Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL DIV 2 CUP 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs what's going on now with B cup play down? B cup was ton's of fun bfore. We have head some funny calls in the past but rest of it was very good fun for all the lads.
Keap us posted where it will take place now.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the DPR V Aiyal game and to be honest, i didn't see much about them that would lead me to believe that they would win the cup. But well done to them. You can't be lucky all the time to win it. Especially against a strong Sarajevo side. I'll be interested to see how they do in the Provincials.

I think that we (DPR) played in the last one that was a weekend away. That year was Prince George. it's a shame that it doesn't continue because being from the UK, it's great to have a road trip to see some of BC. Although a weekend away drinking heavily does mean that you get stuffed most games.

is it a forgone conclusion that a team from Richmond will win??

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the DPR V Aiyal game and to be honest, i didn't see much about them that would lead me to believe that they would win the cup. But well done to them. You can't be lucky all the time to win it. Especially against a strong Sarajevo side. I'll be interested to see how they do in the Provincials.

I think that we (DPR) played in the last one that was a weekend away. That year was Prince George. it's a shame that it doesn't continue because being from the UK, it's great to have a road trip to see some of BC. Although a weekend away drinking heavily does mean that you get stuffed most games.

is it a forgone conclusion that a team from Richmond will win??

The days of Richmond dominance are over.

ADULT PROVINCIAL CUP PAST WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0