Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab 1-1 Cliff Ave

Huge result for Club I. Cliff with the tying goal in injury time. Now it gets verrrry interesting. Punjab with 2 ties and a loss in their last 3 games..

Interesting result indeed! Well done to the Cliff lads, great result for them. It gives us the ability to catch Punjab, but it doesn't mean anything for us unless we win our remaining five matches, which includes a tough derby tomorrow with the Idiots. Tough make-up matches against Bingers Army & Fiji, then Sarajevo to follow, which will be tough with them trying to catch Lobbans & Polonia, and then our final make-up against Punjab...not one easy match in those 5 for us, so one at a time for the Hoops.

Burnrolookingforwardtothederby :wa:

Analyzer

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge draw by Cliff. 1B is interesting once again. If it comes down to the final match between Club I and Punjab...Club I will win. No question. Punjab have already lost a step and there are no signs of them righting the ship. It's now Club I's to take. I think Punjab starting worrying about the playoff game for premiership too early rather than focusing on the task at hand...win your frickin division first!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Analyzer, way to stir the pot............:D

Club Ireland, at the very least has a chance now.......as Burnro mentioned, it will be EXTREMELY tough to win 5 games on the trot BUT at least there is hope.

I'm really looking forward to watching the game but am looking more forward to reffing the division 3 game after involving the Vancouver Stars........in the rain/snow/sleet. Should be great.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm making a trip out to Minoru now to see if anyone is playing on the pitch. If not, there is no way we'll be playing at 4, thought the forecast calls for rain this afternoon...

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just drove by, the youth game that was looking like it was starting when I drove by the first time was not being played on my way home, the field is covered in snow.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upon closer inspection there was no more then a couple centimeters and with the rain expected this afternoon, it should be good to go..

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now this is FUN!

If it all goes as planned, the last game of the season will be between Club I vs. Punjab to see who will win the division. It will surely be a great game.

Now that Club I has ' its destiny' in their own hands, hope they don't buckle under pressure.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 points for the hoops.

Ask no questions

No disrespect to either team but it was a TERRIBLE game of football......RU had a couple of great chances in the second half and I recall Club Ireland having one great chance before the goal.......

Ref did an excellent job too.

Cliff Rumbler

Jan 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The "canes" seem to be going downhill when they are supposed to be winning the premier league next year. With all this talk about them winning side b hands down they have really struggled lately and are self destructing. They have all the right tools to make them a good team but they keep fighting with each other on the field and just cruising around thinking that they are already in premier. We have tied them both games this year and to be honest we should have won both especially this past friday. We would probably be close to the top of the board if we had our whole team the whole year but thats reality because the better players on our team play for their college or university and we have to deal with it. The canes have guys chirping at us from the sidelines and trying to be intimidating and but they should just stick to playing soccer and lets see how they do this weekend against Club I in the biggest game of the year. Too bad they have to do it without the player that has carried them the whole season. How many games do you think that cj will get... or should I say years for what happened at the end of the game. That Hammer guy on their team who quit SFU made a real bad mistake as he looks like he has put on a few pounds.

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
big game this weekend. punjab vs club I / firemen. couple of good signing for you lot but u should have signed a keeper which will be the downfall of the hoops fight to promotion.

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[what a tackle in the first half.........
quote=Captain Shamrock;233667]No disrespect to either team but it was a TERRIBLE game of football......RU had a couple of great chances in the second half and I recall Club Ireland having one great chance before the goal.......

Ref did an excellent job too.[/quote]

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What did CJ do? He is going away anyway.......he isn't going to be around IF Sporting Punjab is playing in the Playoff game........

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
CJ practically threatened to kill the ref while 3 or 4 of his guys tried restraining him. While doing so, made contact with the ref like he was pushing him...or something along those lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0