Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Photos from Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes on the case of the 12 man.
Chile Assistant coach on field kicking the ball away on a Surrey free kick.
If you want to put a 12th player on the field at least have him wear a uniform

Thanks for the tip SC, are you giving classes? Pfft....anyway, the culprit has been released of his duties and we have assumed all responsibilty for the game being abandoned. I will be paying closer attention to the CAT team over the next few weeks to ensure they settle down.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice to see no one is running away in that league. As season goes there will be way more ties. Only Desmesh looks out of league in div one. Panick is getting to them.

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone told me that Desmesh has got their regular goalie back since he was away for the whole month of october. Lets see if it will make a difference for them. Maybe he will help them get at least some points, since the only 2 points they got is when he was there. Good luck to them.

michael b

Sep 21, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe I'm on crack but the promotion -relegation section (no5) seems to be from before they realined the divisions.As it still refers to the prem.having 2 sides and the same with Div.1...I think 3 go down from prem....1 goes up from Div.1.... so the prem goes back to 10 teams ?(Or so I have heard).
So if Div.1 stays at 10 teams...2 will drop??

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
premier is 14 teams.
3 to be relegated, and one div 1 to be promoted... making it 12 teams next year.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still think two up two down is the way to go. Premier should only have 10 teams. Div one two groups of ten teams ,two top points move up. Premier is still a weak league. It needs to be more agressive, high pace games. It is not and no kid from premier gets a chance to go anywhere in any league as A league is to try out. Cutting Premier down by two sides or three will make it better. Div one League is good. Div two should be two groupes of sixteen sides same for div three.
Div four should be for guys over thirty five and youth comming in . That way youngsters could learn how to play proper soccer from older guys.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile 0 - 1 Rino's

A good competitive game again this week. Chile came on strong at the start with some neat passing and some nice give and goes, but against the run of play a solid strike from distance was parried by the Chile goalie and Rino's midfield were on hand to head into an empty net.

The game became much more even after that, and Rino's were guilty of missing a number of chances, including a second half penalty and a few one on ones.

The initial slick passing that had us worried became more direct as the game drew to a close. Chile pressed with more energy late on, but were kept at bay and held to very few chances. A fifth clean sheet in seven games for the Rino's defence.

Looking forward to the return leg on the last day of the season, should be a cracker

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile 0 - 1 Rino's

A good competitive game again this week. Chile came on strong at the start with some neat passing and some nice give and goes, but against the run of play a solid strike from distance was parried by the Chile goalie and Rino's midfield were on hand to head into an empty net.

The game became much more even after that, and Rino's were guilty of missing a number of chances, including a second half penalty and a few one on ones.

The initial slick passing that had us worried became more direct as the game drew to a close. Chile pressed with more energy late on, but were kept at bay and held to very few chances. A fifth clean sheet in seven games for the Rino's defence.

Looking forward to the return leg on the last day of the season, should be a cracker

Good game, can't say that we did ourselves any favours, but Rino's plyaed strong and smart all game. They reverted to counter-attacking in the 2nd which led to a few dangerous plays which their forwards simply couln't put away. Report bang on, we really should have done better given the amount of ball possesion we had. Things get tight near the top with what I will go out on a limb and say will be a classic vs Binger's next week. Good job Rino's, well deserved!

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Binger's 2 - 0 Norvan

Good intense game over on the North Shore. Norvan came out flying in the first 20 and had most of the ball, creating a couple of decent chances off some good movement. At the other end, we had a cross that could have been converted from close range but their keeper did well (thought he had a good game overall. Not sure if he's the replacement for their full time guy but he should be fine). The Army gradually saw more of the ball as the half went on but it finished 0-0.

Second half we came out much better and potted one at about 60 minutes on a great pass which found our mid in behind the Norvan backline, who made no mistake on the breakaway. Norvan pushed after the goal and played some nice soccer in the middle third but wasn't able to breakdown the backline. We missed a bit of a sitter with about 15 minutes left but the insurance goal eventually came late after some nice work on the wing and a great square ball which Finchy converted into the bottom corner.

Huge win for the Army against a solid Norvan squad. They play extremely hard and I can see the experience from Prem in their preparation, intensity, etc. Calaway was dangerous up front and their right-mid / forward was a speedster as well. I expect they'll be at or near the top at the end.

Looking forward to next weekend, PD! Always a great battle when our two squads hook up.

GB.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK 3 Lobbans 0

It was good to see Alan show up to ref even though he put The Train down a man ten minutes in on a sloppy tackle. At least he didn't award a penalty on the same play as he ruled it outside the box. Hrvat was looking unimpressive before the sending off and worse after but they managed to get to the half at bagels. Early in the second, DeLuca drilled a humdinger in the top corner to put the shorthanded locomotive in front which inspired the other paesano Nico to do the same with a spin around lefty in the bottom corner. The German Armin said "Vas is dis Italian Day" and buried his own to finish the scoring. Lobbans played clean so I will no longer refer to them as dirty:wa:. Good to see Luca (the Italian that didn't score:D) back from college:cool:. Bajic was again Magic between the pipes:bronco:.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Binger's 2 - 0 Norvan

Looking forward to next weekend, PD! Always a great battle when our two squads hook up.

GB.

I think Binger's/Chile is quickly becoming a classic, a lot of respect from our side for Binger's, they keep us honest! Can't wait till next week. Round 2 is upon us!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Watcher only replys if his team wins. But since he is gone to over thirty five. It must be MR Choops that pays the bills. None the less team is Ok and could do better if all the guys get over their nags. Only Conrad is out for a long time. Dam fat guys what they do to good players.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.Base what over 35 team is Watcher playing for is it HNK Vatreni or NK Hrvat 77 ?? How come you aren't coaching the master teams??

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor coaching over thirty five Oh god. They just need air bottle and some cold beer that is all. No need of a coach. It is some one else time to coach and manage. Watcher uses team money for his needs. Normaly coach payes for the ref and other things. Beer guys buy from one guy. I am not sure if Ballatti is playing in over thirty five. Good guy always has cold beer and pink sigatets if the team loses. Just watch the phone camera. Watcher tends to play the game both ways.
High stool is dangerous place to be part of. That's soccer for you. Lies go long ways. Trouth only works with friends. But them lies give you bold spot on top of your head. They call that carma. Best of luck to boys. I am still wating for Willy to return my sheet of payment. Cheque was kashed twice. Go figure out this league. Good Christian or muslem forgets the fullish child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0