Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tricities Mens League - Summer 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lanky luke the puke!!!!

read the first post at the start of this tread TWat & the name blue bell will maybe pop into your wee brain & you can figure it out

actually our wullie is correct on this one!!!!!!!!!ignorant fcuking twat

what was the minute of silence for at the start of the game

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sid thinks that beeker part tw0(lukethepuke)is disrepectful :mad: :mad:

sid
ps any more comments about the name blue bell you will be getting a kick in your black & blue balls ;) :mad:

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 5 - D.F.C (#22) - 3

good game at Reeves turf. Sap came out right away and notch an early 1-0 lead. From there we where unlucky not to finish a few more and be up a couple nice and early.
Dewdney on their 2nd chance answered with their speedy front man putting it in gear 6 and potting an equaliser. (deja vu on the breakaway he just missed earlier) (had he not been there i don`t think D.F.C would have mustered much offense)
One more goal a piece came before halftime, with a few good quality chances from sap with Luke Hogan hitting the crossbar on what would have been A highlight reel goal, but still a great crack.
We then went up 4-2 before dewdney got one back.
WIth 4-3 almost no time we notched one more....to give us 5-3 win.

Sap was in control of the play for the most part putting strings of 5-6 passes together and spreading the field. Then missing the goal from 4-6 yards (yao,chunder our two main culprits) I don`t think we were ever in danger of losing the game.

Dewdney`s style was to kick it past our front line and let the speedy winger #22 take it and score...(not a bad plan with this speedy kid)

Anyhow on to I think Maple Ridge United???
Any one know who is on this team...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lp79 said:
Sap 5 - D.F.C (#22) - 3
Anyhow on to I think Maple Ridge United???
Any one know who is on this team...
They are a mixture of Div 2 and Div 3 GEU(mainly Tigers) If I can find time I will join them? Sheep is out there mugging people,watch it when you play against him he's a cheap fcuker. ;) He's the big one with the mullet.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
He's the big one with the mullet.

That just about describes every guy in Maple Ridge. Will he be the one with the case of pilsner under one arm and holding onto a pitbull with the other.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
That just about describes every guy in Maple Ridge. Will he be the one with the case of pilsner under one arm and holding onto a pitbull with the other.
Yes all the above :D along with his cousin sherry whom he calls girlfriend and his black 81 ford truck with a off shade brown box yes this is him. :eek:

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pilsner thats so old school Ridge, we have gruduated to drinking T.N.T, and driving plymouth lasers.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
They are a mixture of Div 2 and Div 3 GEU(mainly Tigers) If I can find time I will join them? Sheep is out there mugging people,watch it when you play against him he's a cheap fcuker. ;) He's the big one with the mullet.
Its more like a mixture of premier, div 2 and a washed up cat goalie. If we lose to Saperton we will all shave our mullets.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Ridge now 2 and 0 with a 3 -2 victory over Port Moody. We barely hung on in this one. We scored 3 in the first 15 minutes and than it was all Moody after that. If the game went on any longer they would have scored and tied it up. On to Poco next.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the ref was the best part of this boar !the game was soo boring that the worst ref in soccer was the best part of the game!!what a fcuking easy 50 $$ for these guys :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

on to sunday at the Italian league

larsson & sid reunited :D ;)

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh well thats just great... I leave and it goes up to fifty bucks!?!?

and by the way Sid, for the record, at most times it aint easy, its well deserved.

Oor Wullie

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It aint easy its too fcuking easy

BLUE BELL 2 ---africa 0

sid

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 1 Moody United 0

In a game where the score does not reflect the game accurately, Sap absolutely dominated the game just couldn`t score on their many chances.
Moody United are a young team who will struggle to get any points this summer.
Had it not been for an ok goalie and Me missing about 15 chances (2 sitters) i think we could have about 9 or 10 goals on these guys.
Kent scored the lone goal for sap.
Sap although mostly in control of all the play, did lower their intensity level and cruised for the most part.

The back line was solid and i Thought Miller had one of his best outings in a Sap Jersey.

Marco also had a great save near the end to stop moodys one chance and preserve the victory.

ONTO the Ridge.... and a little mullet .... :D :D :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, but did you get punted 7-2 and found the beating boring? Or did you win 7-2 and found typing it out properly boring? Either way I don't really care I'm just curious in a non-interested sort of way.

Kinda

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
Hey Sheep

I don't know what game you were watching !
That game could have gone either way! We had just as many chances as you guys did but also we couldn't score!!!!

Cheers
Rex

couldnt have agreed more, I watched this game and have never seen so many oppurtunities, missed breakaways left and right, a horriffic penalty shot I must say, keeper almost didnt need to make the save cuz it barely got to him and a goal that was lucky to go in, should have been about a 4-4 game but definitly even thru out the whole match. little late for this post but I havent been on in a while so heres my 2 cents :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0