Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter, & Predictions - October 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also like to type a lot of none sence because I noticed that more I type the more points I get, that way I can bet and play more arcade games :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
Lastly NK is going to make you no class loudmouth fukcers eat shite the next time we play you. Then lets hear your fukcing drivel.
Fukc You

Can you say "no class" and fire off that many F bombs in the same sentence?? Seems defeatist to me.
I tell Maze all the time I love him in person...he's a helluva guy. We never said we were going to win the group. We expect to be there, but don't possess the "braggado?" to actually say so.
What I do know is that you belong in Div.2 and you won't be showing us anyting anytime soon.

Thank you as well for a reason to even play the rematch....I had already booked holidays on that weekend knowing that I could send a pylon in my place.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power - thanks for the props....

Hurricane Power said:
No doubt though that the team to beat though in our group is City F.C. We beat them in the first game but they had only been put together a couple of weeks earliar. They are really clicking now and look like the hands down favourites to win it.
QUOTE]

We are a young inexperienced team as well with some VERY tough games coming up against Cliff, Sarajevo, Westside and yourselves.....we're just hoping to be somewhere in the mix come season's end......favorites to win the division - I think not....

BTW - your young lad from week 1 who looked like he blew out his knee - how's he doing - cause from my vantage point that looked UGLY

On to Meraloma's next week.......

4ST OUT!!!:bronco: :bronco:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
We never said we were going to win the group. We expect to be there, but don't possess the "braggado?" to actually say so.

Notcher said:
Here it is, and yes i said it....

Group A final standings:

Westside FC "A" (i dont play for these guys)
Peg
Richmond Utd.
Mingers
Burnaby Canadians
Club I (middle table this year...go figure))
Royal (could easily interchange with Club I)
Shaheen
NK Hrvat
Burnaby Fury (the name alone gets them rellied)

Oh the irony...

p.s. the word you're looking for is braggadocio ;)

gilzinho

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught the game this afternoon and you could try and say the score was flattering, but just as much as Bingers could have notched a couple of more, so Shaheen could have too.

Shaheen took their first two goals well considering they were defensive blunders. Although, now hearing that Bingers were missing their entire backline, maybe that explains the discomfort the back four showed when under pressure from the Shaheen players. Needless to say, Shaheen went up by two and were unlucky not to be up by 3 or 4 before Bingers began to play and get back in the game. Half-time came along with everything evened up at two goals a piece.

Within the first 15-minutes of the second half, Shaheen scored what proved to be the winner and then sat back defending while smashing hopeful clearances up the pitch for their front runners to chase down. Considering how much Bingers had the ball, they didn't create as many chances as you might expect. Shaheen defended well and had the better chances in the second half, but they had obviously exhausted their goal-scoring exploits earlier in the game as they couldn't put Bingers away. The second half was quite exciting with lots of action and in the end, even you Gilzinho have to admit they deserved the 3-points on the day.

With this weekends other results, it sets up quite a cracking weekend of football next week with ourselves hosting Bingers on Saturday. Sunday should prove elementary with Westside and Pegasus each bagging 3-points (just firing you Hrvat & Fury boys up), thus if all goes well, the Hoops will remain atop Div. 1 'A'.
banana.gif

Looking forward to Saturday!

Burnro

Burnro,
All three goals were scored in the first half. Also, we squandered far more chances than Shaheen, hitting the post twice and shooting directly at the keeper (or way above him) on a couple of occassions. So, I'm not sure I'd say they deserved the three points, yet I'm not too bothered by the result though since we didnt really deserve the three points!:mad:

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Westside the team with that wanna be England mid.... you all know who that is.......or the "Old Guy" up front...

I can throw em' too..all you can talk about is the other teams..word to the stupid. we are 4,5 games in the season when its over then talk until then shut your sh1t dick mouth.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
Is Westside the team with that wanna be England mid.... you all know who that is.......or the "Old Guy" up front...

I can throw em' too..all you can talk about is the other teams..word to the stupid. we are 4,5 games in the season when its over then talk until then shut your sh1t dick mouth.

*yawn* Still on about this? This topic is so 12 hours ago....

Off to bed....time to shut my shite dick mouth (I'm beginning to notice a correlation between posts and on-field ability from this NK mob)

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
Thank you as well for a reason to even play the rematch....I had already booked holidays on that weekend knowing that I could send a pylon in my place.

I agree with you Crotcher. You can be replaced by a pylon. Rumour has it that the replacement pylon will be coming out of your rear end. It might be stuck in so far that your love Maze will have to assist you in the removal process. Then you will be free to continue on your vacation to the lovely San Fransisco.

East end boys and west end girls....you know the song.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
I agree with you Crotcher. You can be replaced by a pylon. Rumour has it that the replacement pylon will be coming out of your rear end. It might be stuck in so far that your love Maze will have to assist you in the removal process. Then you will be free to continue on your vacation to the lovely San Fransisco.

East end boys and west end girls....you know the song.

Whatav I , Whatav I, Whatav I done to deserve this? :D

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Canuckfan

First off I don't play in Div 1 and don't play for the Hurricanes. However, I know most of the team and for you to make an accusation like you did shows how much of an fcukin idiot you are.

You are absolutely stupid and jealous of Sporting Punjab Hurricanes success, which I might add is a remarkable story considering that they entered the league 3 years ago and now (even though it is still early in the season) are battling for the top of Division 1 when many thought they would be fighting for relagation.

Canuckfan - - - Congrats on your stupidity

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew the hurricanes would not be fighting for a religation as i was the first to bet on them to win the whole thing, you guys owe me!!! for having faith in you, now come out to our games and cheer us on :p

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought we were only 4 games into the season now arent we?It sounds to me like teams are getting turkey allready!I can't wait till the college players and univ. teams are done with their season.......... to be continued.......

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
I knew the hurricanes would not be fighting for a religation as i was the first to bet on them to win the whole thing
Even when you are complimenting someone else, you manage to slide in a pat on your own back.

A quick question for you...When you are tugging one off, do you whisper to yourself that you are the best you've ever had?:wa: That's hot.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't underestimate it Sixfyv...whispering to oneself through a voice changer, combined with using the "sleeper" method makes for one hell of a Friday night.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
... combined with using the "sleeper" method makes for one hell of a Friday night.
:rolleyes: :eek:

I hate the fact I understand what you mean by "the sleeper method".

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That 1st game against you guys was very entertaining and a lot of fun to be part of...I have seen a couple of your games since and you are looking very impressive...November 11th should be a great game...The guy who got injured actually partially tore his ankle ligaments but his recovery has been good. He should be fully healthy and back by Christmas which is a lot better than it looked when he got hurt...

We are in tough this week against Lobbans as 1 of our guys is getting married and we have 5 starters as part of his wedding party. We tried to get the game changed to 2 pm or 4 pm, but Lobbans did not agree to it. We will have a large representation from our CAT team this Saturday so hopefully we can pull it out and keep pace.

4STGMP said:
Hurricane Power - thanks for the props....

BTW - your young lad from week 1 who looked like he blew out his knee - how's he doing - cause from my vantage point that looked UGLY

On to Meraloma's next week.......

4ST OUT!!!:bronco: :bronco:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Don't underestimate it Sixfyv...whispering to oneself through a voice changer, combined with using the "sleeper" method makes for one hell of a Friday night.
interesting terminology dude... i prefer the term "the stranger" though... since the hand is numb, it feels like someone else is doing it. quite exciting, really.:D

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
We are in tough this week against Lobbans as 1 of our guys is getting married and we have 5 starters as part of his wedding party. We tried to get the game changed to 2 pm or 4 pm, but Lobbans did not agree to it. We will have a large representation from our CAT team this Saturday so hopefully we can pull it out and keep pace.

HP, for the record the league never asked us to change the game time. This is the first I've heard of it. When did you ask the league about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts