Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deuce

hey, deucey, about time you found ttp , this way you can talk as much as you want and no one can tell you to thats enough , you can blab on as much as you want, but watch out for jinky , he likes virgins:)

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 1-0 City 0

Peg stole a late one, with less than 4 to go. City had way more chances, but couldn't finish. Peg keep played real well to give the guy's a chance. Goal by Luch.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tie

According to the excellent site, 1-1 for Clan. Or Firemen... you never can trust that site.

~TB.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 CAT

Sap B 4 - Sporting B 1

Too easy! Sap had to restain themselves from scoring any more goals. When is this team going to get some competition?

BTW, I've seen Clan play.....what a joke! If the club was smart they would have kept the old Clan team.

Enjoy div 1, Clan. It looks like your permanent home.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AC Milan 2 - 1 WFC Bimini's

Although we managed to play a little better than last week against the Lobban's, the injuries and missing players are starting show their effects. Bimini's couldn't manage a sustained offensive threat today, despite scoring the only "nice" goal of the game.

We, WFC Bimini's went up in the first from a nicely deflected corner about 20 minutes in. Later, as ACM managed to hold pressure through to the half, they popped in a scrambler 5 from the whistle.

The second half had a bit more even play than the first, however, with ACM launching through balls left, right, and centre, they found themselves with what seems like over a dozen corners. Eventually, by no surprise, developing from a corner, another goal-mouth scramble led to a ACM pop-in from about 6 yards out.

10 minutes from end, and Bimini's finally found some urgency, however still couldn't find a clear way to really test the Italian keeper.

It's a sad state of affairs, but it still didn't feel as horrible as last week's draw vs. Lobban's.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Relax ttt

Take a pill, bud, the league is pretty slow at getting the results out.

Did you beat the pulp out any bad guys today?:D

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pt Grey 1 Meralomas 1

I thought about posting this in the Div. 2 thread as that's the kind of game it was. No one put more that about 3 passes together all game. We definitely missed the 4 starters that were out. Better suck it up though... Still we're .500

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kurgan your a plumber, although you are correct it wasn't the most exciting game to watch, it wouldn't of mattered if your 4 starters were there. You guys were lucky to get one point out of it. you never theatened our goal and were completely out classed, the fact that you guys have 7 points is unbeleivable:confused: Although I can't say much Due 2 the fact we only have 2:( However this is unlikely to remain by the end of the season we will have more than you pathetic lot.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
. . . it wouldn't of mattered if your 4 starters were there. You guys were lucky to get one point out of it. you never theatened our goal . . .
I think that is Kurgan's point. If they had their 4 starters, they might have threatened your goal.

Enjoy your two points.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And My point was it wouldn't of mattered or can't you read?
You seem to be on about the same I.Q. level as Kurgan and if you ask me or saw the game yourself it appeared they needed a keeper, could be a good fit. Or maybe your the keeper already, very sad really

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forget it then. I was wrong to assume that you understood simple logic.

By the way, if you read back a little you'll discover who I actually keep for. Moreover, talk to your coach -- I was almost yours.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR vs. Sikh Temple

DCR 2-1 Sikh Temple

DCR played a solid game against Sikh Temple and the game could have gone either way. The usual story was that the sikhs could not finish and that cost them again. The sikhs were up 1-0 with a great skin by #4 on the last man. DCR struck back with a nice shot from #4 of their own. A very physical game led to a couple of key injuries to 2 sikh lads and a pretty serious one to the DCR goalie ( a clean 50/50 ball ). 15 minutes left the sikhs hit the cross bar that would have put them up but it didn't happen and DCR got the counter and scored on a well placed shot by the DCR lad. Very good, solid, physical game that could have gone any way but the bottom line is that you must finish your chances that the sikh lads did not do. Good game!!!!;)

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As predicted...

...PGR and Lomas was a scrappy draw that left the Lomas on 3 points and PGR on 7. We simply can't finish our chances. Again 6 or 7 clear cut chances went begging. PGR's keeper hardly had to make a save as we just can't hit the friggin target.

At least we did score a good goal from some good work down the middle from Tom, Daz, Kerry and a couple of others. Slotted by Kerry in the end. PGRS goal came from a corner. Kurgan beat Daz in the air, headed toward goal and the striker flicked it in from 2/3 yards out.

I tried to pinch the match ball but Kurgan was on the prowl the minute the final whistle went!;)

Hard fought game with the spoils shared. PGR will be happier with the result I think...

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kurgan, Keeper, Lawts,

If you all want to talk about points, I'll just make this one quickly:

Not one team we have played this year will have come off the park satisfied with the way they got the point or points got off the Lomas. We have played well in every game and just not finished our chances. At the back we are solid and when we sort out attacking out, we will get some big results.

I don't really care if PGR were missing 4 of their so-called starters. You were completely outplayed for most of the game and you know it. For the last 20 or so minutes you were hanging on desperately, getting anything in the way of shots.

There are still 13 games left so we'll see where things are come the end of the season.

dazwhofeltabitlikefastshowwhenkurganbeathimintheairfromacornerfortheequalizer

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
96ers 2 - 0 RUFC

96ers are a good team and attack very well with speed. We had a few chances and played well at times but were not ready for their pressure and attack.

Both their goals came in the second half. The first one scooby got while lying on his back, or at least that's how it looked from where I was standing. Their second came off a penalty shot, which didn't look like one, again, from where I was standing(if you hadn't guessed it yet, I was on the sidelines), but a couple of our guys thought it was deserved.

We had some good attack late in the half but just could not pull the trigger.

Cheers, Mackers.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 96ers really impressed me with there physical game #3 should have been red carded in the first 5 mins.besides that he got into every challange. It was a tough game and we really didn't expect them to match up with us physically . The only player that was bad was the one I didn't expect to be, Scooby you didn't stop crying all game and whats with the deal with you diving all over the place. Scooby scored a great goal as our player jumped in to the tackle, he turned and hit it first time bottom corner (great goal). The P.K. was a good call as John moed scooby on the touch line. Great finish on the P.K by #3. Ivor was close to snapping a few times and this is where teams will have a good chance of playing against 10 men. If you rattle him he will snap, the guy is total head case that leads there attack get rid of him and they have lost a hell of a lot.

p.s. Scooby sorry about that boot to your thigh:). I'll try a little harder for the ball next.;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm surprised that we haven't heard from The Apprentice yet. After his spot on prediction, I though he'd be back right quick to pick up his winnings.

Bastard! For being right. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0