Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tricities Mens League - Summer 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Actually it was 6 -2 Luc. I see you guys stacked your team for the game. We were missing a few of our more talented Tiger players last night which hurt us. You may have owned the first half but the second half was all ours and If it wasnt for your keeper making the save on the pk we probably would have come back and won the game.

I must say that your team is looking good though, and with the addition of those Metro Ford guys you will probably win div 1........in about 7 years.

You don’t have a clue do you! “You may have owned the first half but the second half was all ours and If it wasnt for your keeper making the save on the pk we probably would have come back and won the game.” Are you kidding me? There was a 10 minute spell were you guys actually touched the ball and got two of the worst goals I’ve ever seen in my life. The Tigers were shocking, I’ll give your keeper all the credit in world as he played well, if it weren’t for him you guys would have lost 10 – 2! “I see you guys stacked your team for the game.” Not a chance mate those are the same players who have been out all summer, in fact that wasn’t even our real keeper. “We were missing a few of our more talented Tiger players last night which hurt us.” I highly doubt that I’d say Jiro, Sayer & Girth the keeper are your best player and all three were there. You guys are a bunch of hacks, tell the twins not to even show up next time they can watch the game from there play pen (FUKCIN BABIES)…..

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stacked? Metro Ford? sheepish, thats our team wee man. But thanks, i dont think u could have paid us a bigger compliment. we dont need to hear about players who werent there, we all have missing guys in the summer. second half - yours? u crack me up goat boy. u really need to tell jiro to start carrying the ball a little more, as soon as he gets the ball he looks for a pass, and sayer could elevate his game by kicking the ball up the field as hard as he can from now on, it was difficult to decipher between his goall kicks and free kicks....too funny. Ya if dean hadnt been on his game 13-2. now that u have stacked your team with those cat players u should win div 2 in 7 years.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll agree with Luc and Jock on this one as from my angle it looked pretty ugly.It seemed like every time our guys won the ball they humped it up the field. The Black knights looked like a descent Div 1 team last night with lots of offence.Sheep I noticed you were wearing a womens watch around your left anckle? why? :D Not sure if I will be playing in net again for these guys as I have whiplash and a bad burn on the back of my neck. :rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Actually it was 6 -2 Luc. I see you guys stacked your team for the game.

How the fcuk can you stack your team with metro ford bench subs playing CAT :rolleyes: :rolleyes: shake your HEED lads :rolleyes:

sid

bye the way was the score not 5-2 puke against Africa :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
scouser said:
Sid its good to see you can still make friends!!!

Just saying hi from sunny California!!! Hope to get the chance to play for the bluebells in the summer. I will be home soon.

Where in Cali are you Scouser?

Oor Wullie in Sacto, CA

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 4 knights 3

Not sure if Fifa will push Sap`s ranking up with this victory or not but Knights may now get pushed down a few spots. ;) ;) ;)
Decent game to be honest i don`t think either team probably played to the best of their capabilities,(i guess we were expecting a shite kicking from one of the best clubs ever) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Being it was pretty hot, the heat may have zapped a few players including myself. (as i found my brain saying run but my feet saying FCK NO.)
After being down 3 times sap was able to do Just enough to pull out the 4-3 victory.
Another spectacular winner by Luke Hogan...not to mention his skinning total was again in double digits. We warned you WOODY!!!!!if he stays fit he should have a cracker of a winter season in vmsl premier.
CT had a good game as he was involved in setting up 3/4 goals, would have been nice to have him vs BLUE BELL the week prior oh well.

Sid, Knights Rolling No More.... :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Onto S.A.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Ridge United beats South Africa in a one sided game. Maple Ridge's best game of the year. Girth stopped everything thrown his way. He was unbeatable between the pipes on this night. South Africa looked weak for a VML side. They hardly touched the ball and it was almost like they wern't even there. Look out Black Knights and Bluebells.

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

i don`t think the Maple ridge united - Sa game was 1-0 more likely than not scheduled in Maple Ridge which is problaby why none of the S.A players made it out.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
loads of action last night at merkley park with ALEX BELLS winning 4-2 to clinch the league title for the first time ,good effort fron the knights all around!!these kids are eager to win and with them playing in div one valley next season one word BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

they are better than they even know it

thanks for a great game last nite KNIGHTS ;)

sid

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Ridge 2 Dewdney 4

We must really suck if we can lose to those guys. They have one really solid player who plays up front , speedy guy, probably good enough to play premier. The coach (Shawn) only played 10 minutes before he got tossed with his second yellow and they still beat us with 10 men. Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0