Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1A] Results, Banter & Predictions September, October & November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 1A] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Smartcoach, I would be less worried about what I write and more worried about what people think of that rug you on your head that you try and pass as ahir.

Anyone can spot that bird's nest from a mile away.

It's funny seeing Smartcoach stick up for his son Dezza. Daddy to the rescue!

TheBiggerDipper

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hello The Big Dipper, I'm sorry that you survived the abortion. Considering that your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory, I highly doubt you are in much of a position to criticize others.

I believe on another thread you said "Like I said, some people have no life, and all they do is bitch and complain", a fitting description of yourself I see.

All you ever do on here is act like a vitriolic shite-stained pus-infected cocksucker. If we wanted crap out of you we'd just squeeze your head. You hypocrite, acting as though everyone else on here has no life when you have nothing better to do than troll on this forum. You criticize others for their spelling and grammar when your own writing is less than stellar. Calling you stupid would be an insult to idiots everywhere, but if you were any smarter I'd be happy to teach you the art of suicide, free of charge.

You claim people from the Fraser Valley are hicks, but you're the smegma-slurping maggot who can tell when your sister is having her period, as you can taste her blood on your dad's dick. Without farmers you wouldn't have the zucchinis that you love to shove up your ass.

Everyone on this forum doubts that you even play on a team, since you're always wasting your time spewing garbage out on here. You claim you play on Columbus, but I think you play on Division 3's Dexterity FC.

Go back to playing with your twat, you pompous egotistical scum-sucking low life, your mother is more of a man that you'll ever be Little Dipper. I'm a bigger dipper than you.

P.S. When you die, I'd love to go to your funeral, but since (unlike you) I actually have a life, I'll probably have work that day. I believe in business before pleasure.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jesus Christ, there's stepping over the line and then there is that :mad:

Fcuking tragic first post...

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Uhhhh...what happened here? I posted some predictions and expected friendly jibs and jabs and the predictions along the lines of Dezza's replies...Go Serbian!?

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs, maybe thebiggerdipper is dezza's dad and he is very sensitive about his lid. Still, that post was over the top and I wouldn't blame ya for taking it down asap.

As for as Div 1A goes, as mentioned, some very interesting games coming up in the near future, weather permitting. Realistically any of the top 5 still have a look at winning the side but that number should be down to only 1 or 2 by Christmas break, if we get all the games in.

TheBiggerDipper

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow, someone has anger issues!!!!!!!:eek::D

I suppose you're a qualified psychiatrist, and your diagnosis is reputable and well-founded.

"Anger issues" or "mental issues" is your stock response to anyone who doesn't like you- which is pretty much everyone since you only come on here to be a douchebag. You intentionally try to wind people up and then claim that they're the ones with issues, leading me to believe that the only one with issues here is you. If you want less animosity from other people, maybe you should try being nicer in your posts rather than asking if everyone gives players blowjobs or calling people from the Fraser Valley sheep-screwing hicks.

As far as trolls go, you're not even a good one- attacking people for their grammar, their hair, alcoholism, or where they live. That's just pathetic. Why don't you get out of the sandbox and play on the field with us real men?

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

i'll stay away from the drama and just say that things got even more interesting with the Akal and serbia tie.

this could be the standings at the end of the weekend...

westside 28
serbia 26
peg 25
primo 24
akal 23

...can't wait for the sunday games!

Reeder

Nov 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

...can't wait for the sunday games!

Judging by the amount of snow I see falling right now. I doubt those games will be played. If by games you mean a massive snowball fight at the local highschool, I can't wait either :D

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dezza, do you even play on the Div 1 team?

Dezza played for the once great team called the muckalomas(meralomas).Atleast a good team came up and div. 1 has a better mix now.I think he was the waterboy.They team made very good use of him though.............

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dezza played for the once great team called the muckalomas(meralomas).Atleast a good team came up and div. 1 has a better mix now.I think he was the waterboy.They team made very good use of him though.............

Sorry, you are mistaken. I have never played for the 'Lomas, or any team that sports a pumpkin orange kit for that matter. You are probably thinking of Dazza.

As for you, I know that you used to play for Serbian White Eagles, but apparently not this year. I think that your supreme talent must have landed you a spot on a premier team. Congratulations!

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Last I checked, wasn't this site called TAKE THE PISS?

If you can't handle, best you leave!

Someone people are really sensitive!!!!!!

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry, you are mistaken. I have never played for the 'Lomas, or any team that sports a pumpkin orange kit for that matter. You are probably thinking of Dazza.

As for you, I know that you used to play for Serbian White Eagles, but apparently not this year. I think that your supreme talent must have landed you a spot on a premier team. Congratulations!

i think it has landed him a spot with red star belgrade haha better known as crvena zvezda

TheBiggerDipper

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Last I checked, wasn't this site called TAKE THE PISS?

If you can't handle, best you leave!

Someone people are really sensitive!!!!!!

Well my Little Dipping friend, it seems as though the truth comes out as we all knew it must. One minute you defend your bruised ego by pointing fingers and calling others names- you say that they have "mental issues" when you're the one who is clearly insane.

If you think for even a moment that your cliched, trite, and pathetic excuses for insults are anything other than low and measly, then you had better reevaluate your bottom feeder ways. Even the scum in sewers has more moral fiber than you.

If you believe that using this site for a platform- nay, an excuse, for your complete disregard for intelligence, wit, and good form, then you are sorely mistaken. In short, if you think you've insulted someone you're wrong. You've tried to insult us. You've half-heartedly used every tired out old trick in the book, and we've heard it all before.

All of this means you simply suck at formulating insults the way William Hung sucks at singing, and watching you struggle and try to do so is equally as pathetic and humorous for the rest of us. Johnathon Swift is rolling in his grave right now. Somethingawful.com breaks down when you post on here. Woody Allen would have slapped you with a glove were he any younger. Sacha Baron Cohen might do it for him. You think we're sensitive to your remarks, but really it is your poor insults that are an eyesore.

Oh, right, isn't it time for your medication again?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fcuk me, enough already you fcukwits :mad:

Thread closed and I hope a few of you can't figure out where the new one is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0