Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska 1- Sarajevo 2
Sarajevo was better team today and deserves 3 points. Polska did not have much up front and had only one more chance beside the time they scored goal.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC, I know you're just stirring the pot, TTP, etc... That is part of the fun of this site. Yup 5-1 in last year's cup play is about right...4-1 at MucNair this year as well. However, I know of at least one sore/crooked/older Idiot ;) wasn't on the pitch for either of those games and will hopefully be able to suit up and make a difference for potentially one of the last good derby games :eek:.

So, here's hoping a decent ref is allocated, there is a poke of sunshine, suspensions are over, injuries are healed, the coolers are full, and the Idiots show up to play this time :).

Cheers, Klaus

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
CA 3 Bingers 2

A good match today at the bby lake turf. A pretty even match, with both sides creating opportunities. CA with more squandered on net chances and Bingers were mainly through balls/over the top balls which their forwards/wings failed to convert. Bingers grabs first lead early in the game. CA defense falls asleep and allow a through ball to a winger who puts a nice shot far post. CA ties it up about 20 mins later off of some sustained pressure. A forward breaks through, takes a shot which is deflected to an on coming mid at top right of 18 and pops it in far post. 1-1 at half. Second half CA has several chances to up their lead but can't bury it, as Bingers keep makes some nice saves. CA Finally gets a second on a nice long ball to an unmarked forward who breaks in, cuts inside on a defender and has free shot at goal. Bingers has a late chance where CA has trouble clearing a cross. It leads to 3-4 consecutive crosses, where finally Bingers bang in another with about 5-10 mins left. CA climbs right back as a forward makes a nice run down sideline, cuts in, places a low cross to a streaking forward who tips it past the goalie.

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balfour won't be so fortunate against us, Christmas is over.

Another big result by the boys in the all black kit. The result should never of been in doubt once up 4-1, but Olys didn't stop playing and made it close by the final whistle. The ref on the day was average, tried to keep the cards in his pocket, which is always nice.

Klaus,

I know that my predictions have been off the mark like you said, 0-2, but that's me stirring the pot mate. I've pissed your lot off so much that you've gone out and shown me up on the pitch with great results, well done. Would I dare make another prediction after my dismal start to the new year? No :)

However, I will say that these games are always well contested affairs and it will be tight. I hate playing you lot on turf, but if I remember correctly, the last time we meet at Minoru turf, the HOOPS won 5-1 :cool: 2 goals for yours truly, no rebounds in sight :) See you next Saturday..
ya i remember that. we had 5 starters out on suspensions and then about 5 15 year olds playing for us. good win hoops....

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya i remember that. we had 5 starters out on suspensions and then about 5 15 year olds playing for us. good win hoops....

BFA,

Not our fault you had to get players in on youth permits, you play with the cards your dealt with right?

Perhaps if YOU and your team mates had some self control, you wouldn't of got suspended and put your squad in trouble :) Otherwise granted things would have been different...but not by much :D

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BFA,

Not our fault you had to get players in on youth permits, you play with the cards your dealt with right?

Perhaps if YOU and your team mates had some self control, you wouldn't of got suspended and put your squad in trouble :) Otherwise granted things would have been different...but not by much :D
well put CIC.i know we have no suspensions this week but a couple of key injuries. such as myself

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats ok BFA, I will be there, well just long enough to put CIC into row Z.

Animal

sharpeningmystuds

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Animal

sharpeningmystuds

Sharpen them all you want, Animal, you won't be allowed to play on the turf with those type of boots anyway. :D

Looking forward to the game on Saturday as I'm reffing an epic division 3 game afterwards. :D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just like last year at King George right? If I remember correctly I got up and continued playing the entire 90 minutes. Come Saturday you won't even last that long. :) Surely Kippax will have to adjust his lineup around you..

Unlucky with the injury BFA, got anymore youth permits? :D

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is that the Hoops may have signed themselves a couple of FF players just prior to the deadline...CIC, Burnro; want to confirm OR just let it be a spoiled surprise come warm-up on Satruday? Similir to the merger, wait non-merger this past summer;) Maybe the Idiots should ink some more 14 year olds??? We'll be just fine either way. See ya Saturday.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I WAS INDEED DOWN AT THE OFFICE ON THE 15TH. MAYBE i WAS TRANSFERRING SOME OF OUR WOMENS PREMIER SQUAD TO OUR 1B SQUAD. tHEN, MAYBE i WASN,T.
[EXCUSE THE CAPITALS]
SIDEWINDER

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 firemen signed and 1 ex-Fireman I believe........some

Initials are J.S. D.P. G.P.

There you go......a bit of insight.......don't say I never do anything for you Klaus. :D

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS, I would never claim you have never done anything for me. Cheers.

However, let's not side-step the issue. Not 2 lads, but 3...wow! Very interesting. I know that good players should and could play with anyone they want and within any system they want, but how are the other bhoys going to like, after 7 months on training together, having their spots taken by some new blood? Tough choices for Bunro to make. Regardless, it's bound to be a very entertaining affair Saturday.

Idiots also had a big signing(s). We just had a call-up permit approved for an amazing 12 year-old girl...Sinclair-like really. She DOMINATES the RYSL, leading the league with 14 goals in 12 games...hoping for a little luck of the Irish.

Cheers, Klaus

Goodnightafterahandfulofpintsaftertraining

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
However, let's not side-step the issue. Not 2 lads, but 3...wow! Very interesting. I know that good players should and could play with anyone they want and within any system they want, but how are the other bhoys going to like, after 7 months on training together, having their spots taken by some new blood? Tough choices for Burnro to make. Regardless, it's bound to be a very entertaining affair Saturday.

Klaus,

The other bhoys will now have to compete even harder to earn a starting spot come the weekend. These signings are quality and brings the squad great depth and competition for positions. With players getting on in age and moving to slower pastures :eek: ;) there is now a solid 16-17 man roster and during the course of a season with suspensions, injuries etc etc it makes for a solid foundation for the squad.

Predictions,

-Van Olys over Polonia 3-1
-Sarajevo over Fiji 2-1
-Bingers over Lobbans 2-1
-Cliff Ave with a HUGE draw with Hurricanes
-R.U.F.C vs Club I :confused:

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab 1-1 Cliff Ave

Huge result for Club I. Cliff with the tying goal in injury time. Now it gets verrrry interesting. Punjab with 2 ties and a loss in their last 3 games..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0