Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1A] Results, Banter & Predictions September, October & November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 1A] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Looks like Akal lost 1-0 to Romania. Putting Romania right back in the thick of things. If Akal guys spent more time focusing on the game then over on the Premier forum still arguing over Temple/Indo's tactics it might have been a different result.

cherrypicker

Oct 13, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hear akal scored and was up one nil and a goal was called back for an unknown reason

SANDWOMAN

Oct 13, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looks like Akal lost 1-0 to Romania. Putting Romania right back in the thick of things. If Akal guys spent more time focusing on the game then over on the Premier forum still arguing over Temple/Indo's tactics it might have been a different result.

Listen you uneducated loser i think you should focus on getting a life....:wa:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Westside Rino 3 - 2 Burnaby Fury

We started the game half asleep and spotted the Fury 2 goals inside the first 10 mins. We pulled one back about 30 mins in, and our keeper came up huge to stone them on a partial breakaway right before halftime to keep it 2-1.

We came out guns blazing in the second half, but after their keeper stopped a breakaway and we hit a post, it looked like it was going to be the same old story for us not being able to finish our opportunities. Fury were basically playing total D and getting the odd counterattack, but we finally broke them down to score the tying goal. At that point they had to open up a bit more and a punt from our keeper managed to evade their D line allowing our striker to go in on a breakaway, which he finished tidily. We still managed to keep the ball in the opposing half for most of the remainder of the game and put one shot off the crossbar for good measure.

Great victory for our boys, as they showed a lot of character to come back from a 2-0 deficit. The W puts us at 10 points tied for 3rd with Akal and leaves Serbia as the only undefeated team in 1A.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looks like Reedie has gotten the Peg boys back on track and keep the promotion dream alive with an emphatic 7-2 win over Burnaby Fury.

The still need a lot of help from other teams though...

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrats to Enzo, Joey, Geoff and the rest of the boys as I see the Primos sitting in 1st place, if I may say not bad work in this journey from August 2005, good bunch of guys all around, now back to us at Indo a getting things on track

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

predictions for this weeks tilts...

romania vs canadians - canadians haven't offered much in the way of offence, so romania should take this one.

primo vs wickham - primo is for real

fury vs akal - akal to win lopsided

temple vs westside - temple to stay at the bottom

serbia vs peg - couldn't decide on a tie or a win but serbia to remain undefeated

Mastan

Mar 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

akal still having trouble hey ........ on the other side Cj's got his canes ripping through the league right now , doesnt look like anyone in either div.1 a or b can touch these guys !

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

how can you know if anyone can stop Punjab when they haven't played a team from div 1 A side?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think ACBC from FVSL Div 1 could easily beat the Hurricanes. They are the best team in BC (nb: This statement is only true of matches played on turf. Soccer on grass is completely different and ACBC's results on such non-conforming playing surfaces may vary). CJ would get stoned by odog every time. In fact, they already proved to be better than them by finishing ahead of them in the OCCWQ.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think ACBC from FVSL Div 1 could easily beat the Hurricanes. They are the best team in BC (nb: This statement is only true of matches played on turf. Soccer on grass is completely different and ACBC's results on such non-conforming playing surfaces may vary). CJ would get stoned by odog every time. In fact, they already proved to be better than them by finishing ahead of them in the OCCWQ.

i hope your joking wasnt sure how to take this...if you havent checked the listings they lost to the 16th place team in their div last week 3-1 and beat the 13th place team 6-4..hardley an impressive stat.... so this odog has let in 7 goals in two games from bottom teams..so i dont know if they would beat the hurricanes but i do know a fraser valley div 1 team that could. they actually have quite a reputation for having good games against each other...can you guess?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

it was a super big gulp, followed by a venti starbucks... sized piss take.

srbijaneagle

Oct 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

after this week being the half way mark, who do you pick for most overrated team, most underrated team, and most surprising team?

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

most surprising team: serbian white eagles
most underrated team: surrey peg
most overrated team: romania

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

how is romania overrated when they came from div 2 no one took them seriosuly. thats more like underrated.

most overrated would have to be primo. They think they know how to play soccer but their terrible. All their results against good teams came at the start of the year when the good teams had players away, injured and playing college.
The most underrated team would have to be pegasus because they had a few bad results at the start of the season (missing players to college).
The surprise team is the white eagles... look for them to make the play-off game if they keep their results up.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

i didnt know romania came up from div 2, then they are definately not overrated, that being so i wouldnt know who to pick for being overrated

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

how is romania overrated when they came from div 2 no one took them seriosuly. thats more like underrated.

By your logic, Primo would be considered under-rated too because we just came from div.2 aswell.

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

yea but difference is primo brag about being first for half a week where romania say anything. By the way, i said primo were overrated cuz they run their mouth on this forum like thier a team whos going premier. If they went premier they wouldnt score a goal.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

There are five teams who can win this division at the moment.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0