Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can go to School for Bad Passing, But what do you DO for Bad Fashion Sense

Originally posted by Notty

Nope...HOS was busy at his basic soccer skills clinic. First lesson...Passing.

You can't teach that.
I heard the PK went in because Smiles couldn't stop laughing when you walked up to take the shot.

HOSdidwearGoldCups;)

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe I have just flicked this ball onto our awaiting forward...notice I have 6 inches on your defender. (No penis jokes please)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice punch !!!

Notty .... I'm surprised, no word on the punch to the back of the head !!!!!

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was in the zone...I feel no pain.

Walks...you have just impressed me as a ref. Most of the others wouldn't have noticed that!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A trained eye ......

That's what it takes my friend ........ after all, you were playing Surrey !!!! :D

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp vs Burnaby

Finished in a 1-1 tie.

Burnaby was up 1-0 at half, Sapp tied it in the last 5 minutes.

Interesting side note : Notty wasn't wearing his GOLDEN BOOTS today.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Second Upset of the Weekend

Hey Smallsy, what will be the next, could the Argies get a big win or could it be the Croats?
Or could Weakside face the Upset Bug, and stay tied with Inter?

INTEResting:WereNotty'sBootsBLACKandBLUE
InterestingHOSgettingGOLDBootsonWednesday:wa:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
all knowing

weekend of upsets continue, however i think you can safely bank on the following:

1. argies will not upset the pork chops.
2. croats may beat toons, but i wouldn't call that an upset.
3. should surrey get a result against westside, it definitely would not be considered an upset.
4. trollups will stretch khalsa. long drive out to ambleside combined with wet & wind conditions should & will be the equalizer.
5. smalley will be hung over on monday regardless of the result.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky from the sidelines

This halftime report is brought to you by the good people at sheetmetal workers union #206...

Peg 2
WOPS mach two 1

Slurrey 2
Westside 1

Trollups 1
Khalsa 0

Someone was taken away in an ambulance from the Peg squad.

Chaisson scored on a PK to open the scoring in the Slurrey/Westside match. Slurrey responded with 2, the second one apparently shitty.

Khalsa missed a PK and the Trollups marched down the field to slot the only goal of the half. Apparently many screams of Timber! have been echoing across the shore to Stanley Park.

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Midway through the second half down at Hillcrest...

Nuke has tied up the Slurrey/Westside match... 2-2... breaking news: Blakeway has replied for Slurrey to reclaim the lead... reports indicate it was questionably offside. G-money hit the bar for Slurrey as well. Current score: 3-2 Slurrey.

Peg and WOPS mach two have traded second half markers. The score is now 3-2 Peg. The player taken away in the first half was Sarge with a undisclosed shoulder injury.

Reports will continue as long as TTP's sideline reporter's cellphone batteries hold up :D

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fast and furious

With about ten to go...

Buttercup, whomever TF that is, has made up for a horror of an individual performance to add another for Slurrey. Current score: 4-2 Slurrey.

Jimmy E jr has scored a cracker to pad Peg's lead over WOPS mach two. Current score: 4-2 Peg.

Final match reports to come.

~Regs.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little follow up from Ambleside...

The pitch was a little worse for wear with a weekend full of rain...this set the tone for the match. A bit of a kick fest from both sides but despite the conditions, an entertaining game.

From my standpoint, Khalsa controlled the first half with WV trying to get their bearings. TSN turning point, Khalsa’s failed penno attempt...(BTW HOS, I think you owe me a beer for predicting the result of that shot!)

WV potted a late first half goal, which set the tone for the second half. The Trolls carried the majority of the second with one goal and a few other chances.

Parm...perhaps you should explain to your forwards what an offside trap is! :D :rolleyes: :D Despite what was said from the sideline, they were off side each time!

All in all a good match to watch...now I have to go stand under the dryer for an hour or two to warm up and dry off!

~Notty'snoBSassesment:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0