Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tricities Mens League - Summer 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Ridge United 4 Poco Rangers 4.

Fourth place locked up and we get South Africa in first Round. Probably be an early exit for us

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep:

You better bring out lots of guys vs South Africa because in our last game with them where we had no GK and 9 guys to start, they had what looked like a number of over 20 that night!

We lost that one 2-0 and played better with 9 guys, no GK than when we got 11 with the GK. We then went from playing in their end to ours plus missed a series of easy goals.

Sunday night at Gates two of the playoff games:

1. Blue Bell vs Port Moody at 5 pm - Gates 2 - grass

2. Sapperton vs DFC at 6:45 pm - Gates 2.

Not sure of the other games but they go Monday (Pitt River Middle School) and Tuesday (Gates Turf) nights.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monday @ Pitt River

630...Knights vs. whoever...

prediction****knights vs. bells in the final...should be a dandy.

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So my question is now that we are through to the semifinal and have the chance of meeting the knights? Will they be able to field a team?
are they not setup to play either Celtic or Milwal fc this week?
maybe both? :confused: :confused:

(no chance that bc soccer would have overlooked them??????????) ;)

Bluebell tough loss yesterday one of those days where you just couldn`t buy a goal.

I think Alex would have been proud of the undefeated season.

(and remember win or lose their is always booze) :wa: :wa: :wa:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid stacks his team for the Summer and cant get out of the first round. Too funny. Better luck next year

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
Monday @ Pitt River

630...Knights vs. whoever...

prediction****knights vs. bells in the final...should be a dandy.

Well there goes my prediction :confused: :confused:

Knights will be fine to field a team....they play milwal on thursday...so not conflicts ;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
Well there goes my prediction :confused: :confused:

Knights will be fine to field a team....they play milwal on thursday...so not conflicts ;)

Outkast: There goes BOTH your predictions as the Knights tonight lost 2 - 1 to Poco Rangers in the quarterfinal with the 3rd and 6th place teams.

Tomorrow night (Tuesday) Quarterfinal at Gates turf
South Africa (4th) vs Maple Ridge (5th) 7 pm
The winner of this game will play Port Moody in one Semi-final which is set for this Friday night at Pitt River Middle School.

The other semi-final has moved from Friday to Thursday of this week:
Poco Rangers vs Sapperton Rovers
Thursday, July 15 at Gates Park (turf)
Kick off: 6:30 pm.

Final is to be played, Tuesday, July 20 at Gates Turf at 7 pm.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few surprising results so far. Tomorow nights game will depend alot on which South African team shows up or how many of them. This being a playoff game Im sure they will have all the regulars there. Should be a good one.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
For a team that talks a lot the Knights sure are shite. If that is the team going up to div 1 next year then they are heading back down.

Hey knights the shorter guy holding the flag tonight does he have a soccer store in Pitt Meadows? They were calling him a name that began with an L and he didn't play at all.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
For a team that talks a lot the Knights sure are shite. If that is the team going up to div 1 next year then they are heading back down.

Hey knights the shorter guy holding the flag tonight does he have a soccer store in Pitt Meadows? They were calling him a name that began with an L and he didn't play at all.

You guys were fukcing terrible the worst team I think we’ve played all summer, just so happens we were that much poorer last night & I guess thats what counts. The Knights will do just fine next year in Div 1; they might miss a certain presence in the center mid field but will compete non-the less! If I were you I’d be more concerned with how your team plans on doing next season if it’s the same bunch of tubbies that showed up for last nights match, then WOW… And yes he owns a store in Pitt Meadows & goes by the name of Lino DeVito!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what the fcuk midfielder :rolleyes: :confused: you call yourself a good player,you can baerly crack the cat line up at metro ford, :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

twat

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all Jock you idiot I don't play for POCO but I was watching your game and can say you guys were crap and the tubs were way better yesterday. Secondly I did not see 1 and I repeat 1 player on your team that played good yesterday. It's ok we'll probably meet in the winter and I'll see what you guys are really like but from what I saw yesterday both DFC and Port Moody are better than you guys and don't look at Port Moody in this league because they have a lot of u-21's playing as well as some of the div 2 players and I don't know who DFC has but they are better than what they are showing. Oh does Lino have a younger brother named Marco, if so then I'd say get him to play with you guys because he is better than what your mid had yesterday.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of I didn’t once say we played better than POCO, in fact I said they were Terrible we were poorer! Secondly you can’t compare Port Moody to the Knights one bit, not that it matters any more but the score last week shows the difference between the two. DFC on the other hand is always a close game. Not sure how many Knights games you took in this summer but I can assure that is not the standard we are use to playing! So Sid now summer league is over what team will take you on as head coach? :confused:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Jock if it makes you happy I have not seen a worse team out there than the Maple Ridge team I saw out there today against South Africa. Sheep and his flock got slaughtered. 4-1 was the final and it was 1-1 when I got there but 4-1 is a little flattering considering some chances S.A. missed and the ref's brutality both ways, even worse than the ref you guys had yesterday. As I told you numbnuts don't look at Port Moody in this league. Score this and score that. They are using mostly u-21's so they get used to playing older guys since they have 1 or 2 years left. I practiced with the Port Moody team a lot last year and watched a few of their games and trust me their talent is better than yours. Again I guess the winter will prove if I'm right and vice versa but as of right now I can't see your team staying up. Of course I can be wrong. Good luck this winter, cheers.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SA 4 MR 1

We got our asses kicked tonight by South Africa. We scored the first goal and than that was it. I dont think we strung together more than 4 passes all night. They walked all over us like we were a bunch of pylons ...oh wait we are a bunch of pylons. With Blue bells out they should easily make it to the final and win it all.

On another note the teams beer cooler ended the season down $300. Im not sure how that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0