Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter, & Predictions - October 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J

RUFC 1 - 2 Peg

Better but still not nearly good enough was the report.

That said 3 quality sightings, I mean signings arrived and should be ready to go soon:D

CIC........glad to see you at least got one meg in........but nothing for Smally...........c'mon, was he jockying sideways again:cool:

~J~

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
forgot to note... the ref in charge of our match (red headed guy) did a GREAT job. no complaints on the night.

cheers,

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kaiser said:
Very true but a lack of finish up front may cost us down the line. I would never be bold enough to say we will win the division but we are definately tough to play against. Now watch us get trounced this weekend.

If Binger's were to win Div.1 "A"then I think the rest of the division should be dropped back down to div. 2. It shows that the league needs to be reconstructed, bring the quality back to Premier and Div.1 making it much more challenging again.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze - Serbia 6:2

- Blaze, good, young and very fit team. After being down two nothing came back with 6 to win the game. Took the game to the Serbian team, resulting in the Serbian D making 5 bad mistakes resulting in five goals. Favorites to win DIV1B.

Punjab - Fiji 2:1
Punjab, good, young team with lots of speed. Had good couple of chances, as the score could have been higher. Second favorites to win DIV1B

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freestyler said:
If Binger's were to win Div.1 "A"then I think the rest of the division should be dropped back down to div. 2. It shows that the league needs to be reconstructed, bring the quality back to Premier and Div.1 making it much more challenging again.

Just got a message from my talent scout;)

Shaheen 3 Binger's Army 2:eek:

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wickham 1-1 Sarejevo

Sarejevo keeper kept them in the game by saving a penalty and a shot that was almost in. A few studs up and elbows. They lived up to their reputation.

gilzinho

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers 2-Shaheen 3
Flattering score really, shaheen touched the ball for maybe 2 minutes of the second half, but as is usually the case, Binger's couldnt put it in the back of the net. Also, the purple were missing all of their starting back line...3 goals to Shaheen in the first 30 minutes! They are not a bad side, but they cant sustain 90 minutes of classy soccer. Teams like Westside, Peg and Club should have no problems with them.
Now we have a fourway tie up top...huge game next weekend, let the cream rise!
For once though, the ref wasnt a decider in the game! Although he was a bit inconsistent, he did a good job. Enjoy the three points Shaheen, it'll go down differently next time, my promise.

I cant wait to play Ireland...should be a ****ing cracking game!
:knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gilzinho said:
Bingers 2-Shaheen 3
Flattering score really, shaheen touched the ball for maybe 2 minutes of the second half, but as is usually the case, Binger's couldnt put it in the back of the net. Also, the purple were missing all of their starting back line...3 goals to Shaheen in the first 30 minutes! They are not a bad side, but they cant sustain 90 minutes of classy soccer. Teams like Westside, Peg and Club should have no problems with them.
For once though, the ref wasnt a decider in the game! Although he was a bit inconsistent, he did a good job. Enjoy the three points Shaheen, it'll go down differently next time, my promise.

For once? Were all your wins this season decided by the ref?

I figured you must have been missing some members of the backline to give up 3 goals.........but then again, maybe the bubble has burst? :D ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gilzinho said:
Bingers 2-Shaheen 3

Shaheen has already taken points off of Peg and ALMOST took points off of Club Ireland......

I'm predicting Club Ireland will win 2 - 0 next weekend........I wonder if I'll be in the middle for that one. :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0