only 3 guys were signed from the CAT team to the Div 3 team (Metropolitan Selects). Nobody from the div 1 team is playing with the Metro Selects team. The only reason we added these people was to cover some holes in our team due to injuries, people going away or being busy with their school schedule.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't usually post here, but I do enjoy reading the messages the active users post. I just wanted to set the record straight. I don't know where you get your info from, but I play for Metro and only 3 guys were signed from the CAT team to the Div 3 team (Metropolitan Selects). Nobody from the div 1 team is playing with the Metro Selects team. The only reason we added these people was to cover some holes in our team due to injuries, people going away or being busy with their school schedule.
ok well it seems like i was wrong ....panthers and sarajevo in the final

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't underestimate Norvan Lions... or Wickham.

Suspect Wickham will beat MYB Panthers

with norvan i could possibly agree with u depending if they have a full line up, they played very well against us in the first half of the season but i cant see wickham go all the way to the final...

cupcake

Jan 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
i honestly think that the coach didint care about winning the game cause as u can see from my earlier comment they were thinking about forfeiting the game so we can finish the last game of the league, thinking the cup games is gonna go on until were out....

That sounds like an awful excuse.

How close were your cup and league games?

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sounds like an awful excuse.

How close were your cup and league games?

not even close the other team didint want play mid week and the our last game kept getting postponed and our coach didint want to wait tell end of the cup games in case we get injuries or red cards....eathier way 4 0 is a shame......thats the truth there is no reason to lie for me now were out and nothing is going to change that...the coach told us in practice last week that he wanted to let everybody play in the cup who dont get to play in the season games, since we won the cup last year.....but thats still not a good excuse to miss so many chances and not even get a single goal....i hope wickham can win the cup so we can play them in provincials with a full line up and u will see what we can do to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0