Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor coaching over thirty five Oh god. They just need air bottle and some cold beer that is all. No need of a coach. It is some one else time to coach and manage. Watcher uses team money for his needs. Normaly coach payes for the ref and other things. Beer guys buy from one guy. I am not sure if Ballatti is playing in over thirty five. Good guy always has cold beer and pink sigatets if the team loses. Just watch the phone camera. Watcher tends to play the game both ways.
High stool is dangerous place to be part of. That's soccer for you. Lies go long ways. Trouth only works with friends. But them lies give you bold spot on top of your head. They call that carma. Best of luck to boys. I am still wating for Willy to return my sheet of payment. Cheque was kashed twice. Go figure out this league. Good Christian or muslem forgets the fullish child.

More and more I find your posts amusing in a what the fcuk just happened kind of way. I offer the below to the TTP community to illustrate my point.

YouTube - GI Joe - Help Computer

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Binger's/Chile is quickly becoming a classic, a lot of respect from our side for Binger's!

Likewise, nice to see a good healthy rivalry developing after a bit of a dust-up last year. Missed you guys at Sportstown tonight though! We were thinking about playing the game 5-aside and freeing up the weekend. See you guys on Saturday.

GB.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Likewise, nice to see a good healthy rivalry developing after a bit of a dust-up last year. Missed you guys at Sportstown tonight though! We were thinking about playing the game 5-aside and freeing up the weekend. See you guys on Saturday.

GB.

Gamesmanship my brother!!! We are playing head games for this very important match! LOL

In all honesty we had a very solid session on Monday and the CAT team was in action WED so we sent the boys to get some game action and it all worked out for us not heading to Sportstown.

Looking forward to nothing less than a very tight match this saturday!!! See you out there GB.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Olympics 2 - 2 Rinos

Strong performance from what looks like a revamped Olympics side. A lot of pressure in the first half, resulting in one goal from a bit of a scramble in the box, a one from a free kick at the top of the box being tucked nicely into the corner. Rino's produced just the one chance in the first half and we scored, so a flattering 2-1 scoreline took us to half.

Second half was a different story, olympics still playing nice football, but now there were two teams in the game. We got to grips with their style of play and created a few chances of our own. The equaliser came from a corner with about 15mins to go. Not many chances after that for either side, so it finished 2-2.

Other than Chile that was probably the toughest game of the season for us, I'd watch out for the olympics to take alot of points this half of the season and finish high up the table

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
anjin was a monster in the second half and came up huge with the tying goal. Easily could have been given the motm award.

Olympics picked up some very dangerous players in former professionals Adrian Kekic and Justin Isidro. I can't believe they're playing on a mid-table Div 1 team. Some of the Premier teams should be trying to snap them up.

Heard the Chile and Binger's also tied 2-2. Assuming Norvan beat Lobbans that makes a 3-way tie for 1st place!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The more ties the better for NK Hrvat.It was way to easy for them this weekend. Sad but Desmash is heading back to div two. As far as Adrian Kekec playing for Dino that is good. Dino is a good guy and I am glad that Adrian is playing there. He will mostlikley endup in Greece next fall.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
E. de Chile 2-2 Binger's Army - Great game, chile dominates possession in the first and take's a 1 goal lead to half, but Binger's just doesn't quit, they put pressure on us all over the pitch. Chile goes up 2-0 ten into the 2nd on a timely counter attack, but Binger's comes back strong and get a a very fortunate "cross/shot" which fools the keeper and gives Binger's life. Binger's kept us hemmed in the last 15 minutes and they are finally rewarded with about 6 minutes let with a play down the left flank which leads to a goal mouth scramble and a Binger's goal. Overall what's now become a "typical" Chile/Binger's game. Good pace from both sides and no quit from two sides doing everything they could to impose their style on the other. Great game to watch from a fan's perspective, I almost had an aneurism when Binger's potted the tying goal, but you gotta pot your chances and we had our fair share. It's going to be a well earned promotion for whoever goes up, cause man o man it's f*****g tight near the top!!!!

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overall what's now become a "typical" Chile/Binger's game. Good pace from both sides and no quit from two sides doing everything they could to impose their style on the other. Great game to watch from a fan's perspective

Was a great battle. Both goalies made outstanding saves in the first half to keep it at 1-0. Did our guy see the goalie cheating and hammer a shot near post? Or was he crossing? He'll probably never tell, either way it was a huge momentum swing for us after going down 2-0. Bingers did everything but score the 3rd goal in a frantic final 10 minutes, however both teams will leave the pitch feeling they could have scored a couple more. In the end a tie is probably the fair result.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was a great battle. Both goalies made outstanding saves in the first half to keep it at 1-0. Did our guy see the goalie cheating and hammer a shot near post? Or was he crossing? He'll probably never tell, either way it was a huge momentum swing for us after going down 2-0. Bingers did everything but score the 3rd goal in a frantic final 10 minutes, however both teams will leave the pitch feeling they could have scored a couple more. In the end a tie is probably the fair result.

Touche, but if it was me, I'd say it was a shot all the way!!! LOL
One of the better games this year to say the least, the reffing was good, both teams fought like hell and I don't know about your dressing room, but our boys were definately "battle wounded" after that one, 90 minutes of pure action and two distinct styles matching up well. And yes, Binger's defiantely could have had the third near the end, I guess I blocked that out of the memory bank! See you boys Wednesday!

Nobby_Stiles

Nov 15, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touche, but if it was me, I'd say it was a shot all the way!!! LOL
One of the better games this year to say the least, the reffing was good, both teams fought like hell and I don't know about your dressing room, but our boys were definately "battle wounded" after that one, 90 minutes of pure action and two distinct styles matching up well. And yes, Binger's defiantely could have had the third near the end, I guess I blocked that out of the memory bank! See you boys Wednesday!

I know this is TTP, where we are supposed to abuse eachother and rile people up, but I'd just like to take this opportunity to say how much I respect, verging on love, Chile and PD in particular. Every game we have against them is more thrilling than the last, and the camaraderie that has developed over the seasons is truly inspirational to me in my personal life.

The only thing more enjoyable than the games are the showers after, with both teams bonding emotionally and physically over some dropped soap.

I wish the league was just the two of us, playing every week, with two promotion spots, so we can continue to play eachother for eternity. Without going on too much I'd just like to say thank you PD for being in my life and I hope one day our love can blossom to it's full potential.

Yours Always,
Nobby

Painful_Deceit

Nov 15, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know this is TTP, where we are supposed to abuse eachother and rile people up, but I'd just like to take this opportunity to say how much I respect, verging on love, Chile and PD in particular. Every game we have against them is more thrilling than the last, and the camaraderie that has developed over the seasons is truly inspirational to me in my personal life.

The only thing more enjoyable than the games are the showers after, with both teams bonding emotionally and physically over some dropped soap.

I wish the league was just the two of us, playing every week, with two promotion spots, so we can continue to play eachother for eternity. Without going on too much I'd just like to say thank you PD for being in my life and I hope one day our love can blossom to it's full potential.

Yours Always,
Nobby

Wow, that's quite the admission Nobby... but I'm so happy that at last you have expressed what I have felt for years. I know society will grow to understand our love, the kind of love that can only exist between two Div 1 VMSL soccer teams.

We should organise a weekly friendly and the losers have to be the receivers for the rest of the week, it's a age old tradition back in Chile.

I'm glad everyone knows now, and people can say what they like, together we are strong enough to go forward.

I want to be in you,
PD

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yours Always,
Nobby

Wow, that's quite the admission Nobby... but I'm so happy that at last you have expressed what I have felt for years. I know society will grow to understand our love, the kind of love that can only exist between two Div 1 VMSL soccer teams.

We should organise a weekly friendly and the losers have to be the receivers for the rest of the week, it's a age old tradition back in Chile.

I'm glad everyone knows now, and people can say what they like, together we are strong enough to go forward.

I want to be in you,
PD

LOL. some one got to much time on their hands.. MCdirty?

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I want to be in you,
PD
You are so ****ing cool PD!!!

Seriously, who takes the time to create two new accounts and come up with this crap, must be tough being couped up in a closet envisioning 25 guys taking a shower eh? LMFAO

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough loss for Nk this weeend. Club get going and than drops needed points. Northvan is for real. They are getting better youth movment has improved the side.

hackshow

Aug 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 2-0 Hrvat...Good win, glad to get the game down literally seconds before the blizzard started. Hrvat has some good young talent, especially in the middle...Didnt generate much in the final third but movement was good. Hartwell with 2 hard working well earned goals, as well we missed a few chances with some good saves by the Hrvat keep. Anyone else playing this weekend?

And thank you Mr. Base for the compliments, hope you werent too cold last night

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Estrella de Chile 4-2 NK Hrvat - Good pace to the game, Chile takes a 1-0 lead to the break only to have Hrvat tie on a questionable penalty call and they then start dictating the pace building on the tying goal as our defense began to tire as we had guys in different spots due to Souza, Steddy and Murtada up front all bring suspended for this one.

After a couple on field modifications and a couple of subs Chile start finding their game and start penetrating the Hrvat backline with more pace and ease and find the 2-1 goal off a low cross that Vladi settles and knocks into the bottom left corner, no chance. Chile then goes up by two only to score an own goal and give Hrvat some hope, which ends immediately as Ray shoots right off the kickoff from half and the Hrvat keeper just can't handle it, game, set, match.

Good game, great pace, and although both teams were skeptical about the playing conditions at first, it was actually ok and we got a prettty good game in. pd

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
CAFA 0 - 4 Rino's

A terrible game tonight, we go all the way out to Surrey to find CAFA have only brought 9 guys. Time wasting from the out set turned this into a very long boring game.

1-0 at half as we struggled to find any enthusiasm or desire. Inevitably we tucked a few more away as the game slowly trudged to a close.

I feel sorry for the guys that showed the commitment to turn up, having to go through the motions of playing a game they are certain to lose (due to numbers, not because I think Rino's are unbeatable) Can't see them pulling off any more shock victories this season, but I can always hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0