Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions - November 2006

gilzinho said:
Dancin Bear said:
Dearest Prancin' Queer,

Seemingly I have touched a nerve with my scottish guy/fat, ugly chick comment. Ohh how the truth does seem to sting those who wish not to hear it.
Anyway, my physically challenged compadre, your emails are begining to resemble your on-field ramblings; complete irrelevant bull shite. Keep up the good work!!
Your ignorance of the facts is also the source of much amusement. I never make excuses for the Army. You'll recall I confessed we were outplayed and outperformed when we lost to your side two weeks ago. Fact of the matter is, we took three points off you at the begining of the year and you can make the excuses as to why that happened.
Westside is a decent squad. Not premiership quality, but definetly deserving of first place in our division. You though Prancin', are a penis and deserving of both the title and a kick in the 'kuntybawz' to go with it. But in the words of Denis Miller, 'thats just me, I could be wrong.' You may actually be a nice fella off the field. Lets hope so, for this 'girl' of yours' sake.
Sleep tight
gilzinho said:
Weak and not worth the time it took you to write it. Any soccer related comments you wish to share with me and my good friend the Dancin Bear??? Perhaps you would like a run down of the game last night??

gilzinho

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stranger said:
gilzinho said:
Weak and not worth the time it took you to write it. Any soccer related comments you wish to share with me and my good friend the Dancin Bear??? Perhaps you would like a run down of the game last night??

Perhaps you are right Stranger. Maybe I should focus my comments more and concentrate on soccer realted anecdotes. By all means, give us a run down of how Prancin Queer and the rest of Westside derailed the NK train.

By the way, my original post can be labelled many things, the least of which is 'weak.'

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

gilzinho said:
By the way, my original post can be labelled many things, the least of which is 'weak.'

It should be labelled longwinded and asinine.....

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancing bear your a twat.

:)

Animal

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Punjab Hurricanes 5: Sarajevo 2

Sarajevo scored first, but after that we were in complete control.Our goalie scoops up the ball and their player comes in and kicks our keep in the back of his legs. It was an obvious red and he deservedly got one. The strange thing was he gave our goalie a red too for getting kicked. Another ref at the game said it was a total phantom call. But we got the 3 points and will move on.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Notcher said:
gilzinho said:

Great post BTW...magic on the keyboard I see after a few pints.

Club I 4 - BBY 0

The snow came down heavy at King George in the last 15 minutes of our match, but at the point, the 3 points belonged to the Bhoys:)

Couple muppets playing for BBY to say the least. Two men got away with yellows after throwing punches at the opposition.

Almost as SHOC-KING as the previously mentioned events was the referee, and no, it wasn't Alikira:D ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Any result from Lobbans / Cliff Ave?

CoolGuy

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

If we are muppets, what do you call players on your team that SPIT on the opposition? Watch what you say you clown. Club I deserved the points.. but 4 nil definately does not define the game. Bagels at the half. Bby played their 2nd then their 3rd keeper in the 2nd due to injuries. No excuses tho for players thinking the game was a sunday leaving the Canadians with no subs and an injured player not expecting to play to do crap on the pitch.

Cheers

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

CoolGuy said:
If we are muppets, what do you call players on your team that SPIT on the opposition? Watch what you say you clown. Club I deserved the points.. but 4 nil definately does not define the game. Bagels at the half. Bby played their 2nd then their 3rd keeper in the 2nd due to injuries. No excuses tho for players thinking the game was a sunday leaving the Canadians with no subs and an injured player not expecting to play to do crap on the pitch.

Cheers
Club Ireland 4-0 Burnaby Canadians

The player who was accused of spitting at one of your players has been spoken to by myself (player/coach). I didn't see him actually spit on your player, but the accusation that he spat in your players direction is enough for me, thus I removed him from the game and dealt with him after the final whistle.

Credit to the young Canadians for a spirited effort considering the freezing temperature and thin line-up. No score at the half, but it could have easily been 1-0 or 2-0 for us at half. After 3-weeks off from games, only a couple of training sessions, and a comprehensive exhibition victory over Firemen on Thursday night, it took some time to shake off the rust, but our persistence paid off in the end with some cracking goals.

On to Shaheen next week, but unlikely to be played with the weather expected to remain the same through the week.

Cheers,

Burnro

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

CoolGuy said:
If we are muppets, what do you call players on your team that SPIT on the opposition? Watch what you say you clown.
BTW, the muppet in question would be that clown playing in the center of the park or up front who quite loudly declared, "oh there's gonna be a brawl!" What kind of twat says that??? The referee always had control of the situation, yet your player was more intent on looking for a scrap. Credit to you center-back for calming him down and telling him off...an ounce of humble pie from a team mate does wonders sometimes.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lobbans 1-2 Cliff Ave.

Lobbans with a strong 1st half, apart for a mental lapse in the 44 min when a floating cross found an unmarked Dario about 3 yrds out at the far post, which made it 1-1 at the half. Second half was fairly evenly played. We tried for an offside trap, which failed, and Dario did well to score his second to make the score 2-1 Cliff. Then in about the 75th min a tackle that may half been cleats up wasn't given and all hell breaks loose. End result sees 3 reds given to Lobbans for bitching and the game finished with 10 or 15 min to play cause the ref had heard enough. I was happy with the refereeing. I thought it was excellent.
The big difference between Cliff from the 1st game we played them was their main threat (Gio) in the middle. A solid performance I thought, and I'm not just saying that cause he's my sons coach;) He created everything for them.
It was an ugly day for Lobbans. One that I'm not proud of.
Cliff Ave are a great bunch, and I wish them good luck. Like sixfyv said earlier, they're not an easy side(too true).
Here's hoping our game next friday vs City Blaze FC is cancelled. Our keeper and 2 of our top defenders are out with reds. Not that the game is as important now:( .

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

If this is a piss-take... well done. You got me.

If its not... thank you!

CoolGuy

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Burnro - Well said, at the half we too were saying that somebody on your side lines did the right thing by sitting the player. Good job on handling that.

Cheers,

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

gilzinho said:
Dancin Bear said:
Dearest Prancin' Queer,

Seemingly I have touched a nerve with my scottish guy/fat, ugly chick comment. Ohh how the truth does seem to sting those who wish not to hear it.
Anyway, my physically challenged compadre, your emails are begining to resemble your on-field ramblings; complete irrelevant bull shite. Keep up the good work!!
Your ignorance of the facts is also the source of much amusement. I never make excuses for the Army. You'll recall I confessed we were outplayed and outperformed when we lost to your side two weeks ago. Fact of the matter is, we took three points off you at the begining of the year and you can make the excuses as to why that happened.
Westside is a decent squad. Not premiership quality, but definetly deserving of first place in our division. You though Prancin', are a penis and deserving of both the title and a kick in the 'kuntybawz' to go with it. But in the words of Denis Miller, 'thats just me, I could be wrong.' You may actually be a nice fella off the field. Lets hope so, for this 'girl' of yours' sake.
Sleep tight

1:00 am on the weekend and straight on TTP....good night then?
So you're still here then? Look, what you think of me has no significance to me. You are less than significant to me which is why I'm a wee bit puzzled as to why I am replying to your rubbish.
Me being physically challenged hasn't hindered me walking around the shite that is you but all things being relative, that's not saying much. If taking 3 points from us in the first game of the season is what you have, congratulations! You've had a very successful season.
Keep steeping yourself in mediocrity mate. This is why your posts are of amusement to me. You have absolutely nothing to back them up.

Simply put, just not good enough. On TTP, on the park and apparently not on a Friday night either....:eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Day 12 Home Away Park Time
Nov. 24/25/26 Lobbans FC Hellas "A" Cliff Ave. United David Lam Park 1-2

WOW! Not a piss take. Cheers.

Kaiser

Oct 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin Bear said:
gilzinho said:
1:00 am on the weekend and straight on TTP....good night then?
So you're still here then? Look, what you think of me has no significance to me. You are less than significant to me which is why I'm a wee bit puzzled as to why I am replying to your rubbish.
Me being physically challenged hasn't hindered me walking around the shite that is you but all things being relative, that's not saying much. If taking 3 points from us in the first game of the season is what you have, congratulations! You've had a very successful season.
Keep steeping yourself in mediocrity mate. This is why your posts are of amusement to me. You have absolutely nothing to back them up.

Simply put, just not good enough. On TTP, on the park and apparently not on a Friday night either....:eek:
I think you need to use the word "me" a little more in your posts,six times just does'nt cut it. I mean you would'nt want people to think you're not a team player.How about this.....Dancin Bear likes his chicken spicy.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kaiser said:
Dancin Bear said:
I think you need to use the word "me" a little more in your posts,six times just does'nt cut it. I mean you would'nt want people to think you're not a team player.How about this.....Dancin Bear likes his chicken spicy.

It matters more that one's team think that they are a team player.....not someone who isn't sure where the apostrophe goes in a sentence....

To save yourself getting confused, stick to 'does not' and 'would not'.

Don't hurt yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0