Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure who I am calling a putz.

Why don't you pick a name and go with it?

Ivan? Englandkiller? whatever?

ivan

Not Bright
Aug 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smells like ??

You are a real loser and your suppose to moderate this site.....fcucking hell man get married and adopt a pet , you whiny litte fart........( JINKY ????? that's exactly what you are ....., Jinky ! )

E

Englandkiller

Want my phone number too moron !!

My name is Kyle Gearglsy.......do I know you , what's your name Jinky ??? what's the beef ?? You're insecure dude and you gotta look in the mirror cause your makeup is startin to run !!:confused: :mad:

Jinkythinksheisgodcausehemoderatesthisforum:wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of you who have been recently questioning why I am doing certain things on the site, this idiot above is the main reason.

ivan/englangkiller/croatianpure/real player/sportoitalia/purejatt/slickupna

All the same fcuking idiot. Don't believe me? Go read some of the posts made by these "posters". There is an alarming trend to them. Ethnic jabs and racist accussations are a common theme and at times between "each other".

Here are the email addies used:

Sportoitalia - italiasporto@hotmail.com
purejatt - pureupna@hotmail.com
real player - hrvatt69@hotmail.com
slickupna - slickupna@hotmail.com
ivan - ivanitalia@hotmail.com
Croatianpure - croatianpure@hotmail.com
Englandkiller - englandkiller@hotmail.com

To whomever this jackass is:

You are a disgrace. If I ever find out your real identity, I guarrantee you, 100%, I will post it here, write an article about the whole episode with names and send it to as many people as I know.

You've got a lot of balls to send me this:

It's not to late to fix things !!

You guys need to monitor this site better !! If comment has the slightest chance of igniting personal attacks , delete it !! You should not allow first names to be used. This forum is really a hate site , say who you hate , slander them, degrade them and expect them to be amused ......well you guys will be in for a rude awakening one day if things are not sorted soon.....! I hope you do take heed, cause this could be an insighful , fun sight but you guys are responsible for it's continual deneration !
Now let's see if I've got the balls to follow through... test me asshole.

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This was sent to TheRob by PM from Ivan:

Check out JINKY'S comments on the Premier results thread and you will realize as I just have the potential pot boilers are your own moderators, he should no better !! I have been hearing about and reading retarded posts that are borderline, but you should clean up your house first.

The one I quoted before was sent to me from CroatianPure.

I'll find you out asshole.

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS Ready to Snap, Another Tie

Originally posted by cerebral smallsy

change your mind and decide to dress up as THE goat?

Ya, I miss cleared a ball out from the back. I had a back pass that bounced up on me a bit, and when I went to clear it, I shanked it to a Toon player who did very well to put it in the far corner of the net.
It was a shite first half by Khalsa, who seem to be having a tough time getting back to where we were in the first 3 or 4 games.

Second half, I thought we were all over the Toons, and I will raise my hat to that team, they battled well, with only one sub on the bench, the big man came on and did well.
We also had only 2 dressed on the bench, so I guess neither team is too deep right now.
Both teams had chances in the second, but neither could score.

Who the fukc was the fan/father and wife combo heckling me and the Khalsa backline. I had enough with the comments by the end of the game, and the guy is lucky to walk out of Queens Park.

Don't come into our home ground and start having goes like that at the keeper and team. Jack-asss!

But like the game, that Hagi let a lot go in, he also didn't stop any of the extra activities after the game in the stands.

On to AmbleSide next week, try to get a win and break the slump.

HOS

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBY 1 Surrey 0.

A VERY suspect PK in the 93rd(ish) minute, plus two Surrey red cards, one for said suspect handball and subsequent PK and the second for moaning. Notty and his gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) gold boots with the goal.

Other than that, Surrey pretty much ruled the possession game, but we created very little in the way of goal scoring opportunities and BBY even less. I think the PK was their first go at net.

It's a shame the Ref (Kevin What's-his-fcuk'n last name) had to decided it! He was doing a good job up-till then.

BTW, Besty had only 9 1/2 moans today, hardly enough for a new hot-tub.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same Old Story for Slurrey, who is now tied with Khalsa

Originally posted by knvb
BBY 1 Surrey 0.

Other than that, Surrey pretty much ruled the possession game, but we created very little in the way of goal scoring opportunities

The lack of chances must have been due to knvb's absence from the game.

Notty with the goal, it is easier to score when you don't have knvb in your back pocket.
Well done BBY., still a tight race on Side B with that win.

I have heard of 9 1/2 Weeks, but not 9 1/2 Moans, does Besty get naked in the Kitchen in that one.

HOSstillLookingfortheFukcingToonFan:mad:

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did think it was a penalty, considering the fact that it was my header the lad stopped on the line.

As for the moans, I can't take any credit for today as I was not in the normal Besty mood today. I was however in a good Nutmegging mood:D

HOS, funny enough only minutes ago, I was naked in my kitchen and some how managed to spill a tad of yogurt on my nipple!:wa:

Wow, there's a visual for ya!:eek:

Surrey did have most of the possession in the second half, but only one chance came from all of that.

Bottom line, we won!!!! :knvb: :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argies 1 Sapps 3, from the Excelent Site

WAB has been MIA on TTP, but mabey with the HUGE win over Argies, he will post about the location of the celebration parade that is taking place in New West, for Sapp staying out of relegation for one more year.
I think it should start and end at Muggs and Jugs, but thats just my opinion.

Anyone have an update on this game.

HOSofftoSandBar

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Love Goooooold!

The match wasn't the prettiest that has been played mostly to do with the fact that both sides were missing many of their starters...but despite that, it's always nice to take the win in someone else’s home park.

The match was a wash in my eyes...not a lot of quality chances from either side (Even with the “Gold Booted Wonder” starting up front). Cory Brewer made a great save on the line late in the second half...but despite the fact that Surrey had the majority of the play, that was there only real quality chance!

Now moving forward...how bout that PK...Smiles...not smiling any more!

It's a shame the Ref (Kevin What's-his-fcuk) had to decided it! He was doing a good job up-till then.

I disagree with this...the ref (Kevin) missed 6 other hand balls in and around the box all game for both teams...he finally had to call one. And honestly...it may have not been intentional, but he did prevent the ball from going in the net...constituting a PK and (unfortunately) a card!

KNVB,

Notty and his gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) gold boots with the goal.
YOU LOOOOVE THEM!!!! They match your hair.:knvb: :D

~Notty

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trollops 2 - Inter 0

They were full marks for the win.
We came out flat, and created few chances.

Onto FORD on Friday....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 3
Metro Ford 0

Goalscorers were Sarge (PK), Jinky, and Gavin. Rene got rave reviews on the job he did in the middle :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
banter beaters

Croatia will end a 6 year curse by beating those Lucky little bitches from Westside this weekend

Little Shoemakers FC 3
Croats 0

scoreline not necessarily indicative of the match. who ever scored first was going to take the points. three goals in the last 30 minutes sealed the deal.
couple tough ones against surrey and inter coming up. a shame to see those squads dropping points this weekend.;)

sporting appeared to take care of ACM next door...4 or 5 bagel.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: banter beaters

Originally posted by cerebral smallsy

Little Shoemakers FC 3
Croats 0

who ever scored first was going to take the points.

Only problem was that Croatia were never going to score!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0