Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about a sign-and-trade deal?

Norvan to sign-and-trade Ravij Ahmadi to Chile for Newts. I heard Ravij is looking to break back into VMSL :bronco:

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much fun as Newt was in Kamloops, I dunno if I could stay in another hotel room with that man...plus his transfer fee is too high...UNLESS he is in Iphone man instead of a Berry...
Done and done! Newts can't live without BBM, kid can't stop yapping!! lol

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
watched for the first time chile vs. richmond. Richmond didnt seem like the top team like everybody else were saying I think they only had one shot on net the whole game. I was really surprised with chiles pace and skill very fast and tough on the ball. They dominated the game from start to finish really tricky and had creative plays. I think they should challenge for promotion this year if they dont loose points along the way.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile is a good side.Reason is, they play in Latino League in the summer. Boys are game fit. But as season goes other clubs will catch up. West side Rino and maybe North Van if they can get a kkeeper will be there. NK could be there if the beat Chile. Those four in my opinion are the top four to be. But again one or two injuries will change the outcome.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I noticed that the CAT match between Chile and Surrey last night was abandoned... PD, were you there? What happened? Any of your Div 1 guys playing in this one?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Dezza, PD is going to answer your question about the Division One players so you can do another Magnum PI.........don't do it, PD. :)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too late....

Tom-Selleck---Magnum-PI--C10102602.jpeg

Rule one in abandoned games: always call Azzi. Rule two in abandoned games: never call Azzi. The truth is you flip a coin and take your chances...

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually wasn't there, but apparantly the game got a little rough and our bench become much too animated and as the game progressed the ref grew tired and called it. I think my B guys have a lot to learn about playing in the VMSL and let their emotions get in the way of competing and keeping their mouths shut. I think the B team assitant coach may be getting the pink slip after this little debacle.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army 1 NK Hrvat 1

Bingers score early in first half on a thundering header from Gloucester Boy. After a good start by the Army the Hrvats come on near the end of the half and then outplay the Army in the second half. Some sloppy defensive work by the Army leads to an NK goal to make it 1-1. A little later a Hrvat player takes a free kick, a beautiful shot that beats wall and keeper but not the well placed Livingstone Crossbar. NK rattles another shot off the post. Bingers with a couple of chances in the second half but in the end we were lucky to escape with a point. Only ourselves to blame for the poor second half, full credit to NK for making us pay.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very coastly points for NK Hrvat. Ties are the biggest set back if one wants to move to upper level. How many yellows did they get this game? Did Rino play or are they playing topmorrow? I saw Charlie on Rino's side. Supper stud moved up from div two div one. Nice to see. Boys you should ask Rubin to get the McCartney Creek Park. A grass field will proper length and width. Grate field to play on. Green club house next to the field.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Estrella de Chile 7-1 CAFA

CAFA are very young and all look like very good footballers, however they came in with a strategy to intimidate. Chile dictates the play and carries the ball much of the match. Two players ejected in this one as one of our defenders took offense to a late charge, both guys gone. CAFA are very quick and very agressive and will win some games as soon as they decide to play a game that suits their ability. Not much more to write, score says it all. Looking forward to Rino's next week.

pd

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the league structure for 2011/2012?

How many teams up in div 1 how many teams down from prem etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0