Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
....don't do it.

You'll have to forgive Bringit, he has only been in Canada for 8 months and English is his second language, jibberish being his first.

bringit

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zekyowen you neeed to relax a bit, how are those ribs feelin. Thought So?? Got a tundy?? Willy suck my cack, You probably don't know the difference between your ass and your elbow.. As for sexual preferences ask your mom she'll tell you :eek: I learned that today in ESL class.:D Dude and Willy assume the position your capitan is comin in :eek:. LOL. Can you say Birthday Hummmer??? Have fun guys:p

Ps. I meant to spell captain that way

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions.............

Hard Ballz with his daily weekend predictions..............I was on fire last week and here goes this week ( I go, you go......)......

Clan 0-1 F.F ( F.F finally getting in shape )

Peg. 1-0 City ( City's keeper may be the difference )

PGR 2-2 Lomas ( No comment! )

96ers 0-0 RUFC ( Just a feeling! )

DCR 1-2 Sikhs ( Will be a tight game and very physical )

Once again best of luck to all the teams!!!!! I'm sure the coach has told you that this is where the boy's remain boy's and men become men.......well, most of them! Just remember I go, you go!

I was away all day and so much chirping happened. I'm proud of you lads.....keep up the good work.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Ballz, Easy to Handle

If you want to get close to the first div. players, just become a bad ref.
You will have players all over you for bad calles, they will meet you on thurs. day nights for discusions and then if your really bad they will look up your name in the phone book, too hunt you down.

If you want to talk to the gay club of the area, go to MF that is where the biggest whankers of the league are.

If not try the flying cnuts.

T-Bone:eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:

AC Milan 0 - 2 WFC Bimini’s : I'm biased and Bimini's will be driven to make up for last week's tie.
Lobbans “A” 3 - 0 Hagar’s “A”: Lobban's felt robbed after last week and Hagar's can't stop that kind of fire power/pressure.
Norvan FC 1 - 2 Shaheen SC: Shaheen's looking for an upset -- they finally get one.
PCOV ? - ? Norburn FC: PCOV yells and screams, and Norburn gets drunk afterwards. You pick it.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for Div 1A

FF 2 - 2 Clan
Tish is hurt and would have made the difference.

Peg 3 - 1 City
Peg gets 2nd win against woeful City

PGR 1 - 1 Lomas
A struggle between struggling teams

RUFC 2 - 1 96ers
RUFC actually scores all 3, the third being an OG scored by Animal trying to keep his streak alive :D

Sikhs 3 - 0 DCR
DCR are as invisible as City and Wallace's posts these days(you guys are truly fcuking pansies for not posting anymore :D )

Good luck everyone this weekend !!

Cheers, Mackers.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
daisies......

Mackers,

Calling them two DCR doughnuts pansies is being unnecessarily unkind to the entire floral kingdom. It's a great shame the departure of the great philosopher Marc D'Andrea a couple years ago led to the average IQ at DCR plunging into the single digit range.

Luch, what happened to Tim's goal scoring streak on the weekend? Has the rest of the league found him out? Your inability to score goals is affecting my pool. Sort it out or I'll come back there and talk to you.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GOOD MATCH

Although side B has been looked upon as the weaker side, one of the best matchups this weekend pits ACM VS BIMINI'S. Should be a good game with lots of intesity. These two teams battled right to the end last year and this should be a good one.

ACM 2 - BIMINIS 1

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FF 1-1 Clan...played against both teams this year. Both defend well but didn't create much going forward. FF might nick it in the last 15 mins iof Clan only have 11 players again.

Peg 3 - 0 City...easy one for Peg.

PGR 1 - 1 Lomas...it won't be pretty. We'll pinch this one if we can put away our chances...don't hold ya breath tho!

RUFC 1 - 1 Pathetic 96ers...neither team will want to lose and it will get chippy.

Sihks 2 - 2 DCR...DCR have n't won one for a couple of weeks and will kick 10 shades of it out of the skillful Sihks. DCR end the game with 10 players. Chance of it really 'kicking off' here. Entertaining one to watch.

Good luck to all this weekend.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are yes...but...

...is it pronounced 'seek' or 'sick'? TV reporters always say "sick"...are they taking the piss or what? Cheeky bastards. surely its 'Seek'.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Firemen 2 - Clan 0
The physical game will wear down clan's 11 men

Peg 1 - City 0
Peg should slide by city, don't look for this one to be to exciting

Point 0 - Lomas 3
A breakout for the Lomas, Point is still hurting from last week

Sikhs 3 - DCR 1
Two PKs for the sikhs and DCR folds early

RUFC 1 - 96ers 0
Still won't have another team score on us, the animal will be focused not to let his sheet get dirty again

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Timmy

Fasty,

Yes, in last week's match, young Tim was man-marked the entire match. Can you believe it? Typical FF.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'seek' or 'sick'?????????

Nemesis is correct Gaffa. It is pronounced 'seek'. The t.v reporters don't know shite!

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirty sheet?

"... the animal will be focussed not to let his sheet get dirty again."

Lean, I'd rather not know anything about animal's sheets, thank you very much. Nor do I even want to consider how on earth he might choose to get them dirty. And the fact that you seem to have some insight into the current and future cleanliness of his sheets, quite frankly, makes me a bit uneasy. ;)

Willy

BTW - is that pronounced "sheet" or "shite" ;)

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite or Sheet!

Willy,

Animal is sheet and Soups is shite (at least in his Kit).

I think we will keep the back passes back to a minimum which should help us keep the goals against at Nil!!

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First Post

Lean,

You can't be calling soup's shite he's a great player, and I'm sure he say the same thing about myself. I do agree about the pass backs to Animal. That would be a little dodgy. You better give him a couple passes so he can get the confidence up. (No offence Animal). Please boy's no more talk about Animals sheet problem's.

I'm out .

Cheers

DEUCE.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey WEE WILLY McBITS,

If you need to borrow some sheets for your moms couch this weekend you should have just asked.

As for keeping the pass backs to minimum fukc off, Neither of you plumbers have the talent to hit that shot.

animalgettingreadytokeeprufcinanothergame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0